Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2123 results found

1. why is there an early termination fee??? that is literally so dumb this program should not even cost 15 dollars a month anyway many people need this literally for medical school applications and I think it is way overpriced and super messed up to charge an early termination fee. that should be eliminated asap

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As an Acrobat DC subscriber, I'd like to be able to delete old payment methods tied to my account.

Currently users have to reach out to Adobe support, and the process takes 5-7 business days - which is absurd is 2020. Every other subscription software allows the user to fully manage saved payment cards except Adobe

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please Include Voice Search Mood In Adobe Acrobat

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bug? Recently any optimized or extracted pdf by Standard DC generates a cannot find or create the font XXXXXX+ArialMT. Some characters may not display or print correctly. I've only been working with map pdfs produced by ArcGIS, but some of these are new and some quite old and I've never had this problem before. They seem to display properly but it is so annoying to have to click through the warning every time. The XXXXXX differs every time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Before I updated my Adobe DC one file of mine had corrupted in a way that the information and fields were not loading but the original file was fine. Now that I have restarted my computer and updated Adobe, it seems nearly every single one of the files that I have open for continuous work are being corrupted - suddenly blank pages with some entry fields left behind.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have Acrobat DC Pro and every time I try to reduce the file size for a PDF, the program abruptly closes without reducing file size. If I restart the computer, I can usually (but not always) reduce one file size one time before the program resumes closing upon the reduce file size command. As you can imagine, any feature that requires a restart every time I want to use it is effectively a useless feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The new version of camera raw is inconvenient to use. I prefer the versions where the tools were at the top with icons and not on the right. it would be good if I could change versions to the previous interface myself. The new camera raw looks like LR and many people don't like it.
    scrolling down is a step back for more efficient work. It slows me down personally. old camera raw interface please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I am creating a C++ plugin for Acrobat, where in user can use this plugin and open the file from secured DB using Virtual file system. However, need to restrict all forms of sharing or extracting of contents from the PDF which is opened.

I tried using AVDocOpenFromPDDocWithParams and specified a permReqProc, using this I was able to restrict most of the tools from copying or extracting contents. i.e., Edit PDF, organize Pages, Prepare form etc.

However, the following tools seems to be not honoring the permReqProc and still content is being extracted from the already opened PDF Document.
    1.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Acrobat keeps crashing when I quit the app. It does not matter if there is document open or not.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Show PDF Links of multiple PDFs or exports the paths of the PDF Links of multiple PDFs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When using images as part of the "Appearance" of a Digital Signature, the image is scaled and centered which results in odd placement of the signature.

When there is only an image in the signature it is scaled to fit within the forms signature field/user defined rectangle and then it is centered.
    It should be left justified (Or right depending on the region settings).

When there is an image with text, the signature is scaled to fit within half of the signature field/user defined rectangle and then it is centered on the left half. The image should take up only…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When using the Digitally Sign tool the first step is to blindly draw a rectangle to indicate where to place the signature. Unfortunately the user is not given an indication of what the signature will look like until after the document is signed. Signatures solely composed of "Text" will have the text fit into whatever rectangular shape that was drawn (which is usually ok); however, signatures composed of "Images" will shrink the image to maintain it's aspect ratio and then center the image in the rectangle, this results in smaller signatures offset to the right from the insertion point. This…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Our procurement office requires receipts. Your customer service rep states that Adobe does not have have payment receipts, invoice serves as a confirmation of payment; Invoices are added to account only when it's paid. Our procurement office says that this is not acceptable and we need a confirmation that states that the invoice is in fact paid.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When using the Microsoft Word AddIn to send mailings as PDFs to email addresses, Acrobat offers to enter a mail subject and body.
    In the German version of Acrobat the suggested text even contains a German umlaut (like ä,ö,ü). This umlaut get's replaced by a ? at the recipients end. E-Mail was sent from one Office 365 account to another Office 365 account, both using current Outlook version.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'm using LaTeX (Beamer) to create my files and Drawboard PDF to draw on them. When I open the files with Acrobat, the slides with annotations with them result in Acrobat saying "There was a problem reading this document (18)". I can't even edit and try to save the document:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/111413iA8217F5167446A0C/image-size/original?v=1.0&px=-1

Other PDF applications and even Chrome work just fine:
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/111414i91B07C2CC5A11750/image-size/original?v=1.0&px=-1

1. Steps to reproduce the issue
      Open the file and scroll to a slide with annotations.

2. Environment
      Acrobat DC 2015, Acrobat Pro DC 2020.006.20042, Windows 10

3. Expected Result
      Acrobat opens the file without issues.

4. Observed result
      Acrobat throws an error…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adobe sessions keeps on ending abruptly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. After I open a pdf, A pop-up appears to "advertise' some particular feature such as 'fill & sign' for example. This is EXTREMELY ANNOYING. Also highly UNPROFESSIONAL as occurs during a potential client presentation.
    Please DISABLE THIS IMMEDIATELY. We pay for the product - NOT for ADOBE advertise itself during my time.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Keyboard shortcuts for many AC-DC editing features already exist in IN, AI and PS, (like send forward or backward), and would be super helpful timesavers.

Also all of the votes for improved keyboard shortcuts are related, and point to an OVERWHELMING case for better keyboard shortcut functionality. Compare to the keyboard shortcut requests for other Adobe products.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Since I did a one month trial of your e-sign function, Adobe Acrobat Reader has been stealing all my PDFs from Apple cloud and Pages. It won't return them, and I cannot delete them. I cannot access them to attach to an email. It's causing me a lot of trouble. I cannot uninstall the application either (from my MacBook Pro). And I supposed I'd lose the files if I did uninstall. HELP! I've been on hold for 20 minutes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Since people often work on multiple documents and perform many operations on them, it would be nice to have one command that allows you to save all of them at once.

In any case, when you get the warning that you are about to close Acrobat and there are many files with unsaved changes, instead of having a prompt for each and every one, you should be able to click on a checkmark that says "apply to all documents," like you have in Word.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?