Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

768 results found

1. It would be very helpful if there's an option for sender to receive the signed documents in individually uploaded files. For example, I send 3 words documents for signing, after signed, it came back as 1 pdf, because of the certified signed, I'm unable to split the documents in 3 pdf.
    DocuSign already have this function, hope you can add on the same function to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - Adobe Sign. Thank you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When using the online e-sign feature, my clients' drawn signatures are formatted in super tiny font on my documents. In addition, if I use the Document Cloud to e-sign documents, my saved signature is super small and barely visible.

Either when creating templates or when a person is creating a signature using the online Adobe Sign process, it would be WONDERFUL for us to be able to set the size or space size for signatures. Or, even if the document owner had the option to resize the signatures, this would be so helpful. Again, this has not been a problem…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. WHY CAN"T YOU ADD A DATE WHEN SIGNING THE DOCUMENTS??????? GEEZE!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Until recently I've had the ability to sign in and stay signed in all day. Now I'm signed out every 30 minutes, which is a huge annoyance since I'm on and off Adobe Sign all day.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be great if you brought back the delete button in the document cloud. Not having a delete button for the user to delete documents from the cloud isn't very secure. Even though the "hide" button acts like a delete button, it gives off the perception that the document still exists on the cloud. That isn't very secure and it should be a high priority.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adobe sign not working for 2 days now! Last Adobe rep said system was under maintenance?? This can't be right. I'm dead in the water without this!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This program is not easy to attach signatures. It is slow and doesn't work half the time

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I open up my pdf file and try to delete some of my text, some does delete and some other text also deletes, but then it appears under the text like it is embedded in the background of the pdf. Can anyone help please?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response.
    Is this issue happening with all the files? This may happen if the file was a scanned document.
    Make sure you have updated your application to the latest update and try again. Let us know how it works at your end.

9. you can send multiple attachments through adobe sign however the recipient receives the docs as one merged file. It would be helpful to allow the recipient to view the docs the way they were sent; as separate attachments.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for raising a feature request.
    We would forward it to the management and let you know whenever we add this support.

10. The latest feature upgrade removed the ability to send a signed copy of a document ("copy to"). Now the only options available are signer and approver. The receiving party is neither a signer or an approver, so this has doubled my workflow and created an inefficiency. I now have to generate a second email with the signed copy to send to my recipient, separate from the signature process. PLEASE add this feature back. What you have done is NOT an improvement.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Vote for integration, vote for efficiency! I propose a potential enhancement to Adobe's e-signature service: 'Google Contact Sync'. This proposed feature would allow us to instantly populate e-sign forms with contact details from our Google accounts, bypassing the tedious manual entry. It’s a small change that could make a big difference in streamlining our document workflows. If you, like me, crave this simplicity and speed, cast your vote for the 'Google Contact Sync' feature and let's make our collective voice heard for a smarter, more connected Adobe experience!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. my old form changed with new update. It used to work great. Now when I request e-sign text box alignment and font size or something changes, so all text isn't visible and it is all left justified. See attached examples.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. At the moment, multiple documents needs to be combined if we want to send out multiple documents for signature. This is not ideal, I would prefer to have the ability to send one request (email) and request signatures on multiple files so that customer doesn't get bombarded if we need to send 5 documents for signature at the same time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. So we moved our organization from DocuSign to Acrobat Sign via Acrobat Pro subscription. Our users start encountering a 100 page limitation. Support says you need an enterprise plan to move up to 500 pages. Looked at the enterprise plan, for some reason it has a 150 transaction limit, but the cheaper option is unlimited? Who is making these decisions? So you have to pay more to get less? This is an incredibly strange decision. Imagine if Microsoft told its customers they could only send 150 emails on 365 unless they move to a cheaper plan.

https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/sign/using/transaction-limits.html

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add the simple way to duplicate an Adobe Sign template

In many situations form designers need to create different templates that large parts of them have identical fields. So it is very useful to create a base template and then duplicate it as needed, and continue to build up the forms individually in each of the new template copies.

The only way currently to duplicate a template, is by selecting "Use Template" and sending it to myself, and then before pre-fill I can check the checkbox "Save as template" (on the lower right side). Then I have to abort…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Feature request: An option is needed to replace the underlying PDF of an existing Adobe Sign template

It is common that the underlying PDF used for an Acrobate Sign template (like an agreement that is used often) is revised once in a while. Currently we need to re-create the Adobe Sign template from scratch every time the underlying PDF file has changed and recreate all the fields, instead of just being able to replace the underlying PDF with a new PDF, keeping the existing fields as they are.

The ability to replace the underlying PDF of a template exists with…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When sending a document for signatures, all form fields are deleted and replaced with blank fields.

An error pops up in the bottom right saying that all unsupported fields have been removed, and it sounds like that includes all form fields previously created with the "old" interface.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. make the e-sign FKCING WORK! you disgusting KUNTS!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The adobe support team has encouraged me to elevate this issue to the engineers in Adobe.

With Acrobat standard and Adobe for enterprise account, I can’t choose anywhere which language the recipient mails are sent in.
    All my account and system settings are for Norwegian, but often the recipient gets the emails in English, not in Norwegian.
    Further: it is not possible to see anywhere what language Adobe sends out the email in anywhere.

The Adobe support team has identified that it is possible to avoid sending email to recipients in english and get the correct Norwegian language, when choosing…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Would like to be able to download a report of all agreements/docs sent for e-signature with all the fields that show under the Agreements section.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?