Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2123 results found

1. Acrobat Pro Desktop works on Windows with Intel and AMD processors, but not with ARM64 processors, so I can't use it on my Microsoft Surface Pro X. The Surface Pro X uses the Qualcomm S1 or S2 ARM64 processors which manage power better, extending battery life and keeping the device cool. Please get a team to work on ARM64 compatibility so customers with such devices can use Acrobat Pro as we did on our older devices with Intel or AMD processors.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The covid-19 Winter Plan document states that there can be 15 guests attending a wedding. All other Gov.UK documents state upto 15 attending and this includes the couple. This therefore means they can only have 13 guests. We have received numerous emails stating that we are wrong (I work in a Registration Service) and that they argue they can have 2 more guests. After checking with GRO; they tell us that it is 15 to include the couple. Could this document please be amended to show accurately the number of people allowed to attend and what this includes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be ideal if you could download an Adobe Acrobat Pro App for the iPad Air or Pro. Especially with the use of Apple's magic Pen, I can just envision how easy it would be to edit, comment, mark up, or sign documents if this integration came to life. I personally work with a lot of PDF documents sent from design firms (i.e. furniture layouts, spec sheets, etc). I would love to have the ability to create block plan layouts, sketch and doodle or add notes to a construction/furniture layout on the iPad air (with the magic pen) through…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I create documents for court that have many pages and require many bookmarks. There should be a way to auto create the page destination for each bookmark.

I use javascript to create the bookmark and to create the page destination. However, that inserts one line of javascript in set action such as "this.pageNum = 12" which works fine.

However the NYS courts now will not permit a document to be uploaded with even one line of javascript.

I do not know about the other states, but NY has this rule.

An automatic was, maybe with javascript, would be a big…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. why do you have that completely useless floating miniature page? Totally useless and covers up information. Impossible to eliminate. I spent >1 hour searching through the www to figure out how to eliminate it. The "x" doesn't work when punched by the mouse. Whoever thought of this brilliant do nothing should be reprimanded.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In Mac OS it is a piece of cake to customize Toolbars. Just Command-Drag to heart's content.

Why is it such a pain ********** (impossible?) in Acrobat. I am very disappointed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. insert the Outlook default signature when sending a PDF by email from Acrobat, this would really help those who use Pro for official business. By not adding our signature box to the email automatically it requires us to do additional steps costing us time and makes us look un-professional.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We are experiencing the occasional crash while opening the pdf file in our software which use adobe dll with the latest Acrobat Pro DC. There's no issue before 11/03/2020 Acrobat release.

So I believe it was caused by the latest Acrobat Release.

The attachments are the crash log that contains the call stack information and Exception Record screenshot.

The exception code is 3221225477 - Access Violation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. First - If running multiple instances of Adobe DC, there is NO reason why one instance should cause the other to hang, it's the 20th century and multi-threading isn't new technology anymore, get with the program.
    64bit support on Windows 10 would be a big plus.
    It takes an average 20-30 seconds to open a SINGLE PAGE PDF. NONE and I mean NONE of the suggestions about turning off enhanced security and what not are helping to make it quicker. Opening PDF files should be near nano second operations, especially single page documents. Since the release of the DC version,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC continuously crashing requiring RegEdit to clear log to work

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Exiting Acrobat with Ctrl+Q (File > Exit) should show a confirmation prompt. Could add on option to satisfy users who prefer the current functionality.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When you have multiple windows of the same document open (Window > New Window), rotating the view (Ctrl + Shift + Plus or View > Rotate View) rotates the view in all windows of the document. It would be better if it only applied to the current window. That way you could look at a portrait page and landscape page simultaneously. Just like you can zoom the windows independently.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Where's the convert "review" acrobat file to "archive" file in this (I'm sorry, but lousy) new arcobat pro, ... it's unsatisfactory that I had to "upgrade" to this new package. :(

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello,
    I work with hundreds of PDF's from screenshots or other sources. Anytime I open a PDF to only view it, and then "X" out to close it, I continually get a request to save, Yes or No. I have done nothing to PDF, other then viewing it, at time maybe 10 seconds.

This is unbelievable and takes alot of time and frustration each time I view a PDF to then answer NO, which is not the default selection and requires a "mouse" movement to change the selection to NO.

You have no settings to Ignore this or change this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to limiting Adobe emails to admin, based on their preferences.

Not all Admins need to see billing and payment information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Even the system for voting is screwed up! We are not all "computer geeks"! Your program sucks! I pay a small fortune for a program/service that is almost completely unusable. If I could find ANY way to replace it or work without it, I would be happy to pay and even bigger fortune for the satisfaction of putting you idiots out of business. As you can tell, I AM NOT HAPPY with this stupid, confusing, undependable, unreliable P.O.S. computer program. I should not have to leave frustrated and angry every time I attempt to use Adobe or try to edit,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. i have contacted support twice - each rep does something differently but none of their solutions is permanent. Adobe opens by itself if i close it..it opens again...if i leave it open it automatically puts me back in the program...example while i am typing here adobe automatically comes on top and i have to switch back over here to type

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have an enterprise version of Adobe Acrobat DC through my University. After a recent Windows Update, every time I go to save a document, the program stalls and then crashes. I have also had intermittent freezing and crashing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice with no resolution.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?