Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

768 results found

1. As of 4/14/22, the new update is MUCH less user friendly. The automation of hovering over a line and it picking up what kind of field form box to put in was taken away. That's what drew me to this service in the first place.

It is also MUCH easier to place a box on a line and change it from the box than it is to navigate all the drop downs in the side bar to choose what kind of box to place. Can we get that back, too?

It also erased text I had in {{...}} parenthesis and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. With Adobe's April 2022 Acrobat Sign release, the addition of a help button has been made available to our users. This button is always present and currently has no option to allow users to close it.

Additionally, the Acrobat Sign help search box pulls information related to other Adobe products. It would be helpful to have results strictly related to Adobe Acrobat Sign for new users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. all the companies that my company works with requires the electronic signature audit reports to include IP addresses, not just the email addresses. I can no longer use your program because of this and your excluding thousands of insurance advisors from using the software for this reason.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Page information seems to be overlapping onto each page when I go to fill and sign.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Whenever a client signs a contract with Adobe Sign, we're no longer able to counter-sign without saving as a png, and then reconverting back to a PDF.

Apparently, Sign defaults to "No changes are allowed", even if the document still needs to be signed by a 2nd party. We have to jump through ridiculous hoops just to get a counter-signed agreement. Please prompt a user to allow for further signatures, or not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I needed a form completed/signed by multiple people. Now I have about 300 completed/signed forms, but I cannot download all or even select multiple forms to download. This easily added feature would make things easier because now I have to download each signed form, 1 by 1.

Thank You.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When assigning a co-signer to a web-form, the co-signer should receive an email notifying that the document is awaiting their signature. At the moment, co-signers can't be notified so documents are missed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have a pdf with two (or more) layers, let's say they are for different language versions of the same document. I want to send those for review, approval and signing to a group of people. When I do that today using Acrobat Pro DC -> E-Sign -> Request Signatures, the document is flattened before the reviewers get to see it. I'd like for them to be able to select layers and approve and sign once they've checked them all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I dislike the way text inside multi-line-read-only data fields gets larger when documents are zoomed in on in active web forms. This sometimes means the text becomes too large to fit into the field and it becomes a scroll box. This happens even if there is not that much text and ample room in the field. This happens whether I set the text to the smallest size (8) or "auto-size" the text. I wish the text would just stay the same size as it does when you are actually creating/editing online forms and zooming in and out in the editing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In the email to Recipients, the email body text states and shares the senders name and Adobe ID primary email address.

This is a privacy issue, there should be an option to hide the email address and/or have option to use alternative email (such as secondary email on the account).

Using Adobe Sign servers to send the email, it is inferenced that your personal email is not shown to this 3rd party. But I have discovered they have full visibility of your personal email in the body of the email text.

This is in breach of privacy laws, as a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like the ability back to change the first and last name of a user through the Adobe Admin Console.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The range of Top Level Domains (TLDs) is ever increasing. You appear to have validation in Adobe Sign that prevents a xx@yy.training address from being accepted. This is surely shortsighted and should be resolved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. On https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/signatures, I attempted to reassign an email incorrectly sent to [name]@[address].com, which should have been sent to [name]@[address].co, but I was unable to do so. I believe the data validation for URLs or at least TLDs is matching partial strings, rather than exact matches, causing this behavior.

Steps to reproduce:
    Assign document to email of format [name]@[address].com
    Send for signature
    Click 'Replace recipient' and enter email of format [name]@[address].co
    Click Confirm

Environment:
    Mac OS 12.0.1, Chrome 99.0.4844.51

Expected result:
    The document signature fields are reassigned to the correct email address.

Instead got:
    Error message that was something like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sometimes when setting up the recipients an error is made in Approver type and if you back out to the first entry screen you cannot change the approver type, you have to start the whole form again. This is frustrating if there are multiple signers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It seems impossible to further edit on Fill & Sign Mobile App. an entry in a document that was entered using the Fill & Sign tool in Acrobat Reader on a PC. As an example, I used the Fill &Sign tool in Acrobat Reader on my PC to enter a set of initial data into my document. A day later, I would like to modify one of those data entries using the Fill & Sign Mobile App., but this seemed impossible. Such a feature will be very useful to those who need to further edit a document while being away…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It should be possible for a TEAM manager to see the status of signature requests / access signed documents for all team members. If a Team member goes on vacation, there is no way to see the status of a signature request or retrieve the signed document until they return.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Current state: It not possible to assign administration roles (e.g. System administrator) directly to the user groups in the Adobe Admin Console. At the moment you have to assign administration roles individually to users in the Adobe Admin Console.

Wish: It would be a great value if we could assign administration roles of the Adobe Admin Console directly to the user groups in the Adobe Admin Console (Roles: System administrator, Product administrator, Product profile administrator, User group administrator and Support administrator). Reason: We connedted our Azure AD to the Adobe Admin Console and synchronize our administrators via Azure AD user…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Current state: It is not possible to add whole user groups of the Adobe Admin Console (e.g. synchronized via Azure AD) into the purchased products, if the product profile (e.g. Adobe Sign) has been allocated to the user group in the a Adobe Admin Console.
    At the moment only the individual users appear in the product (e.g. Adobe Sign) and one have to duplicate the user groups in Adobe Sign which already are already available in the Adobe Admin Console (e.g. via Azure AD synchronisation).

Wish: We would like to have the user groups available in the Adobe Admin Console…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When I use the "fill and sign" feature and upload several documents at the same time to sing them, they get renamed like this: "XX (part 1)", "XX (part 2)" etc, so I have to rename each of them afterwards!! This is so time consuming! There needs to be a way to avoid this, so when several documents are uploaded and signed, each one retains its original name. In my company we sing hundreds of documents each morning, and having to rename each of them is ridiculous.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The included reports to signed documents are in Letter size. Half the world is using ISO A4 format instead, please make the option to select the A4. When the report is attached to A4 documents, printers crop or deform it, when printed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?