Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2123 results found

1. I would like to be able to add a dynamic stamp to the quick access toolbar, but I am not able to accomplish this. Please see attached Adobe Version and the current quick toolbar. Is this not possible with Adobe DC Pro?

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The new version is horrible. I spend more time looking for where you hid basic menu items than I spend viewing files. Return to the old interface. It was kind of kludgy but no where as bad as this new one.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Virtually every major software product has been available for Windows 64 bit for many years. So, it is insane that Adobe Acrobat only has a 32 bit version for Windows (and a 64 bit version for macOS). Moreover, it is very easy to create a 64 bit version. So, can you please release one in Q2 2019. Thank you!

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Would be great to be able edit the portfolios files layout once saved and move the files around or change the order by dragging them to where you want it rather then by the choices provided I think it was called freeform or something like that. I use to be able to do this with Adobe X, with DC I can't. Really am not liking the latest version of Adobe, wish I could go back to my old version.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  mrraj@adobe.com responded

Thanks for raising your concern.

We noted down this issue in our database, will keep you posted.

Thanks,

5. pdf documents not opening properly, with blank pages. It is worse if I try and scroll through the article soon after opening it. It will also loose text from the after a time not reading the document. This may be after the computer has been put to 'sleep' for a period (even a few minutes). It reports the error message 'Insufficient data for an image.' The new version is MUCH worse that previous versions. Please sort it out Adobe.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
    Kindly share with us your machine details and Acrobat version.
    Also please provide us some sample files on which you are facing this issue

6. It would be great if we could manage the default location of the directory that adobe auto opens to save a file to. And for opening previously saved files as well.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have a problem with the color display in Acrobat DC. Everything looks all right in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, but when exporting to PDF and viewing in Acrobat the colors suddenly appear oversaturated. A lot. If I export a file from InDesign and then open the PDF up in Photoshop everything looks normal. Just not in Acrobat. My color settings are synced across all apps (to Europe General Purpose 3).

I have tried changing settings in Acrobats color management, but nothing changes the appearance.

I also tried uninstalling Acrobat and reinstalling. This actually worked but only for a few…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Measurement tool provides measurements in feet and decimals. American metrics are feet and inches, decimals need to be converted to be understood by the end user.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us go back to the previous layout.

It's not that easy to learn a program to the point of being very efficient and once you do, you do NOT want someone to go in and move things all around. Especially when the move makes NO SENSE.

This new layout is atrocious and there's no way it came from a daily user. No freakin way.

The only thing this change/update has accomplished is frustration on the part of your user. Can't think of anyone who would see that as a good business move.
    Change is hard, yes.…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please allow the user to turn off the home screen, so that we do not have to close it after every single PDF we look at. At the bare minimum allow us to use a keyboard shortcut to close the home screen. The fact that I have to actively close this needless window every single time makes it twice as annoying.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We have 19 windows 10 PC that have Adobe Reader and you cannot type anywhere. This includes the search filed, form fields, page range on printing, comments, etc. it is like the program is not accepting input from the keyboard because Ctrl + F does nothing but you can open the search by using the mouse and toolbars. You can paste into all of these fields by right click and paste but not Ctrl + V. The issue seams to be isolated to Windows 10 and the reader version. the Windows 7 machines that we have are not having the…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adobe Acrobat DC - Program Not Responding. Every time I open the program it crashes. It is completely unusable

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Wow. I LOVE your products, but HOLY S&*T was it difficult to get to a point where I could actually "Contact" adobe. As a professional UX designer (sorry for how that must sound...) this UX is ABSOLUTELY unacceptable for a company of your prestige.

Here is my issue, I used to be able to drag .png files into Adobe Acrobat and the software would brilliantly ask me if I wanted to combine these pngs into a single file, "Why yes, Thats exactly what I want! Thank you."

This worked flawlessly for the last year. Now, out of nowhere, the program…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

52 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    Adobe Acrobat and Reader official update containing the fix for this issue is now available. This update will be automatically pushed to all existing installations of Acrobat and Reader. If you want, you may also manually trigger the update by opening the application and going to Help > Check for Updates.

For more information, please refer Release notes of the latest release.

Please try it out and let us know your feedback. Thanks for your patience and support!

Regards,
    Rachit

14. New Adobe Update August 2023
    go to File
    3/4 the way down is
    "Disable New Update"

The update is a terrible idea. Moving menus to the opposite side, making the icons smaller.

There should be a tutorial how to customize the look and in the tutorial how to change it back or to keep adobe working as it was previously. Terrible re-design. Leave it alone!!!

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Linux users are in dire need of a PDF reader and editor ever since Adobe discontinued the Adobe Reader (version 9.x) for Linux!

None of the currently available (free or proprietary) PDF readers for Linux has proper support for annotating and commenting PDF files. Filling forms and signing documents is also only rudimentary supported by some of the currently available PDF readers for Linux.

Thus, this is a request to revive Linux support for the latest Adobe Reader as well as the full Adobe Acrobat suite.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. On the admin console, I would like the administrator to be able to resend a verification and password reset email to the users.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Acrobat DC keeps crashing. I don't know if the crashes are being reported back to Adobe or not. It is Hanging/Crashing on SaveAs and during editing.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I am sorry for the inconvenience you are facing.
    Can you share with us the acrobat version and the operating system you are using
    Also some sample PDFs with which you are facing this issue.

18. When opening a pdf file on Adobe Acrobat Pro (and some other times, just after launching Adobe Acrobat Pro), the app occasionally stops working and the cursor turns to spinning rainbow for a few minutes. Sometimes (after a long while) the app resumes its functions, other times it does not and I'm forced to force-quit the application and re-launch it.

1. Launch Adobe Acrobat Pro / Open a pdf file on Acrobat Pro
    2. Mac Pro (Late 2013) (OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.6)
    3. Proper Function
    4. Application crashes and / or freezes

Here is the report I'm getting when I force-quit the…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Good morning

To ensure we are utilising our subscription and ensure users are making use of their licence I understand there is no usage reporting available i.e. when a user authenticates as they use Adobe DC Pro.

Can I submit this is as a product request please? I appreciate it might not be Adobe's interest as this will enable subscribers to manage licence assignment more efficiently but this would be a great product feature.

Thank you.

Pete

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When will Adobe be releasing the 64bit version of your Acrobat Pro DC software for users running the 64bit version of Windows 10? I am presently stuck running the 32bit version of Acrobat Pro DC.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?