Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

778 results found

1. This new thing you have where you require users to sign into your software EVERY DAY sometimes multiple times a day is buggy and annoying. If I try to print to PDF from Excel and I don't have the Adobe Acrobat open on my desktop and signed into my account, it won't print the PDF until I sign in. Additionally if I have a legacy PDF, and I'm not logged in when I try to print it, it often times corrupts the file and I have to create a new PDF. I'm not sure who thought it was a good…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As of February 2021, when typing text into a field with font size set to Auto, the text does not show to the signer as having autosized itself. It appears as the same size, but if there is more text than will fit in the space of the field, an ellipsis appears at the end and the text shows as cut off. It does appear autosized correctly when the final document is created (after all parties have signed). But users consistently report back a problem when they see that the text appears that it will be cut off in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I just spent a lot of time with support in order to print a document that I had signed with Adobe Sign. I understand that Windows has this ability but I have a Mac. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Creating the option to select multiple fields while in "Request Signatures" so the creator can assign multiple fields to a signer.
    Many times a creator needs a signature, a date, and an initial. Creating the capability of the creator to select all of these fields at once, then edit the requirements and assign would significantly cut down on time and missteps. This problem arises when a form has been auto populated with fields and the creator must click on each, individual field to assign. As of right now the creator can only select one at a time and if they…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I include the same message with each form I send out for signature. Rather than having to copy/paste it into each individual form, I would like to save my customized message so that it pre-populates on each form automatically. The current message, which I have to delete each time to enter my own message, says: Please review and sign this document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Every few days I have to sign into acrobat before continuing. It texts my phone and then I have to put my password in. Really? This is completely over the top and no other services do this. It is a waste of my time and really frustrating - can you let me know if there is a way to ensure I stay signed in please

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The current activity reports in Adobe Sign are good when they can be exported as a csv file...however, so that my team can use the data properly, I need to re-format and extract specific data from the 70+ data fields within the csv file.

I propose a custom reporting function where users can select specific transaction data (i.e. recipient name, date signed, time signed, agreement name) and export this information as required. The CSV files also don't alwasy export exactly the same data fields - I've run the same report twice in 2 weeks and one has 3 extra fields…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When you assign a person as a signer and a second person to initial through adobe sign, Adobe requires the second person who is only supposed to initial the document to also sign and email stamps their signature. You should be able to control who does what within the document like DocuSign does.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How do I change the time zone configured in adobe signature? There does not seem to be an option to change the general settings.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have been informed that digital signature is much more secure compared to e-signature, so digital signature sounds like a better option over e-signature.
    I don’t understand the need of a self-signed document which is valid on my laptop but when I want to send it to someone, the signature is no more valid! The message appears on top blue ribbon that one of the signatures has a problem.
    After talking to Adobe customer service, it has been advised that the receiver has to validate my signature on their side.
    What´s the point of having a document self-signed with a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I currently have a standard form I use for signatures that has to be signed twice but at different time points (primarily used for goal tracking). After it is signed the first time, I am unable to send the form for the follow-up several months later to the same recipients. It would be nice if some type of feature could be added to allow this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The forms cannot be interlinked so that the information can be entered in one form appears in multiple forms

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. While the fill and sign function has the wonderful option to sign from a mobile phone (using the fill and sign app) - it doesn’t have an option to protect the signature with a password. Luckily the “certifications” function has a digital signature option that IS protected by password, however unfortunately there is no way to use this function from a cellphone - only from a computer , which is a shame. Many people prefer to quickly and easily sign things on the go using a cellphone, while protecting their signature with a password. some food for thought. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be nice if you could save the recipients for a Adobe sign template essentially creating a distribution list for the document and being able to save it. I have created an exiting employee checklist that the same people have to complete for each exiting employee. It would be nice to have the emails saved for the designated areas and only have to prefill the terminated employee's info

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How to change a image of a signature that I have loaded

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I'd love for the signature field to save multiple options for sign yourself feature

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The Adobe Sign interface has been changed. For my coworkers is more efficient the old interface as it was more convenient because it is simpler and more intuitive to identify the process of documents.
    Before it was possible in settings to change to the other version but now not. It is a nightmare as it is displayed now.

Please help!!!! and leave the option to choose the other

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. really for any application managed through the Adobe portal.

The idea is to display when a user used application last. it would help with consolidating licenses as well as troubleshoot login issues.
    It could be a report for all users or just a screen allowing to search for a specific user and the information would be one of the details under it. Users screen, i believe would be the best place for it.
    Thank you!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be very helpful to have the option in adobe sign to save our forms with the signature fields set/assigned and then all we would have to do is add the email address for the client when it's time to send them our contract. We send the same contract out to 20+ clients a day, at different times, when they retain our services. Adding the signature and initial fields takes up so much time and it's the same document we send to everyone. If we could set the fields once and keep using that, we would be so happy…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?