Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

268 results found

1. The form below is an Adobe PDF printout from an Excel spreadsheet. For some reason, fill & sign always adds unwanted, mandatory fields to my document, they just appear, and I have to delete them every time. I send this form for signature dozens of times per week, so this is becoming more time consuming the more I use fill and sign. Your help with this bug would be most appreciated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I can sign my docs but cannot input text. Any idea why and how to work around this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am trying to use Acrobat Fill and Sign feature to send documents to clients for signature. I go to send them and I get "Invalid JSON" as an error message. It kills to progress to the Fill and Sign process and brings me back to a fresh document. I am using this file created in Acrobat.

I add two email addresses, add my own form language for the email description and body as I need to give info on other processes, and then click Continue and it gives the error message

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Eric,

Thanks for reporting the issue and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I tired locally and was successfully able to send the file for Signature. Could you please confirm the following :

1. Do you see the same error with every PDF file or with this file only?
    2. Do you observe the error with this file when you do not change the subject/body with your own language?
    3. Also are you using English or some other language for Subject/Body? Did you use any special characters?

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

4. I trying the Adobe Acrobat DC Pro for the signature. See attached snapshot. It gives me a forbidden error and loops on the error that is difficult to get out of. Please fix bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I currently have an Adobe Acrobat DC Pro account and regularly use the e-signature option. I love that the emails usually populate when I begin typing the name/email address. We recently changed email domains within our organization and I have several old or incorrect email addresses in my "contact list". This has led to the selection of incorrect emails and I have to cancel the signature requests and start the process over again.

After an extensive chat with one of your techs, it was explained the option which to remove or delete obsolete or incorrect emails is only available on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I've been advised by customer service that it's impossible to issue a document to yourself ONLY to sign - it MUST also go to someone else. This doesn't sound like it makes sense but apparently that's the way it is.
    So, functionality should exist that I can put a document in the cloud or issue it to myself only to sign, which I can then pick up on mobile phone so that I can sign with my finger.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi,
    in a Corporate environment the user often has to approve documents not only for itself but also on behalf of other colleagues.
    This is why there should be more than 2 spaces allowances to add Signs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I am currently in graduate school. I use adobe acrobat pro DC all the time to convert my classes powerpoints into pdfs. Once they are formatted as a pdf, I can take notes on them, and it sticks.
    I just realized I have been doing it wrong. I have been using the Add Text option, an option within the fill & sign tool. While this has been most effective in taking notes on powerpoints and helping me study, there have been many issues with it.
    The fill & sign tool is not made for quick note taking and texts. Adobe…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. when you put a checkmark on a page, then save it, and come back, the check mark MOVES to another part of the page. this is frustrating, why does this happen? I need to be able to tic/tac numerous points of data, and a MOVING checkmark does not help.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. It will be great if you can share a sample PDF with which you are facing this issue.

We tried at our end and could not reproduce the issue.

Regards,
    Sandeep

10. When using Acrobat (Mac version) and Adobe Sign the key sequence command + cursor left navigates the page resulting in loss of work. The expected behavior (typical for an application) is that this sequence moves the cursor. I think this is happening because of how the functionality is simply presented from the web in the app, but it's annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC v.2019.008.20071 crashes as soon as I click on "Fill & Sign". No error message either.
    I installed the latest version from the site (v.2019.008.20071) but the problem still persists.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Looks like you are on older version. Requesting you to please upgrade to the latest version by going to Help > check for Updates.

Please let us know if you still face the issue.

Regards,
    Sandeep

12. I Adobe Acrobat Pro XI the Filename Suffix was adjusted to (_Signed) when Saving an applied Signature to Document. This new document was automatically available a a SAVE AS version with the Signed Suffix. This allowed easy differentiation between original and signed document. This useful feature seems to be missing from Acrobat DC.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will share it with the engineering team and get back to you in case we have some updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

13. It is very annoying and document filled randomly with two types of font (because same fields contain problematic letters, others not) looks awful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make it actually work. Total waste of my time. Super disappointing. Docusign has you beat all over the place.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Je ne peux plus signer, la faction "Add signature" n'apparaît plus sous "Sign yourself", que faire ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I currently have to edit the appearance of every field (except the Signature) to change the default font from Auto to 10pt. Most of my forms require 12 input fields for multiple signatures and this is time consuming and tedious. Please add a feature for users to set program default preferences for the appearance of fields that are added to a Fill & Sign document.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your valuable feedback. We will share it with the Product management team and let you know once we have some updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

17. Add the checkmark under fill and sign to quick tools

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC a lot for my job, the fill and sign option, for about 5 - 6 hours a day. At least 2 times a day, randomly, I will try to access the fill and sign toolbar and as I scroll over the buttons, they just start disappearing. Luckily I have memorized the ones I need and can still save, shut the program down and reopen it. But, seriously....should I really even need to do that?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. is it possible for you to share a snapshot of the toolbar? Also does this happens with every PDF file?

Regards,
    Sandeep

19. As we need to put company stamp on big documents having 100+ pages so we had made an image file and added in Fill & sign section but since it doesn't have option to insert the stamp on all pages of documents it results in time taking job.
    So, i request you to look out for solution & add the required update in the Acrobrat DC

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The fill and sign will not longer work ever since there was a new update. I updated the software thinking that was causing the problem. It is not. The fill and sign feature will not complete - the system just says it is 70% complete. This used to be a great feature to obtain signatures this way and we've had a monthly software subscription for just this. However, given recent issues I will be looking for other solutions to obtain remote signatures on documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?