Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

357 results found

1. Accessibility -> Override Page Display didn't work in previous versions and doesn't in this one either.

Try on https://publications.blum.com/2022/catalogue/en/. Download the complete PDF catalogue.

Preferences set in Page Display and Accessibility->Override as single page continuous and fit width.

File opens as Fit Single Page. Change view to Fit Width Scrolling. Click on any page number link in the document and the view changes back to Fit Single Page.

This is a reference publication I use a great deal and I curse at its ignorance of my view preferences every time.

Override should ignore ALL changes to document view unless…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Al intentar buscar frases o palabras en el texto la aplicación trabaja muy lento y varias veces deja de responder. Esto sucede en un dispositivo con procesador compatible Hyper-Threading, frecuencia de reloj de hasta 4.10 GHz y almacenamiento SSD.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. mok thib

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Il faudrait pouvoir mettre les deux fenêtres côte à côte et faire défiler le texte en parralléle.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Accessibility remediation of PDFs is chewing up an inordinate amount of labor, and at present, the steps required to yield accessible PDFs from InDesign are at a ridiculously unrefined, fussy, deep-in-the-weeds stage. This seems like an ideal application for AI. PLEASE create an AI tool that can handle all of the picky details of PDF remediation. I'd love to be presented with a simple set of questions to define things like reading order (in Acrobat and InDesign), then just have the AI handle giving me a PDF that passes muster and works well with assistive tech. I want an AI…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I do tutorials and online courses, about accessibility among other things.
    I noted that the new interface has really confusing UX in Swedish.

Very confusing terms have been chosen, compared to the old interface, and this causes real problems for learners.

Also, the texts are inconsistent - please look att my pic in the enclosed file.

I really hope to get an answer within short !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please go back to beter icons in Acrobat.
    The icons now are so bad that you have to search for it, it is only for the new icons in the new version. The icons on the upper top bar are good.

Most icons are gone and the icon are spread to the left and right.
    It is almost of it is the new Acrobat is made for a tablet or small screen.

But on our 40" WUHD (5120 x 2160) the mouse makes extra miles/kilometers.

The new version look clean, I've tried it for two week but works so bad,…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Where are those buttons hiding now? There should be buttons to take you to the first or last page of a document. Previously you had to turn them on, but I can't find where to turn them on now with this awful UI. Someone mentioned finding a way to put it back to the old UI, how is that done?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The new update is an absolute disaster. You should fire whoever decided to sodomize the menu and annihilate the usability of adobe. I will be forced to abandon this piece of junk if you insist on this insult.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Visual accessibility for people with less than optimal vision: I am 82 years old and the font size for the Menu icon is really small. Why not make it a little larger? Everything else on the page is larger. In fact, if everything were in a slightly larger font size, it would be a blessing too!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. the look and feel with your latest acrobat reader just sucks ... in previous versions i was able to configure my tool-bar

for example add advanced search to the tool bar so i can access it just using one click, now i have click 3 times

same with lots of others usefull functions i am working with on a daily basis

you took them all away for me and millions of other users

what a waste of our time

at least give us the option to decide what we want to have in the toolbar and what not

this is…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Every time I follow a link from Acrobat that takes me to the Adobe website, I get a message saying that the page doesn't match my country. I have an account on your server and I'm logged in on the app so why can't you show the right country?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Legacy Menu reversion would be nice, there is too much change in the software now and for those of us that have been with Acrobat since the beginning, it is almost like learning a brand new program with the way it's being presented.
    Would be nice to have a choice of layout version.
    Also, having the software auto update without knowing the scope of what is being done, is not kosher. I wouldn't have updated the software to this version if I had known that this was being done. Just sayin.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The new interface violates ADA laws and makes it impossible to have a user experience for anyone who is old enough to need reading glasses. Plus switching everything around makes it disportionately difficult for those who are left-handed. I cannot believe in the era of inclusion that Adobe would be so insensitive and hinder the productivity of so many users.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adobe constantly crashes and freezes. I pay for a subscription and I am very very close to canceling it. It is ridiculous that I can't even do my job and pay out the *** for something that doesn't work. VERY FRUSTRATED!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Adobe Acrobat seems to be having trouble performing when "Read out loud".

Well trying to highlight the document I run into multiple load times and even crashing, when not activated, these problems are nonexistent. I want to optimize Adobe Acrobat better so this isn't a continued issue.

With Adobe working with AI for its other apps(Ps, Ai, etc.)
    maybe Adobe should work on and upgrade the Voices available in the reader, which compared to most text-to-voice models out there now, sound severely outdated. That shouldn't be the image Adobe wants to reflect, right?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In our office we have somepeople that have Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 - Classic and some people have Adobe Acrobat Pro - Continuous Release. 
    We believe there are missing accessibility issue flags in the Acrobat Pro 2020 - Classic, specifically with the table headers, however, we are not certain if the issue extends byond this. 
    We will run the checker on a document and in Acrobat Pro - Continuous Release there are more issues flagged than there are in Acrobat Pro 2020 - Classic. 

Here are the following steps we follow on both Classic and Continuous Release:

Step 1: In your PDF, go…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The problem occurs if you have a Link and the text content has a break-line; when you navigate through tab selection, normally the text is selected, the selection for those cases, the reader locates the selection in the wrong place, it depends on the resolution or the scale of the window, at more resolution, the selection place is worse.

Example of the FO structure used for a link with break-line is as follows:

<fo:block space-before="0pt" start-indent="0.63in" space-after="9pt">The Quick Response
            (QR) code images in some parts of this guide provide links to additional video
            explanations of particular topics. For example, you
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I want to be able to open multiple windows of acrobat with the same PDF. As a mathematician, I need an option to see one page in one window and another page in another window.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?