Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

781 results found

1. Stop hogging sidebar space with the e-signature prompt. Enough already. We know it's there!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow the user to enter an expiration date that will track the life of the agreement after all signers have signed. I want to track when all of my contracts end.Right now i have to catalogue the dates in a separate system.

Next allow access to this date from the API

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If a recipient of a requested signature rejects the document, then the canceled document is sent back to me on behalf of the sender. However, this leads to a positive result in our SPAM detection and the mail ends up in the SPAM folder. However, the actual sender of the mail is not the recipient but adobesign@adobesign.com.
    Since there are more and more phishing mails on the way in these days, Adobe should not be detected as a false sender here as well.
    Sending in the name of another person should be avoided.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When sending to individuals you're able to select a document, which you then indicate the form fields to fill, or you can select a template. which you have already done this for. However when you purchase an enhanced version of Adobe Sign in order to use "Send in Bulk," you are unable to use a template and only able to select a document, which then requires you to designate the required fields via the same process you created the template with. Please make templates available for "Send in Bulk"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sometimes our clients print out our contracts and sign them, then mail them to us. In other words, they DO NOT sign them electronically.

In that case, for document tracking purposes, it would wonderful to physically mark the agreement as signed. Otherwise the only other option is to mark it as canceled, and to indicate why.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. More template tools like an UNDO function, match the radio button sizes so we don't have to do that manually, a grid view and ruler!!!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We've used docusign in the past and have often gone back into our documents to edit them once they've been created/sent. It's extremely useful and time saving to be able to click edit on any given document to change what fields need to be signed or filled out without having to start the whole document over. The fact that adobe sign doesn't have this will end up being the reason my company ends up using hellosign over adobe sign. Super surprised Adobe hasn't integrated this into their software.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. REF: E-000498370

I have discussed this ticket with Tech Support - when doing a GigaSign Bulk Download, all signed documents are downloaded in a chronological order and no option is available to batch or group these files in an organized fashion. The tech support agent advised me that the bulk sign tool did not have this level of customization for Gigasign or Megasign documents.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When sending a document for signature with Adobe Sign, the document is automatically reduced and it turns blurry which makes the document very hard to read. The quality of the final signed copy is fine. The document send for signature shouldn't be reduced as the recipient needs to be able to read properly before signing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please allow for us to change the "Participant Role" on a specific page all at once instead of having to manually change each box, which is very tedious. For example, I send out multiple forms at once to be signed by multiple people, but on the last couple of pages I want the 8th signer to sign and fill out and not the other signers. Currently, it autofill's the page to be filled out as the first signer and then I have to change all the boxes to the 8th signer. It would be nice if there was a way…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. This has not been resolved. Please make this a reality!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have a PDF that conforms to the 1.6 pdf standard. The pdf contains 4 links that link to other pages within the same document. When the document is uploaded to Adobe Sign and sent for signature and re-downloaded, there are 2 problems with it:

1. The number of annotation links is doubled.
    2. The initial links are all broken.

I have attached a copy of the original document and the document after its uploaded to adobe sign and sent for signature.

Repro Steps:
    1. Open "Initial.pdf" and use the "request a signature" menu to send it to Adobe Sign.
    2. Send…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adobe Sign should go straight to the More options pop up. It should at least be an options selection to always go to More Options first. I should not have to request it every single time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When sending a signature request, email does not reach the recipient. Usually whenever I sent out a doc for signature, I will get an email that ut has sent out. Since 1st Oct neither I get any email nor the recipent recieve any request to sign off.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We need to be able to sign documents greater than 10GB, we were unable to sign our Corporation tax return and large legal agreements. It is not appropriate to only send the signature page (which we would need to purchase another Adobe product to delete the pages)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. My personal adobe document cloud does not allow me to delete agreements on the account for privacy purposes (I just went through Adobe support and they also were helpless). It seems the GDPR privacy settings to delete agreements only work in business and enterprise accounts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I can copy/paste it in, but for some reason I can't enter the @ in the e-mail recipient field anymore. I don't have this problem anywhere else - and it's a relatively new thing that makes it a bit of a hazzle to use it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow the sender to choose an alternate email address instead of the primary email address used for Adobe subscription. I use my personal email address for the subscription but would like to be able to send documents to clients for signature from my business email address.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. After receiving an invitation to sign, on the signing web page, if I choose "decline to sign", then typed the reasons, the "Cancel"and "Decline" bottom (which turns in blue") cannot be clicked by a mouse.

the bottoms can still be selected by using "tab" key.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I open my PDF file and when I try to digitally sign it the program asks me to draw the space where I want my signature and then it turns this grey colour, as if something should have popped up but it didn't. It's vital that I can digitally sign documents. Thanks for your help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?