Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

357 results found

1. For tables with row headers spanning multiple rows across multiple pages, there should be a way to add RowSpan attribute for such row headers. Currently, it only considers and accepts value for the number of rows spanned on the current page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Tag names are case sensitive, sometimes we tend to enter incorrect tag names or may not pay attention to use proper case. While using an automated tool such as PAC, it flags the error however, it is cumbersome to go through the entire tag structure to find that incorrect tag.

This feature to Find tags by tag name can really help!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. non conosco la linqua inglese

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please let us customize the Keyboard shortcuts. There are so many possibilities with Acrobat and so many shortcuts with pre-setup and confusing key-combinations. Please allow this to be editable.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When using PDF Maker to export a tagged, accessible PDF from MS Office applications, use the Caption paragraph style to identify and create the <Caption> tag in the PDF.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why did your programmers decide that the Adobe Creative Cloud is no longer accessible to Adobe Acrobat Pro paying customers? First, you raise the price, then you update the program and took away the title bar—horrible new design. Now, you are taking away access to the Adobe Creative Cloud. Please respect all of your paying customers by keeping our access to the Adobe Creative Cloud possible. We are paying more money for less accessibility to Adobe products. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Running Acrobat 2023.003.20215 under Windows 10. I'm finding that in existing documents with Alternate Description for Links (see TagProperties1.jpg), if I run the Preflight to Set Content keys of Link Annotations this autopopulates the Alternate Description for Links with the content of the Link tag (see TagProperties2.jpg). However, the alternative text is still there and visible in the Tag Element (see Tag_Element.jpg). The full alternative text is read by Assistive Technology (in this case, "Superscript 6. Links to Cardiac Rehabilitation to Support Recovery From Cardiac Events reference item 6." The shortened version "6" is not read even though…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I don't see page navigation anymore. I need to know what page I am in and be able to jump to any other page withouth scrolling. Looks like t

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello, I am having issues with Adobe rearranging the tags when I click save, also some tags show its text multiple times. What do I do?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. New Acrobat Object Properties dialog has a Text Box for "Alternate Description for Links" which does not seem to work when using the Read Out Loud feature.

InDesign now exports Link Alt Text to the /Contents property under the "Tag Element > /K > [0] > /Obj" hierarchy. This "contents" tag does not seem to be recognized by Read Out Loud.

Shouldn't Alt Text go into the /Alt field in the Tag Element top level?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Previous Session opening by Last Previous Session or Selection of Several Previous Options

Can you implement, in preferences, a feature that would allow previous session loading (on opening) OR by choice of the last three recorded sessions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can you create a process that is free for the disabled?

I am legally blind with tunnel vision and have to enlarge everything to project it onto a TV screen to read. I am using Adobe Acrobat 8 which is reliable in its OCR and I use Photoshop to improve the contrast of documents in order to run OCR on Acrobat extracting the pages of very large pdf files. Adobe has discontinued the licenses on this, so if I ever get a new computer and that is highly unlikely as i am on disability, i am screwed. My computer is…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We live in the future now. the 90's were more than 20 years ago. I am uninstalling your product & using someone else's because you couldn't be bothered to provide basic accessibility. Nobody needs to ruin there eyesight for Adobe.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Current Options are:

Green Text on Black
    Yellow Text on Black
    White Text on Black
    Black Text on White

White background defeats the purpose of accessibility through contrast and backgrounds and the black mouse hinders visibility.

If we can code this so that the mouse turns white, green, and yellow when the different accessibility is selected that would be great to make out the black mouse from the black background.

This is only true if the mouse mode in Windows mouse pointer style Black is selected

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. EVERYTHING in this update is ridiculously difficult to navigate.
    I have had to go through every **** menu or research to find what I need. Why on earth would you do this?
    Why move save to postscript where it is not clearly found?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When the highlight text tool is being used, i can't highlight continuous texts in different pages, I think that adobe should make this possible, is more intuitive.

On the other hand, i can simply select the text whitout the highlight tool selected and with the pop up setting i can then highlight the text, but if I erase the highlihted text on one page, the highlighted text in the other page will remain highlighted

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It's not respecting MacOS conventions or your users to change their default PDF program without asking. Having to contend with your licensing system makes it even more inappropriate for an essential utility.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Idea posted here as a recommendation following the resolution of the ticket: E-000877044.

When a user tries to open a XFA PDF that was created using LiveCycle, with a non-Adobe viewer they would get an error stating the following:

"To view the full contents of this document, you need a later version of the PDF viewer. You can upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader from www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

For further support, go to www.adobe.com/support/products/acrreader.htm"

This is shown even if the user already has installed Adobe Acrobat Reader, they just have not set it as their default PDF viewer.

That…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When attempting to perform redactions, the cursors are difficult to see and the wrong information may be accidentally marked out. It would be nice to have the option to increase the size of the crosshair and text-select cursors as well as add some color contrast that will help users see the cursor(s) better. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It's often hard to see the line added by the Replace and Strikethrough tool. Being able to change the color helps, but being able to thicken the line would be a huge help to those with vision challenges. Why not give users the same properties that are available for the line tool?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?