Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

781 results found

1. While Preparing form When Fields are inserted and signature is assigned to signer, signer 1 and signer 2 then while previewing on requesting signature signer and signer 1 becomes same. If there is no difference between those two then why it is even there. Moreover there is no option of sender in Adobe sign while it is present in fields setting to assign to sender. This is a bug

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. All acrobat signing features were disabled on my Acrobat Pro DC, I have looked for a solution online, followed multiple suggestions but nothing worked, today a support agent was able to solve the issue after multiple trials, he was able solve it by simply changing the language to English US.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Right now there is a "hide" button but not a delete option on document cloud. Some documents contain sensitive information and the ability to delete those documents will help preserve privacy.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be nice if Adobe would hide the email addresses of the recipients, when a document is going out to multiple recipients for signature. The problem we are experiencing is that Adobe will notify John Smith that after he signs the document it will then be sent to Jane Smith at janesmith@gmail.com. John Smith should not be seeing Jane Smith's email address. Those really should be confidential or hidden, or at least make that an option to enable or disable. Also, it shouldn't be plan specific. I was told that Enterprise plan has that option, but that should…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Need to be able to remove sensitive information (such as tax file numbers) from forms and other documents after they have been signed but before they are uploaded into a CRM because of privacy issues. We still may need to send the signed original documents (i.e. no redaction) to product providers to be actioned.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In line with Salesforce app development best practices, the Apex pages managed by the Adobe Sign app should use field sets so that we can add functionality to the existing managed visual force pages.

In particular we have a requirement to change the AgreementEditor apex page to display the related ServiceContract rather than Contact, Account, or Contract.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I sent a document out for signing and it is missing a component. I need to retract the document and recreate with additional information. Can this be done

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Billing issue tab while the service has been paid in advance for 1 y.
    It is annoying and does not disappear.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I spent countless hours learning and writing JavaScript for a fillable PDF that calculated the rates of products, based on information entered into other fields in the same form, it also conditionally made certain fields required or hidden or made them visible again based on what was entered into a certain field or whether or not a checkbox was checked, and lots more. Then when my company needed the form moved into Adobe Sign, I learned that all of that work went out the window, because Adobe Sign did not support JavaScript and had it's own "language" of sorts that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Would like the option to change the default way that the date shows and for the date to use the local time zone not GMT

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi,

The date format using Adobe Form doesn't get carried forward to Adobe Sign. With the volume I am working with, it is just not possible to manually change dates in the form each time as there are several dates in the form and I have to send a large volume of the forms in one go. I tried using the script "Text1es:signr1:isdate(format=dd/mm/yyyy)" in Prepare form under Custom Calculation Field and it doesnt work. I tried locking the format and it doesnt work either. This is causing so much problem and we are considering to stop using this…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In insurance we have to have a few forms signed by the insured. After they sign the forms we attach to the closing report. But using this, when it gets signed the pdf is locked. We cannot save and attach to the closing report. The only thing I could do is print it out, re scan it and then attach to closing report. This is way more work than necessary. We should be able to have without security so we can save and attach to our report. This way does make it easier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I cannot copy and paste any text into the message area. Its awful. I have to retype my instruction to my clients over everytime I send docs out. Also I can't place my logo or signature greeting at the bottom, makes me look unprofessional. If there is an option for this please do tell because I don't see it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Don't hide the send button behind the Contact us bubble! Just lost an hour (and so did your customer service person) trying to figure out why I could not send a document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. From the previous versions I was able to use the Licensing identifiers (LEID) to suppressed the Sign-in Required after a new Acrobat installation. Now with Acrobat 2020 Standard - I'm not able to suppress it. Is this a bug in the new 2020 version?

adobe_prtk --tool=Serialize --leid=V7{}AcrobatESR-20-Win-GM --serial=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX --regsuppress=ss

Please advise

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This new thing you have where you require users to sign into your software EVERY DAY sometimes multiple times a day is buggy and annoying. If I try to print to PDF from Excel and I don't have the Adobe Acrobat open on my desktop and signed into my account, it won't print the PDF until I sign in. Additionally if I have a legacy PDF, and I'm not logged in when I try to print it, it often times corrupts the file and I have to create a new PDF. I'm not sure who thought it was a good…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. As of February 2021, when typing text into a field with font size set to Auto, the text does not show to the signer as having autosized itself. It appears as the same size, but if there is more text than will fit in the space of the field, an ellipsis appears at the end and the text shows as cut off. It does appear autosized correctly when the final document is created (after all parties have signed). But users consistently report back a problem when they see that the text appears that it will be cut off in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Okay, first of all, due to COVID, e-signatures have become increasingly important.

You need to make this feature exceptionally robust within both the desktop program and the web portal. It is utterly, utterly underwhelming as of Q4 2020.

There is currently no way to create or manage document templates directly within the desktop app. You have got to be kidding me. You folks need to wake up over there.

Secondly, creating and managing said templates via web browser is extraordinarily cumbersome, and your instructions on how to do this are outdated as the web interface looks noticeably different and with…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. While in Adobe forms, I can set a field to Auto detect font size, and the font size reduces in the file. When I take that same file and send it to be signed, the document loses this functionality, and the Auto Detect no longer works - it automatically goes to scroll text, and you cannot see the full text. A support agent worked with me and this went to Tier II support, and they said my only option was to enlarge the box, or allow it to scroll. This bug truly needs to be fixed. A field function should…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow for more than 1 saved signature and initials. I use the signatures for personal documents and work documents. On work documents, I need to sign with a title along with my name. When I'm signing, I'm not always using a touch screen and trying to re-do the signature with a mouse is awful if I currently need the one that is not saved on the program.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?