Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2155 results found

1. When doing a Ctrl-F for "2040" in the document found at https://s1.q4cdn.com/695946674/files/doc_downloads/esg/PG_CTAP.pdf , the find function finds lots of text that is not "2040."

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Terraria 1.4.4.9.2 APK - Testing Expedition Experience Game

Terraria 1.4.4.9.2 APK is a profoundly key and energizing experience game. Reliable you will have an incredibly thrilling encounter here, to begin the game you need to make your own personality, the game permits players to have inborn capacities like preparing weapons, fabricating a house. home with experience into the fantasy world. Our personality needs to investigate the environmental elements while entering this world, begin looking for important fortunes and have sensational fights with rivals. Your main goal will be increasingly more troublesome relying upon the various levels. Your rival will have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 文档不具备朗读功能

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As a proofreader, I like to use the read-aloud feature. Acrobat's, however, is now unusable. It crashes on my Mac. I cannot read paragraph by paragraph. If I pause to insert a comment, it restarts reading from the top of the page. If there are columns, pullquotes, figures or tables, sometimes it reads across the width of the page instead of vertically. It's just a mess.

I used to be able to use my Mac's built in read-aloud feature, which allows me to select text to read out loud. That no longer works in Acrobat, although it does in all…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Searches on words such as 'differentiation' fail in documents where the double f has been formatted as a ligand (the two ff's joined as one symbol). This has been known for thirty years and yet it still happens, it's ridiculous that such a simple feature of text should be able to disable such an important function and advantage of using PDFs to communicate information.
    And by the way the hoops you made me jump through to log in, even though I was using correct email and password were just ridiculous -- I simply won't waste my time trying to get…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I deleted your software off of my computer system why do you hold this account ******* because I downloaded it today, I also deleted it today. Please release my system and allow me to use my computer system and discontinue violating my civil and consumer rights

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. reader: acrobat si è chiuso inaspettatamente

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I am looking for the ability to search for a term where the term is "contained" and Acrobat will highlight all of these occurrences.

For example, I wanted to search for the term "scenario" and highlight all occurrences of it whether it is found as "scenario", "scenarios", or other variation. Unfortunately, I could not find any option that allowed for this. All I got was a teaser when typing the search term where it showed me that it could find the term as "scenario" (19 of them) or "scenarios" (just one) but would not for a combined result where it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. ACROBAT ADOBE PRO - get the message often "Acrobat quit unexpectedly. Click "learn more" for possible fixes." when opening a document from file folder. ALSO it is quite slow opening documents, and sometimes freezes when editing a document. I have to close Adobe and reopen to finish editing.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The Weeom MBOX to PST Converter has a lot of user-friendly features. Users can view a preview of the contents as the software scans the chosen MBOX files and begins the conversion process. Before starting the actual conversion process, it is helpful to check the data using the preview option. The software also offers a split capability for handling large queries and a filter option for finding a certain file or email.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adobe Acrobat ürününü bilgisayarıma indirdim ancak satın aldığım üyeliği kullanamıyorum.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I need an EASY way to disable all forms of pre-processing that Acrobat does when opening a file. At present, although I've tried to turn off all options that might slow down file opening, it still takes a FULL MINUTE to open most documents. It's so slow that I've stopped using Acrobat whenever I can make do with a third party app.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The two side panels opening with a document every time is increibly annoying. I just want the document to fill the window.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "Çapraz belge bağlarını aynı pencerede aç" seçeneği çalışmıyor. Sadece aynı pencerede açıyor. Ayır pencerelerde açılmıyor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Despite deselecting the option, the "welcome" tutorial in the latest version still shows each time. This is now becoming grossly annoying. Come on Adobe, fix this!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. All I need to do when reading a pdf is turn it from the two page 'standard' to a single page scrolling. This gets the file to the right size so that I can read it.
    This used to be on the top bar, View, and select the option. I can't find where you have hidden it, and neither the help nor the search tools brings it up as an option. Why have you made it so hard to do a basic operation that should be standard?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Instagram has become the fastest growing social media platform around the world and the platform comes with many features. You can easily interact with your friends and family on the platform. Nowadays Instagram users use abbreviations between the text and WTW is one of them. But many of the users don’t know what does WTW mean on Instagram. Well WTW stands for “What’s the Word”.

Read More: https://onlinegeeks.net/what-does-wtw-mean-on-snapchat/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add ability for Adobe Admins to resend account setup emails to the user, or add something on the creative cloud login homepage that alerts users who have not setup their e-signature services.
    I've had several users who had issues with sending documents for e-signature and Adobe support tells me it is because the users hadn't setup their e-signature services by clicking on an Adobe welcome email. The welcome email never came though so there was no opportunity to set it up. This welcome email was not blocked however, it was just because the user's email wasnt synced to our spam…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The free trial banner in Reader interrupts user input about 5 seconds after Reader is first launched.

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Make sure Reader is closed
    2. Open a form with fields
    3. Quickly click in any field
    4. Wait about 5 seconds

Environment: Windows 10 and Windows 11 with multiple of the most recent versions of Reader

Observed result:
    The field will lose focus about 5 seconds after the opening of the form, but only on first initialization

Expected result:
    The field should not lose focus

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Mechanical estimating services involve calculating and providing cost estimates for mechanical projects. These services help determine the expected expenses for tasks like installing heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) systems, plumbing, or other mechanical components in construction or renovation projects. Accurate mechanical estimates are crucial for budgeting and planning, ensuring that projects stay on track and within budget. https://www.smaestimating.com/our-trades/mep-estimating-services/mechanical-estimating-services

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?