Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2158 results found

1. In the Admin Console, please add the date fields of installed and last logged in for each user along with the device type/serial number for all software administered. All of our other online portals offer this the dates and most include the devices.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be great if the "Compare Files" function had a concluding option instead of just comparison.
    I would really like to see in the next version the ability to "accept/reject" changes, then have Acrobat kick out a completed version with all of the final changes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In going to the support page to troubleshoot a glitch in Acrobat DC Pro that I had just purchased, the chat window required a 24 digit serial number before transferring me to a live agent. I looked and looked and later found out there IS NO SERIAL number for subscription based products. So please add order number or some other way to get to a live chat without a half hour of frustration. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There is a new glitch that won't allow you to save a document, it forces you into saving as because of a display error.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I believe my Acrobat Pro DC (Windows) has auto updated and I cannot now access Pitstop Pro tools (or indeed other plugins).
    I have tried the Enfocus workaround i.e. turning off 'Open documents as new tabs in the same window (requires restart)'. However, when I turned this option off, closed Acrobat, restarted Acrobat and went to turn on the above option again, it is already on.
    Any suggestions? I am running Acrobat Pro DC 2020.013.20066, and Enfocus Pitstop Pro 2019.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like the ability to keyword search all currently open PDFs, regardless of their storage location.

It is frustrating to have a group of documents in various places and have to repeat the same search for each open document. Multiple clicks and lots of frustration. Would be a HUGE timesaver if the search feature would allow me to just select "search all open PDFs".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have started to use Adobe to correct exam papers, quite good,turn word documents into pdf which students cannot alter, open them at the same time and correct one number question ,like all number 3 questions, easy for the corrector/marker . You can add a test maker, whiteboard and video conferencing. Also add powerpoint sharing and a you tube linking feature so instructional videos can be shown assigned.You can also add a video conferencing feature so students can see you and you can see them. What do you think? After all we have been using adobe reader for free for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In advanced search, there is a "Sort by" feature for sorting by filename. Unfortunately, Adobe PDF's that are produced with Adobe's web conversion utility do not allow for editing of the filename.

I have saved over 100 documents with Adobe's web conversion utility, adding the date to the beginning of the filename when saving the file.

When I try to use this advanced search sort setting, the documents saved with Adobe's utility do not show up in the bookmarks section with the filename I gave them, defaulting instead to Adobe's title that the program assigns the file.

I know how…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adobe Acrobat DC requires you to sign in in order to view and create PDFs. While I understand the logic behind that, if you do not have Internet access then you cannot use the app which makes it useless when traveling or when you are in an area that does not have access. This feature makes it impossible to make Acrobat DC as a standard app in our enterprise and will need to utilize a 3rd party app instead. Big loss in revenue for Adobe. I hope they can figure out a way that one you are logged in it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bug:
    1. When i search (with ctrl+f) and click the "Replace" button, acrobat crashes
    2. Just press ctrl+f
    3. win 10 20h2, v. 2020.013.20066
    4. You would expect a search bar to pop up
    5. Acrobat just crashes, no pop up boxes, nothing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When saving a PDF, increase the list of last used directories to more than 5.
    Save To Recent Folder

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Windows 10 Pro 2004 19041.630
    From Windows Explorer right clicked a pdf that was created from Brother iPrint&Scan. File size was 6.5MB. File menu -> Compress PDF. Save in same folder same name. Compressing worked, new file size 1.6MB. Close Tab/file. Right click in Windows Explorer and open another PDF file which was also created from Brother iPrint&Scan. File size 7.6MB. File menu Compress PDF. Select same folder/name click yes to over right. Error File is already compressed to maximum.... I know that can't be true. Closed Acrobat Pro. Edit/Open file as above. repeat process. Success new file size 1.7MB

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have a personal Adobe login (for Photoshop/Lightroom) and a work login (for Acrobat Pro). But Adobe/Creative Cloud Desktop does not allow the individual apps to be logged onto individually. So, if I want to use Photoshop, I have to ensure I have logged out of my work account and logged into my personal account. If while doing photo editing, I also want to open a PDF, I have to log out of the personal account and log into the work account. This is not only quite cumbersome, it is very time intensive and frustrating. You should allow each app…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Acrobat Pro Desktop works on Windows with Intel and AMD processors, but not with ARM64 processors, so I can't use it on my Microsoft Surface Pro X. The Surface Pro X uses the Qualcomm S1 or S2 ARM64 processors which manage power better, extending battery life and keeping the device cool. Please get a team to work on ARM64 compatibility so customers with such devices can use Acrobat Pro as we did on our older devices with Intel or AMD processors.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The covid-19 Winter Plan document states that there can be 15 guests attending a wedding. All other Gov.UK documents state upto 15 attending and this includes the couple. This therefore means they can only have 13 guests. We have received numerous emails stating that we are wrong (I work in a Registration Service) and that they argue they can have 2 more guests. After checking with GRO; they tell us that it is 15 to include the couple. Could this document please be amended to show accurately the number of people allowed to attend and what this includes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be ideal if you could download an Adobe Acrobat Pro App for the iPad Air or Pro. Especially with the use of Apple's magic Pen, I can just envision how easy it would be to edit, comment, mark up, or sign documents if this integration came to life. I personally work with a lot of PDF documents sent from design firms (i.e. furniture layouts, spec sheets, etc). I would love to have the ability to create block plan layouts, sketch and doodle or add notes to a construction/furniture layout on the iPad air (with the magic pen) through…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I create documents for court that have many pages and require many bookmarks. There should be a way to auto create the page destination for each bookmark.

I use javascript to create the bookmark and to create the page destination. However, that inserts one line of javascript in set action such as "this.pageNum = 12" which works fine.

However the NYS courts now will not permit a document to be uploaded with even one line of javascript.

I do not know about the other states, but NY has this rule.

An automatic was, maybe with javascript, would be a big…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. why do you have that completely useless floating miniature page? Totally useless and covers up information. Impossible to eliminate. I spent >1 hour searching through the www to figure out how to eliminate it. The "x" doesn't work when punched by the mouse. Whoever thought of this brilliant do nothing should be reprimanded.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?