Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2148 results found

1. Virtually every major software product has been available for Windows 64 bit for many years. So, it is insane that Adobe Acrobat only has a 32 bit version for Windows (and a 64 bit version for macOS). Moreover, it is very easy to create a 64 bit version. So, can you please release one in Q2 2019. Thank you!

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We have a problem when we open the PDF file with Adobe Reader DC (the latest version), it changes the font in certain words. The problem arose as soon as we installed the DC program. However, if PDF opens with Google Chrome, it will show us the normal font as it should be. So I do not know what the problem would be? Below are pictures for an easier idea of what the problem looks like.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Adobe gives you a trail key witch you can change every 7 day so you can get free Adobe forever. You don't need to be a pro programmer to do this and you don't need a third party programs to get free trail for ever. And it updates so its not like other cracked versions you can download for Pirate Bay or sites like that. In my opinion you should have only 1 key that is supported by the program for trail version of the program. And for bought products you should have some like encrypted keys so people don't…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. File rename option should be there.... essential

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Can you please elaborate more the issue you are facing with the File rename eg where and when do you want to rename the file.

5. The problem is as follows:

• A PDF document is downloaded from the court site (10th Circuit Court of Appeals for example).
    • The downloaded PDF document needs to be combined with a Word brief to submit to the court.
    • The files are converted to PDF through File Explorer (select the Word document and downloaded PDF documents, right-click, Combine files in Acrobat)
    • Save the combined PDF.
    • Login to the site and attempt to upload the combined PDF, the following error occurs:

<PDF> cannot be uploaded. Documents with executable code are not permitted.

When uploading the files individually,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When opening Acrobat DC, we should be able to get back automatically the active opened tabs from previous session. This way it would be easier to follow up with work by continuing where work was left off before closing the program

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Es wäre schön, wenn es die Möglichkeit geben würde, alle Hyperlinks eines PDF Dokuments im Acrobat / Acrobat Pro aufzulisten.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If your Mac is on a network where it does not have Internet access, Adobe Acrobat Pro crashes. If you start the program, the Apple Beachball appears after about 5 seconds and the program is no longer usable. It seems that Adobe Acrobat tries to log in with the user account, but this is not possible due to the lack of Internet access.

I have installed the latest MacOS version (10.14.3) and also the latest Acrobat Pro version (19.10.20091.315611).

I was also able to reproduce the problem in another network and with a new clean MacOS on another computer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I am trying to add footers to a form which in Acrobat 11 was very efficient. Since being forced into using DC this capability has become ridiculously slow (15 - 20 secs to add 2 characters). I am using a 64bit 8gb RAM laptop. Paying lots, getting little.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Issue when sender has Outlook 2016 Adobe add-in, send an digitally sign email with an attachment. It works fine when receiver has a Windows OS Outlook 2016, but receiver has Mac OS with Outlook 2016 the attached document comes up as "winmail.dat" does not manner what type of document you attach e.g. .docx, .xlsx, .pptx, .pdf

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to be able to add a dynamic stamp to the quick access toolbar, but I am not able to accomplish this. Please see attached Adobe Version and the current quick toolbar. Is this not possible with Adobe DC Pro?

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I open a PDF and choose the save command or save from the File menu, the "save" screen that pops up is blank. This is a significant functionality that is critical to using the software.

I am running Mojave 10.14.3 and Adobe DC 2019.10.20098

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not able to reproduce at our end, can you please check this again by updating acrobat and trying this again.

14. Before finalizing your products, hire a group of people in an assortment of age groups who, while computer literate, have no experience with your program. You will find that your latest version of Adobe Acrobat is almost impenetrable. I mean, it's absolutely terrible.
    Even your "help" function no longer provides help. Seriously, your 2019 edition is the single worst version of Adobe Acrobat I've ever used. And look on the Internet. The complaints are everywhere.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi,

The "Document Color" function that is somewhat hidden in the "Convert Colors" window is a very important print production tool. It only becomes really visible when you click its arrow. You cannot resize its window. In a document with many images, it becomes very hard to see all of the different image formats and ICC profiles. It definitely needs a resizeable window as a separate Print Production tool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have Acrobat Pro DC as part of a Creative Cloud subscription. Running on MacBook Pro under OS X High Sierra 10.13.6.
    For several weeks I've had the issue that when starting the app, usually by opening a PDF, there is a interval of a minute or more when it is unresponsive. The document is slow to appear. The Mac process indicator appears (spinning rainbow disc). The delay is quite aggravating. It only happens on the first document opened in a session.
    If I quit the app and reopen it, the same thing occurs.
    This behavior started recently; and the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have Acrobat Pro DC as part of a Creative Cloud subscription. Running on MacBook Pro under OS X High Sierra 10.13.6.
    For several weeks I've had the issue that when starting the app, usually by opening a PDF, there is a interval of a minute or more when it is unresponsive. The document is slow to appear. The Mac process indicator appears (spinning rainbow disc). The delay is quite aggravating. It only happens on the first document opened in a session.
    If I quit the app and reopen it, the same thing occurs.
    This behavior started recently; and the…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. My acrobat Dc, does not open the pdf even being as standard viewer. I already reinstalled, I noticed. only works after reboot pc. How to solve this problem?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I am sorry for the inconvenience you are facing.
    Can you share with us the acrobat version and the operating system you are using

19. Hi, I have been making PDFs from InDesign CC 2019 running on Mac OS High Sierra. When opening the PDFs in Acrobat Pro DC, it's creating broken links from text that does not look like a URL and where no links have been specified. I think it's the 'Create Links from URLs' feature in Acrobat preferences trying to be helpful but failing miserably. This seems to affect text that uses a colon : but I can't ask my client not to use colons in their copy just because Acrobat is incorrectly reading it as a URL. My client is asking…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I am sorry for the inconvenience you are facing.
    Can you share with us the acrobat version and the operating system you are using
    Also some sample PDFs with which you are facing this issue.

20. Currently large Photoshop documents that are PSBs cannot be saved as Photoshop PDFs. The unacceptable work-around is to flatten the file and hope that it’s small enough to convert to PSD first.

If this is not already being worked on (I hope it is), then please add it to your list. It’s an issue for Photoshop users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?