Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2121 results found

1. I am not quite sure why, when I save documents on my phone, they do not autosync to the online applications and/or applications downloaded to my desktop/laptop (or any combination of those, like if I save on my laptop why isn't it on the app on my phone).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently, it is possible to query the version number (app.viewerVersion), if its Pro/Standard/Reader (app.viewerType), and operating system (app.platform). However, I can't seem to find any way to read if its x86 or x64. Adding this seems like a logical next step for me with the release of 64-bit Adobe Acrobat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Premiere Pro and After Effects couldn't be downgraded or updated to the same version. I could not finish my video due to this, please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When a license is removed, the user receives an email comfirmation. Can this email comfirmation be customised?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. If you're having problems deciding on the best immigration consultant, BOI Services is the way to go. They are the most trustworthy consultancy that assists immigrants in settling in foreign countries and offers a variety of services such as Canada Student Visas, Permanent Residency, and much more.
    For More Info:- https://sites.google.com/view/boi-services/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ich arbeite oft mit Ihrem Reader und nutze da auch die Kommentarfunktion. Mir ist aufgefallen (so erschien es mir zumindest), daß ich beim Schließen durch das "x" rechts oben vom Programm nicht immer gefragt werde, ob ich die Änderungen abspeichern möchte. In dem Fall, in dem mir das passiert ist, hatte ich nur innerhalb eines einzigen, bereits vor dem Öffnen bestehenden Kommentars Änderungen durchgeführt. Diese sind dann verloren gegangen. Vielleicht kann man das ja ändern, damit so etwas nicht auch anderen Usern passiert. Denn möglicherweise merken manche User nicht mal, daß Sie etwas verloren haben, weil ihnen gar nicht auffällt,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Software which can help you to easily open password protected 7z Password with this eSoftTools 7zip File Password Recovery Tool. It comes with multiple password recovery techniques to quickly recover lost 7z passwords. It can help you to remove or recover file passwords through recovery strategies like:- Mask Attack, Brute Force, Dictionary Attack. Doesn’t matter what your password combination is like: (!@#123%^&), any special character, complex password it can recover your password easily.
    know More;- https://www.esofttools.com/7z-password-recovery.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Acrobat Keep asking to set Acrobat as a default Software to opn PDF each time I restarted my machine

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Get rid of this web site and have feedback go directly to "adobe" this way suc_s. My acrobat keeps closing and losing all my work. And I know Adobe will never see this, or fix it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. put a shut down or hibernate button readily visible to shut down all foreground and background operation by cloud

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hello,

We are using custom preflight droplets with Acrobat XI to perform batch/automated conversion. We are opting to upgrade to Acrobat 2020.
    When creating preflight droplets, there is an option to select an error folder and create an error report in the error folder with specific formats (PDF, XML, Text) on any preflight error.
    For our case, we are using Text format for the error report as it is less verbose (the preflight rules are not listed unlike XML) and easily extractable and logged in a log file (unlike PDF).

However in Acrobat Pro 2020, it seems that there is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Acrobat's searchbox fails to find an appearance of a word if the word is hyphenated at a line-break. It needs to be changed so as to ignore hyphens at line-breaks (or else to ignore hyphens altogether).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. After installing the new Adobe DC my experience with it is very frustrating. Keep on crash. Have to continuously open and close it with many of my file still in editing loss many thing. Used to work fine before really regret to install the adobe DC. very annoying. If Acrobat really concern about their reputation they must look into this matter seriously many businesses are depend on it. I am very frustrated with this apps now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. You have a BUG in your code that makes it so that I have to keep authorizing and removing seats (even though it's all from one single computer). I get stuck in a loop where Acrobat shuts down and I am unable to view/edit PDF's.

This is very very annoying, and so far the only short-term solution has been to uninstall/reinstall Acrobat, which gives me a few days of reprieve, until the process starts happening all over again.

I end up uninstalling/reinstalling Acrobat on a regular basis just to use Acrobat. I wish it did not have this "feature"

I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Having "Chose a different folder" as the prompt for the next page in BIG BLUE BUTTON is confusing, as this is the thing normally people click. Can we PLEASE have a next button. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When cancelling ones account, it would beneficial to have the option to export/download an entire folder(s) at one time, instead of having to download and save each individual file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sometimes it is easier to print a document when you need to compare several pages. For example in an offer on page 2 I a proposal for a device and service, but the device-details are on page 5 en the service-details are on page 9. If you'd like to compare why them it's sometimes easier to have the pages next to eachother.

Now I can print the document and lay out the pages next to eachother on my desk, it would be cool if I can do that digitally.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. FIX THE BILLING PROBLEM MANY ARE OBVIOUSLY EXPERIENCING IS MY FEATURE REQUEST AND ACCESS TO A PERSON WOULD BE MUCH MORE HELPFUL THAN FAQ, ESPECIALL AS THE MATTER WAS RESOLVED EVERYWHERE BUT AT BILLING.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please stop charging for basic features like being able to edit a PDF. If I make a PDF and add text to it, I should be able to do as I wish with it. It shouldn't be fixed in place and require a subscription just to change it.

Same goes for being able to rotate a page. Features such as these shouldn't be hidden behind a pay wall.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?