Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

778 results found

1. A huge issue would be resolved if users could create (and save) their own "Signature Blocks" for documents requiring execution, like contracts, using the options already provided by Adobe (ex. mine would include signature, title, date, name) and each has to be "dragged: into the document every single time. For me, each contract is unique so "Forms" is not an option to solve for this.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I use Acrobat DC fillable to sent to clients a form via AdobeSign with all my section prefill with format, check boxes, and radio buttons but I’m having a hard time with condition fields. For instance, I have a radio button with choices “Yes” or “No” and a field that has to be filled only if the answer is “Yes”. I have no problem setting it up when in the AdobeSign fillable page (just before sending) but I would like to be able to prefill it in Acrobat DC fillable PDF so it already have this condition set up.

Please…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I need one particular form to be filled out continuously: 165 people, some will fill it 10 times a year and some will fill it 200 times a year. However, some users may be uncomfortable with e-signing. Some may have to route the form to another colleague for information or verification before sending. Or, a different person other than the one filling will be signing. In these instances, it would be nice for there to be an option to print the blank form or fill and print and then sign a 'wet signature' and send back. Otherwise, I need to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Have the Ability to save up to five (5) Signatures. It's such a pain for me currently because I sign for 4 people

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please allow access to E-Sign Templates from within the Adobe Acrobat app in Windows.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Here's why there was a problem that consumed an inordinate amount of time today. I could not enter my Adobe password to eSign. Using your Tech Support's suggestion of configuring a new eSignature, I had to enter an Apple password. I did so. When I attempted to eSign I ran into the same problem using my Adobe digital signature password. THEN, I used my Apple password and got in. Adobe is guilty of requiring an Apple password but not specifying that. Please get the Adobe website software fixed to give the correct prompt. Your BS password process below won't work…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If you are a new Cash App user, you may be curious to know how to borrow money from Cash App. In case, you don’t know, let me tell you that the Cash App loan is a newly added feature for eligible users. It means, Cash App borrow money feature is not available for all. Only a limited number of people can borrow money from Cash App. Just to be very clear, those who have confirmed their identity on Cash App and use direct deposit frequently to receive money from employers or IRS, or any other federal agency then you…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The application uses both spellings of canceled / cancelled at different times. It would be more consistent to use the same spelling throughout. (Example, when looking through all agreements, you see "Cancelled/Declined" but when you are emailed about the same agreement, the email header reads, "Agreement Exchange Canceled."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I need my clients to sign a document in 5 different signature boxes and to be legally acceptable, they have to be taken separately so that they dont appear to be the same and a copy of each other.
    At the moment its only possible if I send 5 Mails and then my client can sign the first box, finish the document and then send it. Afterwards he gets another mail with the request to fill out box 2/5 and so on and so forth. This should be possible to change in the settings so that one can do 5…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In a Sharepoint document library the signature status shall be indicated in the Share Point meta data. It should be visible how many of the requested signers have already signed the document and the signed status. That means all signer signed the document. Plus the signature date. It would be great if the link to the signed PDF document would be available as well in the document library.

This is requested because most of users work in the Share Point library not in the signed document library. They want to see in their document library at a glace which documents…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Audit reports of documents sent for signature or completed include attached PDF of the documents. Please allow a setting to sent the audit reports without attachments. Some documents are sensitive and should not be retained in email accounts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Assign Radio Buttons to signers. Signers may need to choose between options (Radio Buttons) and this isn't currently available. The reason for a Radio Button would be that only one option can be chosen of the group of Radio Buttons.
    When I am sending a document for signature, it makes me, The Sender, complete these Radio Buttons before the document is sent for signature.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In shard computers, people can "clear signature" of other users due to unavablity of password requirements for "clear signature".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Have a policy or registry key that would allow Acrobat to deactivate the logon on close. In our lab environments it is an inconvenience for the techs to remember to logout all the time as the move from machine to machine for testing. If we can force a deactivation via a policy or registry setting the we can control this matter and the tech can access more then 2 machines. (One at a time of course)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I do not understand how for the reminders on e-sign are for every day, every week, every.... Why is there not a specific place to place a customized date, and only once. If I received invasive contracts like this. I would be so frustrated, I would rethink about the contract, as it is far too aggressive to get individuals to sign exibitor contracts for trade shows by blowing up their emails, nobody likes that. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Removing preset passwords set by Adobe system from signed documents so that a document owner can open the document after it's been signed and not have to insert a "password" which they do not have access to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Given the following example pdf:
    https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/cra-arc/formspubs/pbg/td1/td1-22e.pdf

It would make sense to fill out the Social insurance numbers as a single input with a white background and overwrite the existing bars as it makes the input hard to read on the final copy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Creating a predefined list of signees with the needed fields that can be applied on a file and cycled without the need to define it each time. like a workflow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I want to upgrade from Adobe Sign to Acrobat DC for Teams, while preserving my existing data.

More specifically, I want to migrate my existing agreements and signed documents from my individual Adobe Sign account to an Adobe Acrobat DC for Teams account.

I spoke with a support representative who says there isn't a way to do this. He said I can manually download the signed documents and re-upload them to the new account. But in that case I would lose the agreements. Alternatively, I need to use a different email address for the old account, and also maintain the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. KBA (Knowledge-Based-Authentication) capability to be compliant with IRS regulations on acceptable electronic signatures

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?