Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2121 results found

1. This is a bug that I am able to reproduce every time I run this report. It worked before you changed the interface just fine. In this new version, I have to use the split files function several times in a certain order to achieve the correct result. I've made a video of the exact issue and process it takes to get the tab names onto the files when I split the PDF into separate PDF's.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool helps QuickBooks desktop users address network and company file corruption errors. This powerful application repairs QuickBooks, company files, and database management connection issues. This diagnostic program also fixes H series, 6000 series, and company file opening issues.
    In this blog, we will get to know all the ins and outs of QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool.

read more: https://www.axpertadvisors.com/quickbooks-connection-diagnostic-tool/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The best digital marketing agency in India will vary depending on your specific needs and budget. However, some of the top-rated agencies include:

The Digibee Networks

Neil Patel Digital India
    echoVME Digital
    Bliss Marcom
    Socio Labs
    DigiDir
    Dentsu Webchutney
    Interactive Avenues
    WATConsult
    iProspect India
    Social Beat
    Ogilvy India
    Madison Digital
    These agencies offer a wide range of digital marketing services, including SEO, SEM, social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, and more. They have a proven track record of helping businesses of all sizes achieve their digital marketing goals.

When choosing a digital marketing agency, it is important to consider…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Multiple users at my client company has an error message (I attached it to this form) when opening PDF's its not affecting their work, but they find it annoying to have this window that pops up everytime they open something.

I saw on the community forum ( https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-discussions/adobe-reader-quit-unexpectedly/td-p/14091441 )
    That other users are having the same issue but no fix are found yet. Could you guys try to fix this issue?

Thank you and have a great day!

Alexis Plante

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Would like to be able to see the date users were set up. It could be on the export, in the display, or whatever, but it would be nice to see that information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Terraria 1.4.4.9.2 APK - Testing Expedition Experience Game

Terraria 1.4.4.9.2 APK is a profoundly key and energizing experience game. Reliable you will have an incredibly thrilling encounter here, to begin the game you need to make your own personality, the game permits players to have inborn capacities like preparing weapons, fabricating a house. home with experience into the fantasy world. Our personality needs to investigate the environmental elements while entering this world, begin looking for important fortunes and have sensational fights with rivals. Your main goal will be increasingly more troublesome relying upon the various levels. Your rival will have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 文档不具备朗读功能

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Searches on words such as 'differentiation' fail in documents where the double f has been formatted as a ligand (the two ff's joined as one symbol). This has been known for thirty years and yet it still happens, it's ridiculous that such a simple feature of text should be able to disable such an important function and advantage of using PDFs to communicate information.
    And by the way the hoops you made me jump through to log in, even though I was using correct email and password were just ridiculous -- I simply won't waste my time trying to get…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I deleted your software off of my computer system why do you hold this account ******* because I downloaded it today, I also deleted it today. Please release my system and allow me to use my computer system and discontinue violating my civil and consumer rights

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I am looking for the ability to search for a term where the term is "contained" and Acrobat will highlight all of these occurrences.

For example, I wanted to search for the term "scenario" and highlight all occurrences of it whether it is found as "scenario", "scenarios", or other variation. Unfortunately, I could not find any option that allowed for this. All I got was a teaser when typing the search term where it showed me that it could find the term as "scenario" (19 of them) or "scenarios" (just one) but would not for a combined result where it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The Weeom MBOX to PST Converter has a lot of user-friendly features. Users can view a preview of the contents as the software scans the chosen MBOX files and begins the conversion process. Before starting the actual conversion process, it is helpful to check the data using the preview option. The software also offers a split capability for handling large queries and a filter option for finding a certain file or email.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adobe Acrobat ürününü bilgisayarıma indirdim ancak satın aldığım üyeliği kullanamıyorum.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. "Çapraz belge bağlarını aynı pencerede aç" seçeneği çalışmıyor. Sadece aynı pencerede açıyor. Ayır pencerelerde açılmıyor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Despite deselecting the option, the "welcome" tutorial in the latest version still shows each time. This is now becoming grossly annoying. Come on Adobe, fix this!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Error H303 can happen when you're trying to find company files on your system. It means you need to change some settings to make things work. It can be annoying for the person using the computer. In this article, we'll explain what it is, why it happens, and give easy solutions. Some errors in QuickBooks are called H series issues. One of these issues is QuickBooks Error Code H303. It happens because some settings for using multiple computers with QuickBooks got mixed up.

Read more: https://www.axpertadvisors.com/quickbooks-error-h303/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I'm getting constant system hangs on OSX Ventura 13.5.2. It causes illustrator to freeze completely and several other system resources freeze. It seems to have something to do with the open/save dialog box as when I view the system resources acrobat, illustrator, and a system open/save dialog box process are all "not responding".

Architecture: arm64
    Processor: Apple M1 Max
    Build: 23.6.20320.0
    AGM: 7.1.1
    CoolType: 8.3.1
    JP2K: 4.0.0.52671

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Gostaria de saber se há alguma forma de pesquisa, que retorne apenas os itens que foram realçados. Caso não exista sugiro a criação!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. QuickBooks users have a propensity to update their copy of the accounting programs to the latest release. This allows them to leverage the updated functionalities and technical security features that come with each new update. There are different methods that allow users to update QuickBooks to the latest release. This discussion shall unravel all these avenues of updating QuickBooks Desktop to the latest release.

Read more: https://www.axpertadvisors.com/update-quickbooks-desktop/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Adobe readerを開くと添付画像のような『Acrobatが突然終了しました。実行できる修正方法については、「詳細情報」をクリックしてください。』と表示されます。
    ただ、表示されるだけでAcrobatReaderは正常に動作しております。
    暫定対応として、
    ・AcrobatReaderのインストール修復
    ・再インストール
    を、行いました。
    結果として、一時的にエラーは止まったのですが、約2時間後に再発しました。
    これはAdobereaderのバグでしょうか?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can you add a "Save As" in Adobe Acrobat Pro?

With the new update, I can only "Save." Sometimes we want to make multiple copies which is why the "Save As" feature is so important.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?