Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

362 results found

1. Using the latest Adobe Acrobat Pro.

Adobe Acrobat rarely, if ever, correctly auto-allocates tags to do a table. I know it is difficult to do so, and in most cases, I have to hardcode the table using the Reading order panel to make the cells using the paragraph button on the Reading Order panel. And then using new tags and the tags panel to hardcode a table into existence.

This takes a long time, especially as the new tags and paragraph text doesn't pop into the right space. I would like the ability to manually collate sections of text for…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. the scrolling on adobe acrobat for windows users is ridiculously frustrating. It goeas from 0 to 100 when using the mousepad. As soon as the bottom of the page is reached even by a pixel, it jumps to the next page. Adobe, realize that you control the way people read in the 21st century. Your adamance on having PDFs be the sole, and universal format entails a huge responsibility on making consuming digital prose EASY. Especially when people are struggling financially and youre charging 23 USD a month!!! Back in the day, people could print and collage or rearrange physical…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. SINCE ITS NEW UPDATE ADOBE HAS BEEN MORE COMPREHENSIVE AND THIS TOOL BAR I WISH IT WERE ON TOP AS BEFORE AND NOT ON THE SIDE AND IT IS LESS VISIBLE. BESIDES, IT BECAME NOT USER FRIENDLY. I AM NOT SURE ABOUT ALL OF NEW DEVELOPMENTS AND IF THEY ARE GOOD FOR USERS. THEY DO NOT THINK THAT WE WANT EASY ACCESS TO TOOLS AND NOT SPENDING TIME TO SEARCH EVERY SINGLE TOOLS. THE LAYOUT IS NOT FRIENDLY TOO. EVERY TIME THEY UPDATE ADOBE IS BECOMING WORST AND WORST AND COMPLICATED.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Every time the app starts, the "What's new" window pops up which ****** me of.
    Please, make an option like "Shut the duck up and never pop-up again" available just on this window.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Page numbers and zooming tools are no longer at the top of the page but to the right. If this isn't a bug, you guys have lost your minds. It would not be quite as horrible if there were a quick, easily accessible option to fix it to the way any reasonable human being would want it to be.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be nice to be able to set primary language to Persian or Punjabi when the pdf is in those languages.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like a shortcut to view two pages or even better set this a default setting. It is cumbersome and takes time to do this manually via MENU for every document. It would really help to:
    - Add this to the lower right side where the size options are
    - Allow to make this the default setting

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I don't see page navigation anymore. I need to know what page I am in and be able to jump to any other page withouth scrolling. Looks like t

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can you create a process that is free for the disabled?

I am legally blind with tunnel vision and have to enlarge everything to project it onto a TV screen to read. I am using Adobe Acrobat 8 which is reliable in its OCR and I use Photoshop to improve the contrast of documents in order to run OCR on Acrobat extracting the pages of very large pdf files. Adobe has discontinued the licenses on this, so if I ever get a new computer and that is highly unlikely as i am on disability, i am screwed. My computer is…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Current Options are:

Green Text on Black
    Yellow Text on Black
    White Text on Black
    Black Text on White

White background defeats the purpose of accessibility through contrast and backgrounds and the black mouse hinders visibility.

If we can code this so that the mouse turns white, green, and yellow when the different accessibility is selected that would be great to make out the black mouse from the black background.

This is only true if the mouse mode in Windows mouse pointer style Black is selected

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. White text on a default white background in PDF reflow mode is not visible and the option to change color choices in accessibility preferences does not yield consistent results for viewing all text within a PDF in reflow.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. @adobe, may I suggest R&D in your read aloud function. This function is truly painful to use. I’ve converted my doc into Word to use read aloud. Honestly, I love Adobe but have recently become more aware how many typical enhancements should be already integrated into your product. Let me know how I can help. Thank you for your time. Stay safe, Missy

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Read Aloud: My favorite would be that READ ALOUD CONTROLS for PLAY/PREVIOUS/NEXT/PAUSE/SPEED present in a bar to limit having to go through the menus, annoying. Menu options, there is no previous or forward options, so only restarting the reader? So, now I am looking on google for control functions basically for rewind/fast-forward/pause. limited menu functionality on rewind/fast-forward but not finding control function keys to get around that yet, also annoying. place audio/speed keys in an easily accessible bar on the screen of the document, not embedded in menus only, and not only via control keys, please. Also would be nice…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The internal and external links in all of my documents will not activate when I press enter using a screen reader. I have tested this in JAWS and NVDA. The links are tagged correctly and work as expected using a mouse. They also work as expected when navigating via keyboard, as long as the screen reader is not on. Please review, thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would love it Adobe would save my username and password information when I login to CC services on my Mac and Macbook Air. No other native application I use makes me enter my credentials every login attempt.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. To read something and to understand the meaning of any pharse or word in better ways, there is no better options given to quick click and lookup or using some other software and their shortcuts, like having a dictionary installed and the shortcut "Ctrl+right click" can not be used here.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. To have an option where invoice were automatically sent on the monthly billing cycles would be a huge advantage.

I think it is needed as this is what almost every other company offers.

It would save a lot of accounting hassle for many companies.

Not having this ability has lead to our company looking at alternative options for our business and not staying with adobe and recommending to others that they look elsewhere.

It is something that seems to have been requested multiple times.

Can this please be addressed.

Thank you

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bahasa Indonesia is being use by 300 million people. With the growing disability population, and almost 4 million vision impairment and 20 million disabilities, we urgently need to make our PDF accessible..!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dark mode hidden in Accessibility is inconvenient. To get a proper dark mode, currently I think the only option is to go to

Edit menu > Preferences > Accessibility

And then you have to activate "Replace document colors".

This is inconvenient in case you need to quickly change switch off settings. Would be nice to have a quick button for this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When performing Acrobat remediation on Indesign publications containing correct export tagging, the Acrobat Reading Order tool shows "P" tags at the end of each line of text (as well as additional "P" tags in the middle of lines). The Acrobat Tags panel shows no paragraph tags -- just broken up lines of text.

Fortunately, these broken up lines are not reproduced as such by the screen reader. So why does Acrobat identify each line of text with a "P" in the first place?

This issue needs to be fixed as it creates a dilemma and lot of unnecessary remediation work…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    I checked it on my side and this is because Indesign create tags in such a way that it contains multiple line text. The Reading Order tool shows the separate container due to multi line text. It can be seen as single if you check “Display like elements in single block” checkbox.

For the multiline text, the issue will be fixed from Indesign side.

Please tell me if I can help you with anything else.

Thanks
    Rachit

• Don't see your idea?