Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2121 results found

1. Adobe Reader をインストールすることによって、Windows エクスプローラで PDF プレビューを表示することが可能になると思います。
    そのプレビューウィンドウ内で PDF ファイルを表示すると、画面下部の上下ボタン(↑↓)の↑ボタンがアクティブにならずに押せません。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. crash / freeze problem:
    I have a large-ish document (ca. 50 MByte, 7000 pages, it's an IEEE standard; doc was made in FrameMaker and in 2022 year) .
    No small documents don't have this problem.
    So:
    Open it in Acrobat and select over a section of a table (table is wholly on 1 page).
    Then "Copy with Formatting"...
    Acrobat sort-of hangs, whith the "Copying to clipboard" (or something like that) window forever on top and not closing for minutes.
    Document is indexed, no clue if that matters.
    (The PC is Dell i9 laptop, 32 GB of DRAM, disks < 90%…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Western Airlines Booking offers flights all over the world and is one of the most recognizable names in the aviation industry. The fact that the courier is aware of every potentially missed detail might make the traveller smile. Additionally, it provides a wide range of services addressing traveller needs. A traveller can locate any kind of assistance they could need while travelling through the air. Everything can now be done online, from booking a flight to purchasing a ticket, so the traveller won't encounter any issues.

Southwest Airlines Seat Upgrade
    Additionally, you may modify your airline ticket online by visiting…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Cryptocurrency is a type of virtual payment system that doesnot coe under banking system. It is a system where anyone from anywhere send and receive payments. A public ledger keeps track of all bitcoin transactions that involve money transfers. Digital wallets are where cryptocurrency is kept.Due to the fact that transactions are verified using encryption, cryptocurrency has earned its moniker. This means that the storage, transmission, and recording of bitcoin data to public ledgers all entail sophisticated code. Encryption's goal is to offer security and protection.

Source: https://themoneyflow.net/how-to-make-money-with-cryptocurrency/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. HBO Max did offer student discounts through the provider, UNiDAYS. UNiDAYS is a service that provides student discounts for various products and services, and HBO Max was one of the participating partners. However, it's worth noting that discount availability and terms may vary by region and time, and new promotions or changes may have occurred since then.

Visit: https://thewebsaga.com/hbo-max-student-discount/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hello, When I access my PDF file all text and numbers are changed to symbols. I have checked and all programs are up to date and I have cleared all my cookies and caches of data. But the issue continues. What can I do to correct this? Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Thus, if you are interested in finding out the fixation procedures for QuickBooks error message C=184, then make sure to stick around till the end. You can also get in touch with our dedicated support team for any further assistance.

Read more: https://www.axpertadvisors.com/quickbooks-error-c-184/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Using a professional solution, you can convert data from Thunderbird files to PST. With WholeClear Thunderbird to PST Converter, it is simple to convert Thunderbird to Outlook PST Files without losing any data. It is possible to move files swiftly and with the best results. The new Outlook PST file format can be used to store Thunderbird files. It supports Thunderbird, Apple Mail, OperaMail, Entourage, Pocomail, Eudora, Mulberry, MozillaMail, Netscape, and other email clients without any usage limits. Anyone should be able to use the application effectively without technical support or in-depth knowledge thanks to its straightforward user interface (GUI).…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If you want to register on et indiabulls then first visit the website, it can be done from phone or pc. Then hit apply now option. Then choose product which is either a home loan or loan against property. Then you will be required to type your mobile number and then tap on submit. Then you will receive an one time password also known as otp on number you entered above. Then enter the number and verify yourself. Then you will be required to type your personal information such as name, email,date of birth and much more.

Source: https://www.accountiod.com/inet-indiabulls-login/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. If your Netflix Account is not working or Unable to watch premium content after payment then here in this article you will learn the troubleshooting.

Read Full Article = How to fix Netflix is not Working Issues?

https://www.one-stophub.com/netflix-not-working-troubleshooting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. SBCGlobal Mail is a reliable mail service that makes it easy for customers to send and receive mail. Many users utilise this service because it is so straightforward and convenient to use for work-related correspondence with coworkers, acquaintances, important clients, and family members. It also offers a wide range of additional fantastic features and capabilities.

Read More - https://www.customersupporthelplines.com/how-to-recover-hacked-sbcglobal-email-account.php

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adobe Acrobat Pro version 2023.003.20215 on Windows 11 version 22621.1848 is resetting the registry key "aDefaultSelect" value to "Select" on each launch of Acrobat Pro. This prevents users from setting the Hand tool as the default tool. Requested action is to remove this behavior.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Codervent is an exceptional Bootstrap 5 Admin Template designed for modern web applications. With its sleek and responsive layout, Codervent offers a user-friendly interface for efficient management of admin panels and dashboards. Packed with a wide range of pre-built components and widgets, it empowers developers to create stunning interfaces effortlessly. The template includes advanced features such as charts, tables, forms, and authentication pages, ensuring seamless integration and customization. Codervent is the perfect choice for building robust and visually appealing admin panels with Bootstrap 5, enhancing the overall user experience.

Read More:- https://codervent.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Pricing for very casual user. I want to support good company like Adobe. For example I only need to use one thing today. I may need this kind of function 10 times a year. I think I can always do the free trial, but it would be nice if I can pay to support it.

Maybe Adobe can do $1 a day or you have pre-paid $10 and $1 a day and credit is only good for a year.

so people like me just need to use something randomly and have no need to commit to a monthly plan.

I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Passengers can reserve a seat on a flight to their preferred destination with Lufthansa and then book it at a later time. Although making a reservation doesn't involve money, it does assist passengers reserve a seat. And then, after a week or two, travellers can book the reserved seat in accordance with their needs; at that time, all they need to do is complete the payment to reserve their seats. Passengers must visit the website and select the finest seat before making a reservation.Even better, passengers may make reservations for their flights by calling or using a mobile app. The…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Send any automated emails to Admins before sending to all users, so that Admins can be prepared for the questions that may come up regarding the automated emails

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Transferring emails from Gmail to Outlook can be seamlessly accomplished using Shoviv IMAP to IMAP migration tool. This tool provides a convenient solution for users who wish to migrate their entire email history, including folders and attachments. With a simple setup process, this tool establish a secure connection between Gmail and Outlook, allowing for a smooth transfer of emails. The migration preserves email metadata, such as timestamps and sender information, ensuring a reliable transition. By utilizing this tool, users can effortlessly shift their email accounts from Gmail to Outlook while maintaining the integrity and accessibility of their valuable email data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When the new floating tools menu (populated only with text selection and panning for me) is clicked, the reader disappears after about a second. When chosen again either by cmd+tab or clicked on the dock the reader reappears.

Specs are:
    - Architecture: arm64
    - Processor: Apple M2
    - Build: 23.1.20177.0
    - AGM: 7.0.4
    - CoolType: 8.2.1
    - JP2K: 4.0.0.52671

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why am I getting charged twice for the month I paid for to change my subscription to a lower tier? I seen it say there was a refund but the price I paid does not match the difference to the subscription I want. How does $29.99 become $22.99 in refunds. I don't see a option for people who are students and I do not need the extra special features to go with my subscription. That is why I am changing it, to save money. Why is this looking like a scam?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. This site has some of the best tower defense games that you can play for free. Some of the most popular games on this site include Tower Defense.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?