Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2121 results found

1. Hi,

There is a single feature that would make Adobe Acrobat unbelievably useful: the ability to create tags and then filter by those tags. Here's why:

I'm a lawyer. We review discovery (i.e., evidence) in PDFs. I make portfolios to quickly scan through each document. What we want to do, however, is tag and filter them. I want to create a tag for "relevant," "irrelevant," "key document," or whatever. And once I've created a tag, to be able to single-click tag documents as I review.

Law firms pay billions of dollars to e-discovery companies for proprietary software that does this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Very disheartened to find that the new adobe took away the option to open new documents as separate windows. This is very inconvenient for me in my day to day work as I often have many documents open at once and like to arrange them and move them freely around my screens. Now I have to pull them out of the tabs separately each time which is already getting old. Please add the option back in to automatically open as separate window!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Using Manage your booking, you can make modifications to your reservation. It's crucial to remember that if you can make changes to your reservation online, you'll find a Change my booking link. Depending on the ticket's pricing terms, you may be charged for specific adjustments. Emirates Airlines Flight Change

https://www.flyamericans.com/blog/emirates-airlines-flight-change

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I was using the BPDX files to update several PDX indices and it always worked very well, Acrobat's primary tool. But after the February 2024 update 23.008.20533, the BPDX file when opened, opens Acrobat DC, but nothing happens. The manual update of the PDX files cannot write the Logs, but updates the indices (IDX) and ps PDX. I speak with support here in Brazil, no solution, support in English, no solution. I remember that everything has always worked very well...

This problem has already been mentioned in other Acrobat updates:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/acrobat-dc-pro-stopped-working-with-bpdx-files-again/m-p/13293739#M384278

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/adobe-bpdx-not-working-after-latest-updates/m-p/11836396#M298388)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There is a bug in how Adobe Acrobat displays SRGB colours –see colour settings, displayed colour and preview (correct colour). Colours are washed out. All setting in indesign and other files double and triple checked. Occassionally it displays the correct colours (with no settings altered), but then becomes incorrect again (again with no settings altered) . Please fix this ASAP, it's an embarrassment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adobe reader crashes when clicking on fillable field

Beschreibung
    Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\Acrobat.exe

Problemsignatur
    Problemereignisame: APPCRASH
    Anwendungsname: Acrobat.exe
    Anwendungsversion: 24.1.20615.0
    Anwendungszeitstempel: 65f8adb3
    Fehlermodulname: Acrobat.dll
    Fehlermodulversion: 24.1.20615.0
    Fehlermodulzeitstempel: 65f8adac
    Ausnahmecode: c0000005
    Ausnahmeoffset: 00000000014ee6f0
    Betriebsystemversion: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.144.8
    Gebietsschema-ID: 1031
    Zusatzinformation 1: 39e4
    Zusatzinformation 2: 39e4de5a44980d6d7afb8c7b8d022575
    Zusatzinformation 3: ee32
    Zusatzinformation 4: ee328cbc16eedb1969f3fa35b92c801a

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I am using the latest version 2024.001.20615 64 bit on windows 11 enterprise with latest patches. maybe there is a memory leak in adobe reader, so with a couple of opened simple pdf files, and without restarting the computer for days, when i switch back to the reader it showed strange error messages and the document went blank or cannot be displayed in full. please fix this bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We use dropboxin our company. I have this problem in some pdf files, when i try to open those with adobe it says "cannot open, use restricted or forbidden". But i can open those files for example chrome browser. promblem occurs randomly in some files. I have no clue why this happens. Files usually have been zipped and i unzip thos with winrar. Somethimes porbplem is with filenames, but not every time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Google AdSense program enables website publishers on the Google Network to display targeted text, images, videos, or interactive media ads within their content. The responsibility for managing and organizing these advertisements lies with Google itself. Payment can be earned either per click or by impression metrics. https://expressiveblogs.com/google-adsense/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. EigenLayer founder Sriram Kannan said that “AI-powered cryptoeconomic coprocessors can integrate powerful new features into the blockchain while driving economic activity.”
    https://dropstab.com/coins/eigenlayer-ico explores this topic as deeply as possible and allows you to get involved with the eigenlayer market cap

Ritual co-founder Neeraj Pantha believes this integration can enable decentralized applications to run more efficiently. According to him, the partnership expands EigenLayer's capabilities for computing using artificial intelligence technologies.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How Much Does Yahoo Charge to Recover an Account

Yahoo does not charge a fee to recover an account.

The process can typically be completed for free through Yahoo's account recovery tools, which may include verifying your identity through email, phone number, or security questions.

https://www.linkedin.com/events/howmuchdoesyahoochargetorecover7176146441294245888/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Looking for the best online stationery brands that offer high-quality products at affordable prices? Let me share my experience with you. I recently discovered EStationery, a website that brings together several renowned brands in one place. I highly recommend checking out this website for its impressive range of quality products. You won't be disappointed!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In accordance with Volaris Airlines' flight change policy, travelers may modify their plans after making a reservation by calling +1 855 VOLARIS. For any questions you may have regarding Volaris Airlines, call the (OTA) Console Desk number if you are unable to reach the official number. You cannot change the destination country while changing the flight path. In the event that travel plans or itineraries change, customers can modify their flight prior to departure. The Volaris change flight policy should be known to them.

https://www.flyamericans.com/blog/volaris-airlines-flight-change

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The particulars of the situation and the volume of work at hand may affect how long it takes A Hawaiian Airlines to process the name change. It is generally advised to start the name-change process as soon as possible to give yourself enough time to complete the necessary paperwork and allow for processing. To inquire about the timeline for name changes in greater detail, reach out to a Hawaiian Airlines representative at +1-800-419-8165

Ultimately, you can change your name on a Hawaiian Airlines ticket, but you must be aware of the charges, rules, and procedures beforehand. It is recommended that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 最新バージョンにアップデート後、起動しなくなりました。
    (windows10 / Acrobat pro 32bit版)

アンインストール、再インストールで起動しましたが
    再度 最新にアップデートしたら起動しませんでした。

ちなみに、
    手動でひとつ前の23.008.20555までアップデートしましたが
    このバージョンでは正常に起動します。

対応お願いいたします。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We were looking for a ways to notify our Adobe product users of upcoming changes, such as moving to SSO/Federated IDs. If a user doesn't receive or see an email announcing this, when they're logged off and go back to log in they could see a banner we put up. Can be used for contract and product changes, etc.

Not related to Acrobat, it's for overall Adobe. Chat Support advised that it isn't currently possible and referred me to submit a feature request on this site, but there's no option for general, admin console, or administration so I picked our…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Not related to Acrobat, it's for overall Adobe. Support advised in E-001162887 that we cannot check for information on whether a user's account was set up and/or logged into. They referred me to submit a feature request on this site, but there's no option for the admin console. One benefit this feature could help with is identifying and cleaning up stale accounts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to find out if I can change the interface of the program back to how it was before this so-called-upgrade. This is like learning a new program and where to find/learn what the icons mean since they're so small and the images are difficult to decipher. How is this supposed to be an upgrade???? An upgrade is suppose to improve, not cause FRUSTRATION!!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The customer service is horrible. I spoke to someone with a heavy Indian accent yesterday, which I can only assume tech service is being outsourced there. i called regarding my installation issue and I couldn't understand her most of the time. She told me to deactivate the acrobat x pro on cpu #1 so that I can try and install it on cpu #2. now cpu #1 cannot be re-activated and is about to deactivate in 1 more day, and now I might not have acrobat x pro for my business, which I paid A LOT OF MONEY FOR, and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 106 107
  • Don't see your idea?