Document I want to sign is not opening (Page is showing as opening but does not) due to a table format in the document. If I remove the table the document opens and I am able to sign.1 vote
Once someone enters a global signature block in Adobe Sign under Email Settings you need to make sure to not smash all the words together. If someone puts a new line in the signature block preserve that structure, such as:
Not PhoneEmail...1 vote
Thanks for reporting this issue. We would take a look at this. Can you please post a screenshot of the problem?
Allow user to put the signature / initial in a footer. We generate tenancy agreements and every time I have to put in initial / signature fields for the documents. It takes a long time to place the fields for 4 signatories and 30 pages. If allowed to put in the footer it would be great time saver. 30 pages could have initial fields placed in a jiffy.1 vote
Thanks for raising a feature request.
We would forward it to the management and let you know whenever we add this support.
Signature Created in Adobe Fill and Sign Mobile App is not available in Desktop Version of Acrobat. Signatures are not getting synced. Even though the Adobe ID is same.1 vote
We apologise for the issue you are facing. We are however not able to reproduce it.
Can you please try the following steps and let us know your results:
1. On Desktop, sign out from Reader/Acrobat
2. On Mobile, sign in with your Adobe id, create a signature/initials and wait for sometime (for signature to sync). Try to sign a simple PDF document
3. On Desktop, launch Reader/Acrobat, sign in now, open a PDF and go to Fill &Sign app. Open a simple PDF and try to add signature/initials now. Do you still not see the signature created on mobile? Please let us know
We need the ability to generate a report that shows agreement sends that are not delivered or have bounced back. This report needs to have date ranges, so the user can pull more than just a few days of activity at a time.1 vote
Thanks for your valuable feedback. We have taken a note of it. Will keep you posted.
Thanks for your feedback. Can you please elaborate on the problem you are facing?
1. Are you working in Acrobat/Reader?
2. Do you want an option to remove watermarks from an un-signed PDF document or from a signed PDF?
3. Do you want to remove watermarks from PDFs you created or the documents you have received from others?
- Don't see your idea?