Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2148 results found

1. To eliminate out this possibility, make sure you're running the most recent version of the YouTube app.

If it isn't, you must edit it: If you have an Android smartphone, you can check whether the YouTube app needs to be updated by going to the Google Play Store app > hamburger button > My apps & games.

Contact us at +1-888-625-2848 to Fix YouTube Premium Not Working.

https://www.ccantivirus.com/fix-youtube-premium-not-working/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The cancellation fees are extremely excessive! I used this product scarcely as part of a free trial. I found I did not have any reason to continue using this product long term, and therefore chose to cancel it. However, I am now being asked to pay for almost 6+ additional months of additional services, despite only minimal use of this product! This is extremely disappointing. I would caution any potential customers to read all of the fine print of any contract, as this company will entice you with "free trials" then force you to pay hefty cancellation fees if you…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A registry entry is needed to disable the User Voice feedback button in Acrobat Professional DC.
    New features are nice but not everywhere desired or really useful or needed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. GET RID OF THE STUPID BOX BY CURSOR NEVER USE IT ALWAYS HAVING TO CLICK ON NORMAL NAVIGATION TOOL - MAKE IT OPTIONAL

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. to help everyone use acrobat easily

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Issue #1:
    Colorsettings can't be synchronized in Acrobat DC. Although Adobe Bridge says all apps are synchonized, Acrobat keeps it's old settings. Further you are not able to choose from installed settings manually. They do not appear in the dropdown menu.

Issue #2 (and even more problematic):
    Screenview is no longer true in color. Output-Intents from PDFs, embedded ICC profiles and the colorsettings are ignored. It seems Acrobat DC is not able to do a colormanagement.

Windows 10 Pro, x64, Systembuild 19044.1415; Adobe Acrobat DC (22.001.20085); Adobe Bridge 2022 (12.0.1.246).

Older versions of Acrobat are not affected. We checked it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The direct facility of downloading online G Suite emails to local system is provided by the tool.The emails of G Suite account are exported to PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, HTML, and MHTML formats. Google Apps mailboxes are exported to PC, hard drive, SD card, and more without affecting the original details.Users don’t require to possess technical skills to implement the steps. All emails and attachments of G Suite account are safely exported to local system. Users can save the backup files to any location of their system.

Follow this link :- https://www.toolsground.com/email-backup-expert/g-suite/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I know many users don't have the technical expertise to Convert EML files into PDF manually, so I suggest you switch to a professional approach. Cigati EML to PDF Converter helps you to convert your EML file into PDF and many other file formats. This tool is easy to use and doesn't need any technical expertise to process the conversion.

Read More: https://www.cigatisolutions.com/eml-to-pdf-converter/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Cannot save Acrobat document.
    Get the following message After filling in the info on a secure PDF document, I get this message “The document could not be saved. A number is out of range.”

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Administrators don't have the ability to change the name of the user after the license has been assigned to the email address. Ability to edit the name would help with user management in the scenario if the name was misspelled or not added. Currently only the user can change the name.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Since the last update to version 2021.011.20039, Acrobat DC no longer displays PDFs with JPEG2000 compressed images. When loading, the error message 'Insufficient data for an image' appears. Previous versions of Acrobat DC had no problems with these files. Other viewers on the market can still display these PDFs.

What's the mistake here? A problem in Acrobat DC or in the file?

See attached sample file.

With regards
    Olli

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Gmail Backup Pro programming supports numerous record reinforcement one by one.There is no constraint in programming regarding how much information clients could download or the size and number of Gmail accounts that could be added. Clients can just reinforcement erased messages of Gmail record to MS Outlook, Thunderbird, WLM, Apple Mail, Postbox, Entourage, and others. By putting resources into this application, clients can set aside cash and time both in making Gmail messages reinforcement. Individually, reinforcement of various Gmail accounts is taken by the application.

Follow this link :- https://www.wholeclear.com/backup/gmail/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. G Suite Backup Software is an impressive tool with a descriptive interface and allows to download G Suite emails to local system with saving in multiple formats like PST, MBOX, EML, EMLX, HTML, MHTML, etc. The utility has no size limits and it is totally free from viruses. You will always get a great experience with this application.
    Feature
    Safely backup G Suite mailboxes to local PC
    Instant and smart facility to export G Suite emails
    Backup G Suite data in EML, EMLX, PST, MSG, and MBOX file formats
    Read more info follow this link :- https://www.osttopstapp.com/google-apps-backup.html

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ADOBE HELP IS REALLY BAD
    WHY DO WE PAY FOR SUCH BAD SERVICE

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. What if you stop making this POS overbloated incoherent software with the worst user interface and ux and just gofaq yourselvs? Pretty please?

'Regards'.replace('g', 't')

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Redact overlay text does not persist when de-selecting overlay text option. As a user, I need to selectively replace text/other elements in the document with overlay text while also being able to selectively replace text/other elements in the document with a solid shape/box.

Additionally, as a user, I need to escape Acrobat's suggestion to redact text when Acrobat believes text to be present in the redaction area, as sometimes, there is no text in the redaction area, as Acrobat believes.

Redaction preferences should persist across program sessions or at least be possible to save.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I guess that's a feature request. I asked support how to send a complaint and your support agent sent me here.

If something isn't covered in my plan, just say that. Don't tell me to contact customer service because of an error so they can try to upsell me. That is ridiculous and shady and a waste of my time.

and ABSOLUTELY DO NOT install McAffee products on my machine without my consent! Bundled in the installer, gross.

I am cancelling my subscription because these business strategies are invasive and unethical. I will use open source products instead. Please do…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Abro este hilo, por que no se si esta reportado o no, pero tengo problemas para abrir archivos grandes en mi nueva MacBook Pro Max. Si el PDF pesa mas de 2gb directamente no me abre el documento (lo he probado a abrir en otras maquinas mas antiguas y sin problema), esto me esta pasando en una maquina que compre recientemente MacBook Pro Max, 32gb de RAM y 1tb de HD. La maquina no es, por que ese mismo PDF lo abro y manipulo sin problemas en el programa Vista Previa, pero en Acrobat ni lo abre.
    La cuestion es...…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Better video support, either from a Vimeo, YouTube etc link or embedded file. Functionality seems too be broken apart from Publish Online.

Videos 'stick' in place when moving to next page and bars are shown rather than video sit on screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?