Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2146 results found

1. QuickBooks Error 6177 shows when QB S/W fails to access the company files! Download and run the QB doctor file to fix QuickBooks error message 6177. If issues are not solved, then call Accounting-assist24 at +1-855 738 1479. They provide instant support to fix the problem immediately through a Certified Expert team. For more detailed information visit- https://accounting-assist24.com/quickbooks-error-6177-0

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have a password protected pdf. I can open it with the correct password. Then I tried to remove the protection going through below steps.

1. Tools
    2. Protect
    3. Advance options
    4. Security properties
    5. Changed security method to "No security"

At the fifth step, I got a prompt to enter the password again. I entered the same password I used to open the document, but it says the password is incorrect.

I checked for non-functioning keys of my keyboard and Caps Lock key. I am sure I entered the correct password.

I am using Adobe Acrobat (64-bit) 22.003.20282
    Today(13th Dec 2022) I upgraded…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If you are looking for the tool that helps to read OST file without Outlook then you need to use the software that give permits to you read, save and view OST file then, you need to use the Microsoft OST viewer, this tool saves the OST file into multiple file formats like PDF, HTML, and CSV. With all its components. Easy to use GUI makes this tool easy to use. Moreover, it helps to add multiple OST file at the same time to show it one by one. It is available for all the versions of windows and MS…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Using the Optimize PDF to change PDFs for "Fast Web Viewing", removes text in images and figures. I've attached an example

Windows version 2022.003.20282

sample 1: See figure 7
    original-middleware22-53.pdf
    corrupted-middleware22-53.pdf

Strangely, using Save-As does not corrupt the image.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. QuickBooks error code 6189 and 816 is commonly caused by corrupt company file or when QuickBooks software has not been installed properly. Also, the Windows Registry or a pernicious virus can significantly contribute to this issue. To resolve QB error code 6189 816 and other accounting software like QB, Accounting-assist24 offers services like QuickBooks and other accounting programs used for financial and bookkeeping duties, with the help of a qualified bookkeeping Expert team. Contact: +1-855 738 1479. For more information visit- https://accounting-assist24.com/quickbooks-error-6189-816

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Acrobat Survey Window - Submit Button does not work. Probably you are not getting survey results. Please see the screenshot attached.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. On Adobe Acrobat versions 7, 8, and 9, I have been able to utilize the Acrobat Access 3.0 Type Library and the Adobe Acrobat 10.0 Type Library to Save a PDF using Visual Basic for Applications. This is done in MS Access. In Acrobat DC, these libraries, the functionality I utilize is missing.

Code attached.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Acrobat Pro has stopped processing BPDX files again. This has been working for me for more than a year, and suddenly stopped working after 18 October 2022 (approximately Acrobat version 2022.003.20263).

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Create an Acrobat catalog index file; e.g. C:\Flare Destinations\MasterTerminal-PDFs\JMTIndex.pdx.
    2. Create a a BPDX file named C:\Flare Tools\PDFIndex.bpdx with the contents "C:\Flare Destinations\MasterTerminal-PDFs\JMTIndex.pdx /build"
    3. Run Acrobat from the Command Prompt with:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\Acrobat.exe" "C:\Flare Tools\PDFIndex.bpdx"

Environment:
    Windows 10 Pro 21H2 OS Build 19044.2130 and Acrobat Pro Continuous Release Version 2022.003.20263

Expected Result:
    Acrobat Pro will open and build the PDF search index.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Version of the app:

Acrobat DC Pro v22.003.20263

Platform and OS version:

Windows 10/11 (no other tested)

Issue:

Our application uses the IAC interface to draw PDF into one of our application windows using PDPage.DrawEx. IAC interface draws PDF in top-left corner of the screen.

Steps to reproduce:
    * use version 22.002.20191
    * run the SDK sample 'StaticViewVB' or 'StaticViewVC'

Expected result:

The PDF page is drawn within the specified window

Actual result:

The PDF page is drawn in the top-left corner of the screen

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have a great Idea!
    Why not avoid force feeding someone your code?
    I preferr to load SW myself under my direction which is my right! I am a little old yes, but not stupid, in my world "I AM WHATS TRENDING!". I wrote code long before you snowflakes were born. I am multi skilled in many things and have forgotten more than what you kiddies think you know. I am learning everyday, but, somehow, I have no idea how I subscribed to an ADOBE account that skims my bank $15/month. I almosted purged my bladder all over myself I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Regression testing is a sort of software testing that ensures an application continues to function properly after code changes, updates, or upgrades. Regression testing is in charge of ensuring the general stability and operation of current features. Regression testing is used whenever a new modification is made to the code to ensure that the system is sustainable under continual improvement after each update. If you looking best Regression testing tool for your work then TestForma is best for you. TestForma, the greatest regression testing tool, is available offline and executes your own test plans with simplicity and efficiency. TestForma is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The idea is not novel - an autosave function that actually autosaves. I have the pretend autosave Adobe offers enabled and set for every 3 minutes, and twice I have lost all changes in a document with no evidence of where the mystical autosave files are located. Wasted hours and genuine disgust with this failing

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. the ability to detect line work changes between versions of pdf plans. when the designer makes changes to plans and does not call them out specifically, changes become difficult to find.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Find function on Acrobat Pro DC sometimes does not work proeprly, it take into account only firts leters and display a lot of results. It needs to close and opend FIND window to work proporly

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Search in Acrobat causes unbounded increases in memory usage.

Observed result: each search allocates additional memory and that memory remains allocate until I close the file in which the search was run or close and re-start Acrobat.

Expected result: after a search is closed, the memory allocation returns to what it was before the search ran.

Expected result: each successive search does NOT result in additional memory being allocated.

Expected result: when files are closed, all memory allocated by acrobat should be released.

Expected result: Acrobat should not produce an "Out of memory" error at any time when the amount…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please fix the search function in Acrobat Pro. I rely on this so heavily for my work and it has become unreliable and confusing to use. For example, I searched for the word "Ad-hoc" today and Acrobat reported finding no results. I was looking at the word on my page at that very moment.

Oh, and when I then searched for the word "occurred" Adobe finally highlighted the word "Ad-hoc" for me. Infuriating!

Please fix this. There has to be a way to permanently set the search function to return only the actual word I am searching for, not random…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bug! Cannot resize Acrobat DC Pro Javascript debugger window.

All content used to fit inside window.

Now on a 2560x1440 32" monitor, I can only see the script list, and part of the script window, but not the script and console window without scrolling... alot.

No, the bottom right corner drag does not resize the contents... only the window which makes the problem worse.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. it's frustrating to 'see' the list of Bookmarks that I cannot export or copy into plain text. I need to search each of those items in our image database and I'm forced to do them one-by-one. Why can't I just copy/paste? I can 'see' exactly what I need, but I can't copy it and use it in a timely manner. One-by-one is AWFUL.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When opening the attached PDF Acrobat DC on Windows and Mac don't display the image. Sometimes they also report an error: There was an error while reading a stream. I haven't been able to reliably get it to report that error.

To reproduce open the PDF in Acrobat DC. There should be a large photo filling the page. Instead the image isn't loaded and the background is white. If you load the PDF in any other PDF viewer you will see the image.

Reproduced in MacOS 12.3.1 and Acrobat DC 2022.001.20112 and Windows 10 running Acrobat DC.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. To eliminate out this possibility, make sure you're running the most recent version of the YouTube app.

If it isn't, you must edit it: If you have an Android smartphone, you can check whether the YouTube app needs to be updated by going to the Google Play Store app > hamburger button > My apps & games.

Contact us at +1-888-625-2848 to Fix YouTube Premium Not Working.

https://www.ccantivirus.com/fix-youtube-premium-not-working/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?