Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2123 results found

1. Key board shortcut to switch between Acrobat windows (not tabs).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Acrobat DC compare report have lot of new features, but some of the important features which was work fine in Acrobat 7 was not working in latest version of acrobat.

I attached Acrobat DC latest version compare PDF and Acrobat 7 compare report.

I listed the 4 points in Excel which is not showing in Acrobat DC.

I request you to fix this 4 points in Acrobat DC latest version

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We have a critical inquiry from one of our clients into whether the MS Outlook Acrobat PDF Converter Plug-in can convert both the emails and any attachments into PDFs. Currently, the Outlook Plug-in only converts the email attachments into Hypher Links inside the emails-converted PDFs, where the users have to open the PDFs and click open the attachment links with whatever supported programs (word, excel, etc..) exist on their systems. We are looking to have everything (emails and attachments) turned into PDFs. Is this something the Adobe Acrobat Team is working on?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sometimes it works and sometimes it only opens a few files from my previous session.

I suspect that you have to close Acrobat in a very specific way for this function to work properly. For example, if I close Acrobat while many files are open, and, after half of the files are already closed, a pop-up asks me if I want to save an unsaved file, 'Reopen PDFs from last session' will only open those files that were still open before saving the unsaved file. As such, all the files that were closed prior to the pop-up will not be…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please add a similar Agreement Filters view in the desktop version Adobe Acrobat. In the web version we are able to see/filter agreements based on current status (In progress, completed, etc) but it's not in the desktop version of the application.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We receive an extraordinary amount of Adobe marketing emails. There should be a way to disable marketing emails in the admin console for current users, but also a way to disable them upon creation of a new user.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I can view all users and license status. I need a way to view the last activity date of users. I want to know who is not using the license assigned to them.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currently when measuring in a PDF, Acrobat only gives the measure measurement in feet (i.e. 20.5 feet). It would be nice if Acrobat, in lieu of providing the measurement in a fraction of a foot, used a combination of both feet and inches (i.e. 20 feet 6 inches).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Acrobat DC doesn't have the language translation and conversion of document as required language.
    Ex: German document to be translated English/any other language . Presently translation is done by online source or scan/edit text by google translate.
    Better if Acrobat built this option for both translate and conversion pdf document for language.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. colocar tipos de idiomas para poder desarrollar, editar.
    Gracias.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There needs to be a Standard Business stamp for lawyers. It should mimic the Exhibit labels we must use on documents that will become exhibits at trial. Most documents come to us now in digital form. It makes no sense to print them onto paper, place an Exhibit sticker on them, and then scan them back for submission to the court. We ought to be able to digitally put a stick on them from the Standard Stamp file, and then enter an exhibit number on each one. (Your Bates Stamp feature does this beautifully. Wish there were exhibit labels set…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have a personal Adobe login (for Photoshop/Lightroom) and a work login (for Acrobat Pro). But Adobe/Creative Cloud Desktop does not allow the individual apps to be logged onto individually. So, if I want to use Photoshop, I have to ensure I have logged out of my work account and logged into my personal account. If while doing photo editing, I also want to open a PDF, I have to log out of the personal account and log into the work account. This is not only quite cumbersome, it is very time intensive and frustrating. You should allow each app…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 64 Bit Support for Windows 10 - As a person who works in Marketing - I work with large files (artwork) exported to me by a designer using inDesign and 32 bit doesn't cut it

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The linux community would really like to have at least the minimal support you used to provide.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Feature to enable controls for video files added to PDF files. This helps to play or pause the Video playing

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. At my previous place of employment, we had BlueBeam to manipulate Construction Drawings. This is powerful PDF software.

We used BlueBeam to create Page Labels from different methods. The most common method, "REGION". By Region you highlight anywhere in the drawing, select the region on where do you want to extract the name/text from, in my case, the Title Sheet and Number.

From there, we would extract the pages and keep the Page Labels and then we had all files individually extracted.
    For example:

A1.0 - Floor Plans
    A1.1 - Enlarged Queen Studio
    A5.0 - Typical Units

The Region method,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When using images as part of the "Appearance" of a Digital Signature, the image is scaled and centered which results in odd placement of the signature.

When there is only an image in the signature it is scaled to fit within the forms signature field/user defined rectangle and then it is centered.
    It should be left justified (Or right depending on the region settings).

When there is an image with text, the signature is scaled to fit within half of the signature field/user defined rectangle and then it is centered on the left half. The image should take up only…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please consider updating the pricing, trial and cancellation policy for your product subscriptions. Your monthly subscription fees are way too expensive for individual customers, with one exception - your photography plan. Your photography plan is a great value. Why can't your other plans be like that?

Also, who can remember to cancel within 7 days? When you start charging monthly fees for a yearly plan so quickly, and then charge a ridiculous amount (50%!) for your cancellation fee, it makes me feel like you couldn't care less about your customers - you just want to make a buck. Is that…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I just wanted to let you know that Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is the most annoying piece of software I have ever used. It doesn't look like anyone at Adobe considered usability or the end customer when creating this software.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It's 2020. We still do not have Acrobat Pro x64. Our company develops engineering solutions around the world for aerospace and car companies, and the aerospace models are enormously complex--despite all efforts to compress models and use other formats to reduce size, the fact is that Acrobat does not handle these well, often freezing or crashing (even more prevalent since the Windows 10 required switch, as Win10 is so consistently buggy). It's 2020 and there is no excuse that we're still asking for a 64-bit version of Acrobat Pro on Windows. If you've already moved to x64 for Mac, you've…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?