Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Selectthe feedback forum for your product.
  • Browseideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • Ifyour feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adobe Sign - add a feature to allow the recipient to view multiple attachments

you can send multiple attachments through adobe sign however the recipient receives the docs as one merged file. It would be helpful to allow the recipient to view the docs the way they were sent; as separate attachments.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stay signed in

Until recently I've had the ability to sign in and stay signed in all day. Now I'm signed out every 30 minutes, which is a huge annoyance since I'm on and off Adobe Sign all day.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A) Auto clean up after an install or update. Including older versions of Creative Cloud.

A) Auto clean up after an install or update. Including older versions of Creative Cloud.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Document Control for Adobe Sign

It would be nice to be able to circulate a document for signature without sending the signers a copy or allowing them to download.

The reasoning is lots of companies have internal document approval processes and libraries (such as SharePoint). The goal is to show that the document has been signed and approved but is only accessible from the document library.

Adobe Sign would be perfect for circulating documents for approval; however the issue is that Adobe Sign sends the final document to everyone which in these situations is not beneficial to the control process.

Your competitor in this field,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. who needs to fill and sign first - please take this step out

who needs to fill and sign first - please take this step out

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Adobe Sign Update

Add the following:
    1. The time in addition to date stamp by the signature
    2. The name of program should be on each page as a header or footer, not only on the document history page.

The state of Georgia now has their own background check form and requires these features in order for the form to be electronically signed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fill and Sign asking me to sign in

Fill and Sign is asking me to sign in or upgrade when I am signed in and already have the full subscription.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Adobe fill and sign needs to be remove NOW

Please give an option to disable or set as default 'me' for your new tool which you have forced everyone to use 'fill and sign'. You obviously have not considered your users who have to open hundreds of forms and having to select this unnecessary option every single time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow documents to be added after first screen. Return option to delete document.

You select "Send for Signature," add the email address, message contents, and files, then click next. Once you have passed this area, you are unable to add any more files. My company is creating leases and sometimes we will miss an addendum. Imagine completing 20-50 pages of a lease only to find you must restart the whole thing because you forgot to add a pet addendum. Believe it or not, it can be soul crushing.

The one saving grace was being able to delete these failed documents. Recently this feature has been changed to a "Hide" function. Instead of replacing…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. New 'Hide' function vs. 'Delete' function

Adobe changed the existing 'Delete' function to 'Hide' function. I just ran into this as I was trying to delete a draft. Speaking to a adobe rep. you have to hide the document now, which still deletes the version if it was a draft. Hiding means you should still be able to retrieve the document you hid away, which is not how this works. Please bring back the delete button as that makes it easier to understand that you are actually deleting a document you no longer need. Hide is misinterpreted as "I am still able to unhide in case…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Feature: Send Library Templates for signature from Acrobat Pro DC

Acrobat Pro DC currently allows us to create Library Templates when sending for signature with Adobe Sign. But to send the template after creating it, we have to go to the Document Cloud in the browser. This option should already be available in the Document Cloud tab of Acrobat Pro DC.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Increase Time Out for Shared Device License

Enterprise accounts should be able to increase the "time out" time period for Shared Device Licenses from 90 minutes to 1 day or until logout/login. There should be more customizability within the Shared Device License apps so that it is not bugging you every 90 minutes to make sure you are still the same person you were 90 min ago. If it reset every time the computer was logged out, restarted, or even customized to give a specified time until it rechecks, that would make more sense and be much more user friendly. The verification of "Is this still you"…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Autofill subject line in Email

I have just installed Adobe on a new PC and it no longer fills in the subject line in my EMail.

This is most frustrating as all the previous versions of Adobe Reader that i have used have done this automatically, with the name of the File I'm sending.

Filling in the subject line in a 100 plus Accounts Emails is a non trivial exercise, as i use the Subject line as a sorting mechanism and it needs to be entered identically every time for each client.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adobe sign not working for 2 days now!

Adobe sign not working for 2 days now! Last Adobe rep said system was under maintenance?? This can't be right. I'm dead in the water without this!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I want the old Dashboard back

This new "cloud" is so horrible I don't even know where to begin. Seriously considering cancelling services. Dashboard is useless if it doesn't show who you are waiting for it to be signed by. Why does it keep defaulting back to NO FILTER after I set the filter to Waiting For Signature. There is no progress with this update at all.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I hate being prompted to log in to Acrobat every time I use it to view/edit my documents

A few days ago I began receiving an Acrobat sign-in prompt every time I access one of my Adobe documents. There is no way to make this go away and I have absolutely no interest in ever logging in. The result is that I waste vast amounts of my life saying NO to the login prompt and then having to face it again the next day and the next. I may have to switch to another PDF editor that doesn't torture me this way.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Format of document cloud

Document cloud format update

This week Adobe updated many features of Adobe Acrobat Pro but actually made this feature worse. Previously the documents were categorised in to out for signature, signed and cancelled. Now their all mixed up and I don't like it. Someone please contact me with instructions on how to use the old format.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The ability to have multiple signers edit and sign in the routing process

Allow documents to be reviewed, edited, and signed off on by multiple signers. It could be an option to allow editing or not allow after signing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. SIGNATURE FORMAT CONTROL - ACROBAT PRO DC

Acrobat Pro DC does not provide much flexibility for formatting the signature block. While the ability to add a graphic image is great, designing the text portion is very restricted... too restricted. There is an option for field headers... I don't need these. I need to be able to simply list my name on 1 line, title on another, company name on a third line, and automated date and time stamp when signed. The configuration of doing this, is nearly impossible, and a real mess. This needs to be simple and intuitive like 1000's of other applications out there that…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow more than 1 signature

I often sign for me wife and cannot store more than 1 signature.

We don't have a printer, so we rely on digital signatures to sign contracts. Given I am more tech savvy than her, I often sign on her behalf.

Can Acrobat allow for more than 1 signature?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?
Become an Acrobat Insider

Help shape the future of Acrobat.

Join the Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat beta to get early access, try our “yet to be released” features and give us feedback. Let us know if you are interested by filling up this short form.

Feedback and Knowledge Base