Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

780 results found

1. It seems impossible to further edit on Fill & Sign Mobile App. an entry in a document that was entered using the Fill & Sign tool in Acrobat Reader on a PC. As an example, I used the Fill &Sign tool in Acrobat Reader on my PC to enter a set of initial data into my document. A day later, I would like to modify one of those data entries using the Fill & Sign Mobile App., but this seemed impossible. Such a feature will be very useful to those who need to further edit a document while being away…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. If a recipient of a requested signature rejects the document, then the canceled document is sent back to me on behalf of the sender. However, this leads to a positive result in our SPAM detection and the mail ends up in the SPAM folder. However, the actual sender of the mail is not the recipient but adobesign@adobesign.com.
    Since there are more and more phishing mails on the way in these days, Adobe should not be detected as a false sender here as well.
    Sending in the name of another person should be avoided.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When sending a signature request, email does not reach the recipient. Usually whenever I sent out a doc for signature, I will get an email that ut has sent out. Since 1st Oct neither I get any email nor the recipent recieve any request to sign off.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It should be possible for a TEAM manager to see the status of signature requests / access signed documents for all team members. If a Team member goes on vacation, there is no way to see the status of a signature request or retrieve the signed document until they return.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When sending to individuals you're able to select a document, which you then indicate the form fields to fill, or you can select a template. which you have already done this for. However when you purchase an enhanced version of Adobe Sign in order to use "Send in Bulk," you are unable to use a template and only able to select a document, which then requires you to designate the required fields via the same process you created the template with. Please make templates available for "Send in Bulk"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When I use the "fill and sign" feature and upload several documents at the same time to sing them, they get renamed like this: "XX (part 1)", "XX (part 2)" etc, so I have to rename each of them afterwards!! This is so time consuming! There needs to be a way to avoid this, so when several documents are uploaded and signed, each one retains its original name. In my company we sing hundreds of documents each morning, and having to rename each of them is ridiculous.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There are many institutions that want to use AdobeSign, but are wondering how to track the number of transactions purchased by each department. If we were able to set a transaction limit within the group this would be very beneficial. The same idea is already in place for Adobe Stock with the credits.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The included reports to signed documents are in Letter size. Half the world is using ISO A4 format instead, please make the option to select the A4. When the report is attached to A4 documents, printers crop or deform it, when printed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The modal which used to allow me to add signatures or initials has disappeared. The screen goes gray (the color of the modal background) but there is only one pixel where the modal should be.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Every time I send a document to sign. It always ask the client to review and sign. But that langue is extremely aggressive and literal losses me clients all the time. Because no one wants to push a button that says sign before even reading what's in the document.

Can you just change it to review.

Getting people to read a document is hard enough, I don't need a program giving them a built in excuse not to open it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. After a recent update documents that our firm sends for signing are now editable by the recipient when signed via a browser add-in.

If the document is downloaded and signed within the desktop app it is not editable (only the signature panel is available).

Furthermore, if edits are made and then the document signed we are not notified of changes on the summary page.

I hope an update will be posted soon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When sending a document for multiple signatures, I would like to be able to assign specific signees edit access to the document. That way they don't have to decline the document and then I would have to resend the document all over again. Then everyone would receive the final copy when everyone signs.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adobe allows for up to 150 signature transactions per year under most plans. However, there is no way to see in your account how many signature transactions you have used for the year. Suggest showing a running tally so that the user will know when they are about to hit their limit.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. pls enable ability to allow for multiple download of documents in adobe sign - seems like a simple fix - to allow for multiple documents selection (including ability to select all) and then download the PDF (as zip file)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My personal adobe document cloud does not allow me to delete agreements on the account for privacy purposes (I just went through Adobe support and they also were helpless). It seems the GDPR privacy settings to delete agreements only work in business and enterprise accounts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please provide a way to keep count of the number of Transactions done. As of right now, we have to actually go through and count every single one of my completed agreements/transactions to find out how many I have so far; as to not exceed my 150 transaction limit.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. really for any application managed through the Adobe portal.

The idea is to display when a user used application last. it would help with consolidating licenses as well as troubleshoot login issues.
    It could be a report for all users or just a screen allowing to search for a specific user and the information would be one of the details under it. Users screen, i believe would be the best place for it.
    Thank you!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sometimes our clients print out our contracts and sign them, then mail them to us. In other words, they DO NOT sign them electronically.

In that case, for document tracking purposes, it would wonderful to physically mark the agreement as signed. Otherwise the only other option is to mark it as canceled, and to indicate why.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. After receiving an invitation to sign, on the signing web page, if I choose "decline to sign", then typed the reasons, the "Cancel"and "Decline" bottom (which turns in blue") cannot be clicked by a mouse.

the bottoms can still be selected by using "tab" key.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I open my PDF file and when I try to digitally sign it the program asks me to draw the space where I want my signature and then it turns this grey colour, as if something should have popped up but it didn't. It's vital that I can digitally sign documents. Thanks for your help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?