Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

778 results found

1. After closing out an agreement, I click the logo in the upper left corner hoping to return to the Adobe Sign Home but it takes me back to my login page where I have to choose the profile. Problem is, beyond the minor annoyance, is my Adobe Sign profile is never there to select. I have to rely on my bookmark to get back to the screen I need.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When signing documents, it will prompt me to login to verify my identity. When using OAuth (Google) it does not proceed through the work flow or show an error; the authentication window disappears.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be great to have an exception report in Acrobat Pro containing all signature requests made to email addresses not pertaining to the domain - @abccompany.com (ie. the organization that owns the licenses)?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In the July 2023 release of Adobe Sign there is a feature added as "Improved details in data exports to properly reflect recipient replacement events - New data export columns have been added to better represent when recipients are changed during a transaction's signature process. The new columns are:
    Recipient Status
    Recipient Signed
    Recipient Change Reason
    Recipient Change Date"

From this "Recipient Change Reason" column is not available in the data export report.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When submitting form SSA 445 on ssa.gov (US Social Security) it asked me to verify my e-mail by sending an e-mail with a verification link. I clicked the link and ssa.gov via Adobe Sign sent me a second e-mail instructing me the document was signed and complete and to click on a button to download the final document. However, the button was not clickable. Please work with your ssa.gov account team to instruct them on how to correctly implement Adobe Sign so that submitters get a copy of their final document. Below is a screenshot of the final e-mail message…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Build in Outlook-formatted email address support. Whenever I paste in something like "FName LName FLName@gmail.com" I have to delete lines for "FName" and "LName" and also click in to remove < and >

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When I go to sign the pdf it does not load the save button so I have to exit and resign in order for me to save. Sometimes it take 2 time before I can get the pdf signed. Notice this bug a week and a half ago. Getting frustrating...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Gern hätte ich die Möglichkeit mein unterschriebenes Dokument vor dem konvertieren in ein anderes Dateiformat (z.B. Word) zu schützen.

Wenn man ein unterschriebenes Dokument nach Word konvertiert kann man sogar die Unterschrift wieder aus dem Dokument ziehen, Dies ist für mich kein sinnvoller Schutz.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Bug: A checkbox that is marked as 'required' will always require to be checked in order to submit the form.

Description:
    If a checkbox is used in an Adobe Sign template and is marked as 'required', the only way to submit the form when signing is if that checkbox is marked as 'checked'. If it is selected as 'checked' and then again as 'unchecked', the form cannot be submitted. This is of course not the wanted functionality, all other objects that have more than one selected status, even when marked as 'required' once visited, the 'required' requirement is met and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Having the possibility to add private messages/notes on transactions in workflows on Adobe Sign.
    There is already this feature but it is limited to Sender only while would be very helpful to allow also for the next Signers in the flow to do the same.
    The same feature is already implemented in all the major competitors software.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. After switching to a new Mac computer, I used Migration tool to move apps over. Now Adobe Acrobat 2017 has a blank sign in screen, and I cannot open the program. Steps to repro: attempt to start Acrobat 2017 on new Mac. The sign in page is blank white with no where to sign in. My new computer is new MacBook Pro (16", M1 Max, 2021).

Steps taken that did not work:

1. Solution 1: Provide appropriate permissions to the OOBE folder using a command in the terminal   — then reboot.    <- DID NOT WORK
        ( suggested at https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/licensing-application-hangs-mac.html )
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When signing document I cannot remove the existing stamp and swap it to another company stamp.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adobe Sign is giving errors when loading multiple pages on the dashboard. I have to refresh over and over to get it to load my documents out for review. I am also trying to add an alternate recipient and that action is failing as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When specifying a field in a web form on Mac (Safari, Chrome, or Firefox), selecting Name then Full Name for the form property looks like it is required, but when actually using the form, the field is NOT required and in fact is gone- can't be entered. Using Text as the type and then using "Full Name" as Tooltip works.

I've tried clearing cache/cookies, restarting the browser, on Safari, Chrome and Firefox. Only changing the field type has any effect. See screenshots.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I keep getting an error: The server failed to respond with a valid search result. Please try again in a few moments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I am having trouble using Adobe Sign the last couple days. When logging in, it says my password is incorrect. When I refresh and try again, I am able to login.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please add Australia Post's DigitalID to the list of digital signature providers. https://www.digitalid.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. it would be helpful to be able to replace recipients when utilizing the bulk send feature on adobe sign. thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Adobe wont let me sign my documents, almost for every document I have to close adobe completely and then open it again and that's when it let me sign, it make me waist time. I use adobe every single day for work and I have to be in this predicament

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?