Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2146 results found

1. I installed adobe reader touch in my windows 10 laptop, i am unable to login to my account,there is no option for log in.
    I need to access a PDF (with notes)made in one device that can be continued in another device, for which i need to log in to adobe so that both my devices are connected.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It seems the only way to send out a trapped PDF file is to embed traps or to use In-Rip trapping. Adobe obviously has the trapping technology why not let the end user trap filed to their specs. and let them save a PDF file. I send out trapped pdf files all the time that were trapped in Prinergy to printers and publications that require the pdf files be trapped. This isn't an option in the Adobe workflow and I'm not sure why.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This is a bug report.

After a recent, involuntary update that occurred without my knowledge, I can no longer open PDFs with Adobe Acrobat DC (a product that is not listed in the product dropdown for bug reporting, by the way).

When I try to open a PDF file, it appears briefly and then a popup window overtakes it and requires me to sign in with an Adobe ID (which I do not have and do not wish to have).

There is no option to surpass the sign in and closing the window also closes the document I tried to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This is a bug report.

After a recent, involuntary update that occurred without my knowledge, I can no longer open PDFs with Adobe Acrobat DC (a product that is not listed in the product dropdown for bug reporting, by the way).

When I try to open a PDF file, it appears briefly and then a popup window overtakes it and requires me to sign in with an Adobe ID (which I do not have and do not wish to have).

There is no option to surpass the sign in and closing the window also closes the document I tried to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We use Box Drive and Clio. When I try to save directly to these from Adobe Pro there's no option to sort the folders by Date Modified. I therefore have to scroll through 2k+ folders to get to my recent cases. I find this to be a ridiculous oversight that it isn't an option, when I was able to do it in the free "preview" version of Adobe on my Mac. This needs to be resolved ASAP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. View>Page Display > Enable scrolling. Make it easy to change the default for this OR even better please make enabled scrolling the default view. Who on this earth doesn't want to enable scrolling? Please tell me what kind of business person that is who likes the pages to keep jerking around as you get too close to the bottom of the screen when enabled scrolling is not enabled. Tell me! Probably seismologists.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The Image pdf get started OCR mode automatically when we pick the Text tool (T) in the Acrobat DC, this OCR should be impact the original scanned pages, sometimes we unable to find out it had OCR when it is in the fit page view, because it is seems like as image.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Image pdf get started OCR mode automatically when we pick the Text tool (T) in the Acrobat DC, this OCR should be impact the original scanned pages, sometimes we unable to find out it had OCR when it is in the fit page view, because it is seems like as image.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Acrobat should ALWAYS have rulers up. It's too burried to click on it every time.
    Radio button should always come up as a group and
    there should be a way to alter the space in a field verticle.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Acrobat Pro DC crashes, then all Adobe products crash. Restart machine for it to work again.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'll make this simple and plain. The pop ups make me want to NEVER sign up for Adobe

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In the latest Update for Acrobat, 19.012.20036, Distiller broke all our Workflows! Distiller renamed the Input and Output folders on our German MacOS Installation from "In" and "Out" to "Nach innen" and "Nach außen". It seems to get somehow translated automatically, since "In" and "Out" correspond to the translations the folders now have. The Problem ist, we are working with scripts to check those folders, and those are now not working anymore! This needs to be fixed ASAP! Also, the "ß" in the "Nach außen" is a big problem when working with network shares, as this is a special character…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/publish-share-pdf-portfolios.html

This says it is possible, but there is no option to "Save PDF Portfolio As Web Site"

The "Applies to" indicate this is applicable to 2017 and DC. I'm using DC Pro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "Content preparation progress" is now back and doesnt load. Super annoying and pointless. lets get this fixed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. this is the stupidest idea from the imbecoles at adobe. locking attachmentsd and foircing me to give you my email address and all my contacts email addresses is not WHAT OBNE HAS IN MIUND ONB PRACTICALLITY
    AND TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU IMBECILES, I HGAVE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT, COME UP WITH A PASSWORD, A BACK UP E,AIL, LOG IN, CET CONFIRMATIOONB, CHECK THE SQUARE WINDOES WHOW MANY AUTOMOBILES ARE THERE AND [PROOF IM NOT A ROBOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. this is the stupidest idea from the imbecoles at adobe. locking attachmentsd and foircing me to give you my email address and all my contacts email addresses is not WHAT OBNE HAS IN MIUND ONB PRACTICALLITY
    AND TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU IMBECILES, I HGAVE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT, COME UP WITH A PASSWORD, A BACK UP E,AIL, LOG IN, CET CONFIRMATIOONB, CHECK THE SQUARE WINDOES WHOW MANY AUTOMOBILES ARE THERE AND [PROOF IM NOT A ROBOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Since the Acrobat DC auto update last night to 2019.012.20036, my PDFs are not displaying any fonts.
    On closer inspection the fonts have been embedded in the documents as CID identity-h type fonts from OTF originals. I believe this has always been the case.
    Yesterday I could view the files, today all text is replaced with dots. Other people can view the PDFs correctly in Acrobat Reader. I can print on our digital press correctly. I can view the files in a browser correctly. Just cannot view them in Acrobat DC 20036. The fonts are from the Rotis Semi Sans…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The govt is taking advantage of your batch save->other-> reduced file size so they do not need the pro version tool kit for developers. It currently stands at 50. they have teams of people manually processing 15,000 files per month to avoid the cost of the pro version. reducing this to 10-15 would make it economically unfeasible to continue with the sweat shop approach and they would be forced to buy the pro version tool kit and save the tax payers lots of money in the process.

many FAA and DOT departments take advantage of this 50 batch limit to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Adobe Administration a way to Alert when running out of licenses.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adobe Administration a way to Alert when running out of licenses.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?