Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adobe Sign Update

Add the following:
    1. The time in addition to date stamp by the signature
    2. The name of program should be on each page as a header or footer, not only on the document history page.

The state of Georgia now has their own background check form and requires these features in order for the form to be electronically signed.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Document Cloud - Delete Button?

It would be great if you brought back the delete button in the document cloud. Not having a delete button for the user to delete documents from the cloud isn't very secure. Even though the "hide" button acts like a delete button, it gives off the perception that the document still exists on the cloud. That isn't very secure and it should be a high priority.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Feature: Send Library Templates for signature from Acrobat Pro DC

Acrobat Pro DC currently allows us to create Library Templates when sending for signature with Adobe Sign. But to send the template after creating it, we have to go to the Document Cloud in the browser. This option should already be available in the Document Cloud tab of Acrobat Pro DC.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Persistent "Document was E-signed" notifications

Every single day on login to my Windows 10 laptop I get 3 - 6 "Document was E-signed" notifications.

These notifications are not related to a new file as the document was signed over a month ago.

I am using V 2019-010-20069 of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

Please let me know how to correct these persistent notifications or fix the bug that is causing.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Adobe sign not working for 2 days now!

Adobe sign not working for 2 days now! Last Adobe rep said system was under maintenance?? This can't be right. I'm dead in the water without this!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. This program is not easy to attach signatures. It is slow and doesn't work half the time

This program is not easy to attach signatures. It is slow and doesn't work half the time

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Templates for the messages sent by Adobe Sign

The message for Adobe Sign is pre populated to say "Please review and complete this document". We have legal wording which is required and reference to online pay systems for those documents which include invoices. It would be a great feature to be able to customize this message as it would save time over copying and pasting everytime.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. SIGNATURE FORMAT CONTROL - ACROBAT PRO DC

Acrobat Pro DC does not provide much flexibility for formatting the signature block. While the ability to add a graphic image is great, designing the text portion is very restricted... too restricted. There is an option for field headers... I don't need these. I need to be able to simply list my name on 1 line, title on another, company name on a third line, and automated date and time stamp when signed. The configuration of doing this, is nearly impossible, and a real mess. This needs to be simple and intuitive like 1000's of other applications out there that…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Constantly logging in

Always having to log in....I am sick of it. Then when you log in with your password, it just goes back to the same website asking you to log in. This forces you to change your password AGAIN....I am so over it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Adobe Sign Multiple Field Reassignment en masse

Adobe Sign should allow you to reassign multiple fields at once. As it is now, it automatically imports fields on a form assigned to "Anyone". In order to reassign the fields to a specific person or to "Prefill" before sending, you must go field by field and change each one. Being able to reassign en masse would be a huge time saver. Also, other options like marking fields as required en masse would help as well.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix Creative Cloud so It will load

Fix Creative Cloud so It will load. I have been paying for a subscription since 2015 and two months ago it quit working. Yeas all applications. It will not let me reload or sign in. Tech support was useless. Every body wants to point the finger else where. Either it works or it don't - right now it don't help!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Send Adobe Acrobat "Send & Track" and "Send For Signature" from Personal or Business Email Address.

Send Adobe Acrobat "Send & Track" and "Send For Signature" from personal or business email address instead of noreply@acrobat.com. This would be much more professional and prevent the emails from missing their inbox or not being read. If the emails came from an email address they already recognize, it will be noticed and opened.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add option to include Name and Email on sent docs

Add option to include Name and Email on sent docs. Not just email. Then the name will be auto inserted into the signature and person does not have to type their name. They only have to click to sign. It is very cumbersome to have to type your name and sign. Docusign and many other systems do this. Adobe only one that doesn't allow you to enter name

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow Send For Signature Signed Forms to be Returned to a Separate single Email Address

We currently have an Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Team Account with 2 users. We will be adding more users once we are more familiar with how this will work for us as a company.

One problem that we have is that when our Employee1 sends an Adobe Form to a customer A using "Send for Signature", once Customer A signs the form, the signed form is returned to Employee1's email address that is registered with "Manager Your Team"

When Employee 2 sends an Adobe Form to a customer B using "Send for Signature", once Customer B signs the form, the…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Adobe Sign adds a blank page after every page on imported Google Documents

Adobe Sign adds a blank page after every page on imported Google Documents. I didn't find Adobe Sign as an option so I filed this under Acrobat. When we save the document to Word docx the problem does not occur.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. "an invalid json was specified"

I get the following error after specifying were the recipients should sign:

"Could not Send"
    "an invalid JSON was specified"

It works when I send it to my personal email but doesn't work when i send it to the intended recipients.

I also tried to change the language and removed the special characthers and it didn't work.

Please help me with this.

Thank you

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. fill and sign text message mobile

Hello - It seems like the sign and fill functionality requires an email address. A few people I need to send a document to do not have an email address and would like to know if there's an option to text them the document to sign.

Thanks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Zapier Integration

Is there any chance that Adobe will integrate with Zapier as DocuSign does please? We use Adobe Sign but have to make a decision on what we do going forward as we need the integration with Zapier.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Adobe Sign - Able to add an expiration date to a needed signature

Would be great if in addition of setting a reminder, we would able to set an expiration date of when the document needs to be signed. For example, if the signee has 7 days to sign the document, the document will not allow signature after day 8 or 30 days after deadline. Setting up a deadline for signature would be nice to have

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adobe Sign - able to modify/change who needs to sign the document

Once the request for signature is sent, able to modify/change who needs to sign it. For example, I sent a document via Adobe Sign to my mgr but Mgr asked that it go to my VP for signature. Didn't see any option to remove my manager and add my VP after request had already been sent.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base