Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2146 results found

1. As we manage access for our organisation we need report if user is login or not and if user logging application we need login date with time stamp

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. STEPS TO REPRODUCE

• Install Acrobat DC on Windows 11 using Creative Cloud client.
    • Open PDF
    • Go to Print production tools.
    • Click Preflight

ENVIRONMENT

• Windows 11 64-bit.
    • Have tried physical machine and virtual, Windows Pro and Home, Service pack 1000.22638.1000.0 and 1000.22636.1000.0.

EXPECTED RESULT

• Preflight window opens, listing various preflight options & profiles.

OBSERVED RESULT

• Preflight window (without profiles) opens in background, but is immediately followed by an error message: "Unable to copy the user specific preferences:" and an OK button. Clicking the OK button closes the Preflight window.
    • Trying repeatedly to open the Preflight panel eventually leads to an empty…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please provide the ability to generate custom keyboard shortcuts from within acrobat, or allow mac's keyboard shortcuts to work with acrobat. I am one of those who likes to keep their fingers on the keyboard. Thank you.
    P.S. If that's not possible, can we at least have a shortcut for Optimize Scanned Pages?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please provide senior discounts for your products. Thank you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Instead of having to use an outside QR code generator, Adobe would have a button that would generate a QR code for the PDF.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. After hitting the save button, the Combine Files feature opens a 'Save as PDF' window which remains dormant. We cannot save the combined files.
    Have today uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but to no joy.
    Any ideas?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently when measuring in a PDF, Acrobat only gives the measure measurement in feet (i.e. 20.5 feet). It would be nice if Acrobat, in lieu of providing the measurement in a fraction of a foot, used a combination of both feet and inches (i.e. 20 feet 6 inches).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be nice to have the ability to rename the tabs on the fly (instead of having to save them).When I combine pages or extract pages into a binder, I would like to have the ability to quickly change the binder name without having to save it because I won't necessarily need to save the binder.

Thanks!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi there, the companies I've worked at and later in my career, I personally have always used Adobe products. Always paid for all the software I used over the years and updated regularly. Now I find myself the victim of an unfortunate accident that has left me with what seems to be permanent brain injury. In spite of several years of therapy so far, I am no longer able to work as a creative director/designer..

I still have hopes that I might one day recover enough to return to work, but as of the last 5 years I have been…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Automatically email receipts each time the payment processes for the account. It's an inconvenience to have to log in each month to manually download the receipt or manually click "email receipt" to myself.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Keyboard shortcuts for many AC-DC editing features already exist in IN, AI and PS, (like send forward or backward), and would be super helpful timesavers.

Also all of the votes for improved keyboard shortcuts are related, and point to an OVERWHELMING case for better keyboard shortcut functionality. Compare to the keyboard shortcut requests for other Adobe products.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Often, I need to view certain successive pages side by side.
    However, Acrobat will only allow two page view to view pages 1 & 2 or 3 & 4. It will not allow viewing 2 & 3 side by side. (Imagine a user manual that has a two page chart on pages 2 & 3.) (This makes sense because page 1 is often on the right side of a book, making 2 & 3 open next to each other.)
    It would be helpful to stack pages horizontally and scroll continuously through them.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Currently Adobe only supports SP initiated SSO authentication. We would like our users to be able to go directly from IDP initiated. This is a basic feature of most IDP services and would be great to have.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When you claim a domain through the Adobe Enterprise Admin portal, please allow the administrator the option to be able to prevent users from spinning up Adobe Personal ID's to get access to services using an email address that is registered to the domain(s) that you claimed.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We need to be able to save WCAG compliant, semantic HTML files (e.g. from Firefox) as PDF/UA, but Adobe PDF does not offer this option. Saving as PDF/A does not produce a tagged (UA) file.

Adobe's pdf print gadget should use the browser accessibility tree, and tag the PDF accordingly.

PDF/UA has been an ISO standard since 2012. WCAG 2.1 was finalized in 2019, and WCAG 2.x compliance is now mandatory for public sector procurements in North America, the EU and various other jurisdictions.

What on earth is going on with your accessibility roadmap, Adobe? Apart from Acrobat on Windows,…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When viewing a PDF that has the Avenir Next font type used in the body of text, the letters will not display properly when a bold or heavy style is applied to that font. Some letters are raised higher than they should be in comparison to other letters of the same upper or lower case status. See attached images. I've included the same exact font, string of text, and same exact file used, but one is displayed in adobe acrobat pro and the other is displayed on the web.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I need to be able to open plans and make measurements on those pdf plans in scale on my IPad

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Whenever I open a document I get an intermittent not responding and cannot do anything for a few seconds. This happens with every document and multiple times while working in it. Please fix.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. i would like to be able to change the font color used with the measuring tool. sometimes what i am marking up has a black or dark background and the black default font does not show up. The work around is to label on top of the measuring line font which is messy and does not look professional. Please make this enhancement, thank you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When you start Adobe Acrobat Pro without local adminstrative rights a error message appears.(see attachment)
    We identified the corresponding command line with procmon: "C:\Windows\System32\msiexec.exe" /i {AC76BA86-1033-FFFF-7760-0C0F074E4100} REINSTALLMODE=omus DISABLEFIUCHECK=1 IGNOREAAM=1 REPAIRFROMAPP=1 INSTALLUWPAPP=1 /qn"

We deployed the "Creative Cloud Client" as a "Self-Serivce-Packages", so licensed Users can install and use adobe products without local administrative rights.

Could you please check why msiexec.exe is called with every program start? We get a lot of tickets from users complaining about this error message and your support wasnt a help at all.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?