Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

267 results found

1. This is a bug or a malfunction, not an idea.
    I can't place a signature in my document

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Can you please provide the following details :

1. Please ensure you are on the latest version of Acrobat. Go to Help > Check for Updates.
    2. Is the issue reproducible for all PDF’s or some specific PDF. If possible can you please share a sample file.
    3. Are you shown any error? can you provide a snapshot of the same.

Regards,
    Sandeep

2. In Adobe Sign, the process to send a signature could be more efficient after adding yourself as a signer in the first recipient field. After doing so, Adobe Sign could have instant suggestions on who to send the document to based on how often this recipient's signature is requested.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We have shared this with the engineering team and will keep you posted once we have some update.

Regards,
    Sandeep

3. We are using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017. Our management uses Fill & Sign feature frequently for signing various documents.The default color of signature is black and Acrobat Pro 2017 does not allow to change the color of drawn signature. We would request to please introduce this feature in Acrobat Pro 2017 as is available in Adobe Acrobat DC,

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We have shared this with the engineering team and will let you know in case of any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

4. In previous Acrobat users save the pdf and -signed suffix would be in the save file. Please add option to DC. The Accounting Firm just switched to DC, and does not have this automatic option now.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue. We have shared the feedback with the engineering team and will get back to you once we have an update.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

5. When typing Fill & Sign text, as soon as a Central European character is entered, Fill & Sign switches to another font. If the field is a comb field, it switches from a monospaced font to a proportional one and breaks the feature completely, the letters don't fit anymore into boxes that Adobe Reader shows.

Additionally, even for normal text fields, this fallback means that different fields use different font depending on if any regional characters are there or not. The result looks inconsistent and ugly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I want to combine few documents and then password protect it and then send it for esignature. I want to ensure that the document is only opened and esigned by the person with the password, even if someine has access to the email or I have sent it to an incorrect email address.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When changing anything within a text field to a subscript or superscript, and then changing the font size of the entire field later, the subscript or superscripts are also changed to that font size. In most cases, it would be preferable to maintain characters or words that are subscripted/superscripted during an overall font size change.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Holding the Command key (Mac) or Control key (Windows) should allow for selecting/highlighting multiple, separate characters or words within a text field. Similar to how the Shift key can be used to select/highlight a single range of characters.

This would allow easier batch modification, to be used when making many singular characters within a paragraph into subscripts, for instance. Command or Control-selecting each character to be modified then enables the user to only have to click the subscript button once, instead of for each character after highlighting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Holding the Command key (Mac) or Control key (Windows) should allow for selecting/highlighting multiple, separate characters or words within a text field. Similar to how the Shift key can be used to select/highlight a single range of characters.

This would allow easier batch modification, to be used when making many singular characters within a paragraph into subscripts, for instance. Command or Control-selecting each character to be modified then enables the user to only have to click the subscript button once, instead of for each character after highlighting.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adobe currently has capabilities to send forms via e-mail, but this feature would also be terrific to have to send via text.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When a ' or & is in the subject field when sending a document for signature, those characters come through as gibberish on the other end. This only happens when sending from the Acrobat pro dc desktop client.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will forward this request to the appropriate team and let you know in case of any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

13. Allow user to access his contact list saved in gmail to send pdfs off for signature. There is no integration between a google suites account and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Even after adding the custom email in Pro DC, one has to copy paste email addresses when using the fill/sign feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will forward this request to the appropriate team and let you know in case of any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

14. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Can you please provide us the following details :

1. Version of your Acrobat. Go to Help → Check for Updates.
    2. Does the crash happens with every file or a specific PDF. If possible can you share the PDF file at sagrover@adobe.com.
    3. Are you on Win or MAC? Also can you tell us your OS version.

Regards,
    Sandeep

15. When signed into Adobe Acrobat DC and computer is behind a corporate HTTP proxy you can't delete signatures or initials.

Steps to replicate:
    Sign into Adobe Acrobat DC on a PC behind a corporate HTTP proxy
    Open a PDF with Adobe Acrobat DC and go to Tools->Fill and Sign->Sign
    Clicking on grey stop sign next to signature or initial has no effect

Only workaround is to close Adobe Acrobat DC and rename %appdata%\Adobe to Adobe_BAK and get the user to sign back into Adobe Acrobat DC with their Adobe ID

If you delete only the %appdata%\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Security\acrobatfsssignature_initials files then…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue. Can you please try the following steps :

1. Go to Fill and Sign. Choose Me.
    2. Wait for some time so that all network calls are completed in the background.
    3. Try deleting the signature now.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

16. Clicked to fill and send for signatures, added email address, it then tells me I need to sign in or upgrade to use this feature despite it saying under Help that I am still signed it. Click sign in to sign in again and nothing happens. No pop up windows, no movement, computer is not frozen, everything else is working. If i wanted to do something else in Adobe DC I could. I'm already a subscriber. Why is this not working?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. After I fill in and sign the document, it won't save. The circle just spins forever until I eventually give up. Now I have to physically print the document and then scan it in, very frustrating and costing me time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us. In order to better understand the issue can you please provide the following details:

1. Version of your Acrobat.
    2. Are you observing the continuous circle on the save dialog or somewhere else? It will be great if you can share a screenshot.

Regards,
    Sandeep

18. Signature disappears, asks me to add a new one, when I add a new one, it asks me to choose between the old and the new. Then I choose the old one, but it still won't let me add it to the document!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us. Please try to follow the below steps :

1. Enter Fill and Sign app and then wait for 10 secs to make sure all network calls are complete.
    2. You can make your selection in case you observe the signature selection dialog.
    3. Try to place signature/initial.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

19. We have lost the ability to rotate signature. I use to insert over my professional stamp

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us. It will be great if you could provide some more information :

1. Version of your Acrobat.
    2. Version of your OS.
    3. What are the exact steps you are performing?

Regards,
    Sandeep

20. I did NOT give consent for Adobe to save my signature into their cloud service!
    This feature of saving my signature outside my computer should NEVER be activated without my permission!
    Signing could and SHOULD be performed only locally by using local images and file, there is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED for using your cloud services.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. This is an As Designed feature in order to provide you a seamless signing experience.

I will share this feedback with the team and will let you know in case we have any update.

Regards,
    Sandeep

• Don't see your idea?