Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

760 results found

1. This is an enhancement request for the Phone Field in Adobe Sign.

It would be very useful for the Phone field to have phone format options to pick from that would autofill the symbols into the field. This would take the responsibility off the signer.

It is also kind of ridiculous that just to have a basic version of this, which still requires the signer to put in the symbols manually, I have to learn how to code it through Regular Expressions. Many people don't have time to learn those just to have a well-formatted phone number. I fully expected…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently, after adding fields, if you notice that someone else missed a signature, you need to start completely over. The document hasn't even been sent. we need to be able to change, delete or add signors up to the point that someone starts signing. Being able to modify an agreement was a huge selling point to me but if I can't modify the basics than what good is it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Users are reporting an issue that after they received the (Adobe Sign) signed document via email and open it with a pdf reader, the document gets "locked", password protected and can't be opened again. We don't set password when sending the document for signing.
    We managed to reproduce the issue, once the signed document is received via email and saved locally, and it's then opened with a pdf reader other than Adobe Reader the document gets password locked. If for example you want to rotate the document you receive a message that you can’t do that. But somehow the document…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When sending a document for signatures, all form fields are deleted and replaced with blank fields.

An error pops up in the bottom right saying that all unsupported fields have been removed, and it sounds like that includes all form fields previously created with the "old" interface.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When sending a document for E-Signature. I send a different document to every user. But it is always the same email message on the Review and Sign page. However, I am not able to copy and paste a message in that field. I always have type a long message to the recipient every time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adobe Acrobat Sign. Like the emailed receipt/ attachment version--where the audit report is included on the last page--please add the option to "Include Audit Report" when downloading an agreement from the web or Windows app. It is annoying that I cannot retrieve a copy WITH the audit report included (it only lets you download them separately--see attached screenshot). Since by design you cannot edit/ combine docs after signatures, it is not possible to attach the audit report myself. Please vote on this idea!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In prior versions of Adobe sign, I could click / select multiple fields and resize all to match the first field selected. As of September 2023 release, this is no longer available in Adobe Sign. See attached PNG for a screenshot of the tools in the "prior experience". Recommend adding this back to current version. It is very painful to resize and move in new version.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. currently Limited Document Visibility is not supported in Webforms. We rely on webforms and this feature would enhance our business process without extra steps of extracting specific documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Before the recent upgrade to Adobe Sign, it would predict my text for entering email addresses, it is no longer doing this every time. Some work, others flash a little box of addresses that goes away so I have to completely type out all email addresses. Also, I have two email addresses that have only one letter difference, but it will not let me enter the one I need. It keeps picking up on the other one (one of the addresses where predictive text happens to be working). I want to type in "amartin" and it will only select "aemartin"…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Scammers pose as clients to get a hold of the documents we send for signing. It should be an option to turn off automatic send documents after signing and I should be able to control who I allow to be able to download a copy at any point of the signing process. I need to be able to verify the persons identity who filled in the document and signed it before they get a copy of any documents or be able to download the documents. Can these options be put in a future update?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When I click "Request E-Signatures", it randomly deletes fields on the next page. Before I have a chance to do anything, the undo button is active, and so far I've seen anywhere for 2 to 30 steps of undo that can be clicked to restore fields that deleted automatically after I clicked "Request E-Signatures". It also deactivates my ability to fill pre-fill cells before it sends. Right now, it just sends out without asking me what to put in pre-fill fields.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. With new 2024 Acrobat update, "request e-signatures" lost the ability to automatically sense 1) whether a field was signatory or the date of signing, 2) the appropriate size of the field. In addition, the default for the date was "date" entry, rather than "date of signing" and the default date format was DD-MM-YYYY, instead of a more typical US format. Before the update, I just had to select the person and click on the spaces next to "signature" and "date" for it to automatically populate the pdf with the correctly sized and formatted field, making it a very quick process.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We were not able to successfully establish any connection with the server.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Feature request: An option is needed to replace the underlying PDF of an existing Adobe Sign template

It is common that the underlying PDF used for an Acrobate Sign template (like an agreement that is used often) is revised once in a while. Currently we need to re-create the Adobe Sign template from scratch every time the underlying PDF file has changed and recreate all the fields, instead of just being able to replace the underlying PDF with a new PDF, keeping the existing fields as they are.

The ability to replace the underlying PDF of a template exists with…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Adobe esign is completely broke with recent update on forms that are filled out and then sent for signature. After filling out the form, then click send for signature, everything gets wiped out, and all that is left is a "text" box. There was a work around by using the online portal and dropping the filled form into the loader, but now that's broke too. The only fill and send for signature means we have is through the mobile app, but I am sure that will be broke soon too as they continue to push this latest update. This is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Steps before I encountered the issue :

Wrote a document in LibreOffice Writer, exported it directly as PDF.
    Opened it in Adobe Acrobat Pro (Windows). Put 2 signature-type text fields for me and my friend to sign (it's a debt acknowledgment paper, needs 2 signatures)

Clicked on "Vérifier et Envoyer" (verify and send button).

Expected Result : send a mail
    Observed Result : no mail sent. Error code 401.

I also tried to save as a certified directly from the signature tab but it doesn't work. Doesn't work with 1 signature, doesn't work with 2. The progress bar stops half-way…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to cancel already signed agreements as this may happen frequently (just like the feature for cancelling unsigned contracts).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. There is no way to delete templates from my Acrobat account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?