Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

273 results found

1. This topic has been discussed before, but I want to share one thing the team might find useful.

Now we tell all Acrobat users that Adobe Fill and Sign doesn't support Arabic. But when you look at it, we are able to type Arabic very well on Desktop machines and mobile devices.

On a Mac for instance, as an Adobe CC subscriber, I have to choose English in Preferences for my Acrobat language in order to show [ Fill & Sign, Send and Track, and Send for Signature ] features in Tools workspace. If I go and change Acrobat language…

581 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Only 2 signature / initial images can be stored currently. Every time I want another signature I have to swap out an existing image for one from my files. It would be hugely beneficial to be able to maintain a much larger selection of stored signatures / initials for completing documents for multiple members of the household.

201 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently, Adobe Acrobat pro DC only allows you to save two signatures. This is supposed to be one signature and one image of your initials. However, for families with multiple people living in them it's often necessary to sign documents with multiple signatures. Please adjust your product to allow for more signatures to be created for use in signing pdfs. Thank you.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am not sure why there is now a screen after I press the fill & sign button that asks who needs to fill and sign first, but it is just 1 more step, one more click I have to make before signing each document I open - very inconvenient. This extra step also seems to slow down the time it takes adobe to open and prepare my document for any sort of editing.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All,

Fill and Sign and Adobe Sign (formerly known as Send for Signature) are now consolidated into a single Sign tool where you can either fill & sign a document or get a document signed from others. It includes a simplified experience that asks you who needs to fill and sign first: you or others and then walks you through the steps to complete the task. It’s the one place for all your form filling and signature needs. For detailed information, you may refer to the article What’s new in Adobe Acrobat DC

This is designed behavior, I will check with the team and will share an update soon.

Thanks for your time and patience on this.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

6. Request:
    A Microsoft Word document can be either a .docx or .dotx, the difference is that when saving the .docx, the file is overwritten; when saving the .dotx, a new file is created. I propose a similar feature for PDFs.

Use Case:
    I've created a fillable PDF and saved it as a PDF to a network share and SharePoint. People have the tendency to open it, fill it out (as they should) and then click save (or Ctrl-S, muscle memory). That commits those filled form fields to the file system such that the next person who opens…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Recently a new update was done for Adobe Reader editing and annotating a PDF. For a number of reasons this has been made worse in terms of easy of use:
    - Menu has now been put on the side instead of the top - interfering in the text of the PDF
    - This function is used to mark exam scripts sent in by PDF
    - The Check mark function used to work very well - not it does not work on many spots of the script - you now have to make a check mark in the wrong place and…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will forward this request to the appropriate team and let you know in case of any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

9. Current image fields allows for entering a user specified image, but no ability to crop the image to fill the space proportionately.

When I create an an image field, I can currently specify that the user defined image fill to the bounds disproportionately (squashed to fit) or filling the space to the image's largest edge, but lacks the ability (like Indesign) to ‘fill space proportionately’ which results in the image being set to the outer limits of the frame and anything else being automatically masked.

I can see this working under the current system, specifically where the placement of the…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bug. In Fill & Sign I cannot delete / change the signature. The side panel shows the "X" to delete the signature, but when I click nothing happens.
    I have to restart the program each time I want to delete a signature

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We are using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017. Our management uses Fill & Sign feature frequently for signing various documents.The default color of signature is black and Acrobat Pro 2017 does not allow to change the color of drawn signature. We would request to please introduce this feature in Acrobat Pro 2017 as is available in Adobe Acrobat DC,

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We have shared this with the engineering team and will let you know in case of any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

12. How do I simply create a signature and store it??? You are getting too technical and overlooking the little stuff..

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The cross to delete a registered signature don't work.
    Don't work in old and new Acrobat Pro.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Last version of Acrobat allow us to fill in forms, this updated version does not.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I want to use multiple signatures images imported to use in signing the pdf doc, please facilitate the to import multiple signature images in the fill & Sign in adobe

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have a form that must be approved by different departments of my organization in six different steps. In each step, someone must fill form fields, and add a signature, then send to the next department. Acrobat currently locks the form fields from being edited further after a signature is added in the "fill and sign" tool. Someone complained about this in 2017 and it was still not fixed.

After adding a signature using the fill and sign tool (I do not use certificate based signatures due to complexity), the document should remain editable, and all fillable form field and…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. This is an AsDesigned feature and currently we do not have any change in functionality planned for the future.

Regards,

Sandeep Grover

17. When I click "Fill & Sign" then "Sign Yourself," a vertical line appears in the center of my signature and persists after I add my signature to the page. The line does not show up for the initials. This bug never existed before today (9/28).

I have tried re-opening Acrobat, rebooting my PC, and doing a repair installation, but the problem persists. I have also tried deleting the signature and re-adding, but again it persists.

Note that the signature was created with on Apple Pencil on my iPad (and saved to my account), but the problem exists in Acrobat DC…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I Adobe Acrobat Pro XI the Filename Suffix was adjusted to (_Signed) when Saving an applied Signature to Document. This new document was automatically available a a SAVE AS version with the Signed Suffix. This allowed easy differentiation between original and signed document. This useful feature seems to be missing from Acrobat DC.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will share it with the engineering team and get back to you in case we have some updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

19. How TF can you not allow undo ANYWHERE in ANY application! The year is 2020! Why are computers great? Many reasons. One of the biggest? UNDO.

WHY CAN I NOT UNDO WHEN I MAKE A MISTAKE FILLING A DOC IN FILL + SIGN MODE, WHEN I'M THE CREATOR OF THE DOCUMENT?! Every time I try to use Adobe's half-assed software (Premiere [the worst of all], Audition, Acrobat), I want to pull my f&*%ing hair out because you fools either altogether left out a VERY common and important feature, or you included a broken version of it! And when I say…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I start filling pdf and it uses one font. Then I use some of this letters (č,ć,š,ž,etc.) and it changes font to some other. I dont care what font i use, but i look like ****** sending filled pdfs with 2 fonts. I dont want to use 2 fonts. please help

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your valuable feedback. We are looking into it and inform you in case we have any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?