Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

781 results found

1. I'm a home user on Windows 11 and have Adobe Acrobat PRO. My wife and I both share the same desktop computer and use Acrobat to digitally sign documents. In order for this to work, we have our own Adobe IDs and in the past I used to sign in to my PRO and she signed in on the Reader. But now since I can't install both, I've been forced to install the older Reader 11 to use for my wife to sign documents, but the signature can only be stored locally because Reader 11 doesn't support Adobe ID sign…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to produce a spread sheet with all signers' Form Field data when they have completed an Adobe Sign form

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I can no longer save copies of completed/cancelled agreements. It acts like it saves it, but when you go to where you saved it, nothing. It even opens a new copy of the agreement, adding a bunch of symbols and characters to the original file name, but I can't find where it is located. I try a 'save as' on that version and it tells me it can't because the file is already open. This is a huge issue if I can't get final versions out of Adobe and into our company archival system. Please fix asap!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Using Adobe Sign today, I also found that the field automation didn't work. The message would show that fields are available, but then when you click the icon to apply the fields, the message would come back that it couldn't find any locations to place a field, totally not recognizing the Signature or date lines requiring manual field placements.

In the date line options, please add: yyyy-mm-dd - HH:MM:ss
    (required by the Canada Revenue Agency on their T183 Authorization to E-file signature forms). I have to always enter this text manually.

Also, clients are finding Signing the form confusing. I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As of 4/14/22, the new update is MUCH less user friendly. The automation of hovering over a line and it picking up what kind of field form box to put in was taken away. That's what drew me to this service in the first place.

It is also MUCH easier to place a box on a line and change it from the box than it is to navigate all the drop downs in the side bar to choose what kind of box to place. Can we get that back, too?

It also erased text I had in {{...}} parenthesis and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. With Adobe's April 2022 Acrobat Sign release, the addition of a help button has been made available to our users. This button is always present and currently has no option to allow users to close it.

Additionally, the Acrobat Sign help search box pulls information related to other Adobe products. It would be helpful to have results strictly related to Adobe Acrobat Sign for new users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop hogging sidebar space with the e-signature prompt. Enough already. We know it's there!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. all the companies that my company works with requires the electronic signature audit reports to include IP addresses, not just the email addresses. I can no longer use your program because of this and your excluding thousands of insurance advisors from using the software for this reason.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Whenever a client signs a contract with Adobe Sign, we're no longer able to counter-sign without saving as a png, and then reconverting back to a PDF.

Apparently, Sign defaults to "No changes are allowed", even if the document still needs to be signed by a 2nd party. We have to jump through ridiculous hoops just to get a counter-signed agreement. Please prompt a user to allow for further signatures, or not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adobe Sign has a standard description of a document sent for signature as "Agreement". "Open Agreement", etc. Not all documents being sent via Adobe Sign are legal agreements. This makes the process a bit unprofessional to those sending other documents, such as a CPA sending a tax return for signature. (recipient says: "It's called a tax return, right?"). The description of the document should be simply "Document" or something applicable to any industry.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. REF: E-000498370

I have discussed this ticket with Tech Support - when doing a GigaSign Bulk Download, all signed documents are downloaded in a chronological order and no option is available to batch or group these files in an organized fashion. The tech support agent advised me that the bulk sign tool did not have this level of customization for Gigasign or Megasign documents.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have a PDF that conforms to the 1.6 pdf standard. The pdf contains 4 links that link to other pages within the same document. When the document is uploaded to Adobe Sign and sent for signature and re-downloaded, there are 2 problems with it:

1. The number of annotation links is doubled.
    2. The initial links are all broken.

I have attached a copy of the original document and the document after its uploaded to adobe sign and sent for signature.

Repro Steps:
    1. Open "Initial.pdf" and use the "request a signature" menu to send it to Adobe Sign.
    2. Send…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I needed a form completed/signed by multiple people. Now I have about 300 completed/signed forms, but I cannot download all or even select multiple forms to download. This easily added feature would make things easier because now I have to download each signed form, 1 by 1.

Thank You.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When assigning a co-signer to a web-form, the co-signer should receive an email notifying that the document is awaiting their signature. At the moment, co-signers can't be notified so documents are missed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Using templates is an extreme time saver. However, you should be able to edit the template text before sending for signature. Adding things like pertinent dates and names to documents is essential.
    If this feature were available, I'd be able to use 20 templates opposed to the current 5 that don't need to be edited first.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have a pdf with two (or more) layers, let's say they are for different language versions of the same document. I want to send those for review, approval and signing to a group of people. When I do that today using Acrobat Pro DC -> E-Sign -> Request Signatures, the document is flattened before the reviewers get to see it. I'd like for them to be able to select layers and approve and sign once they've checked them all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The range of Top Level Domains (TLDs) is ever increasing. You appear to have validation in Adobe Sign that prevents a xx@yy.training address from being accepted. This is surely shortsighted and should be resolved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. On https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/signatures, I attempted to reassign an email incorrectly sent to [name]@[address].com, which should have been sent to [name]@[address].co, but I was unable to do so. I believe the data validation for URLs or at least TLDs is matching partial strings, rather than exact matches, causing this behavior.

Steps to reproduce:
    Assign document to email of format [name]@[address].com
    Send for signature
    Click 'Replace recipient' and enter email of format [name]@[address].co
    Click Confirm

Environment:
    Mac OS 12.0.1, Chrome 99.0.4844.51

Expected result:
    The document signature fields are reassigned to the correct email address.

Instead got:
    Error message that was something like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sometimes when setting up the recipients an error is made in Approver type and if you back out to the first entry screen you cannot change the approver type, you have to start the whole form again. This is frustrating if there are multiple signers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow the user to enter an expiration date that will track the life of the agreement after all signers have signed. I want to track when all of my contracts end.Right now i have to catalogue the dates in a separate system.

Next allow access to this date from the API

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?