Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

781 results found

1. Title: AdobeSign TextArea

I am writing to request the addition of a "Text Area" field option within AdobeSign. AdobeSign currently offers various field types such as text fields, checkboxes, and signature fields, among others. There are scenarios where a more flexible text input option is necessary and the only way to accomplish a multi-line field is by stacking text fields on top of each other.

The inclusion of a "Text Area" field would provide users with the ability to input larger bodies of text, such as comments, descriptions, or detailed explanations directly within the document. This feature would be particularly…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We would like to be able to revert a workflow to the previous signer to make changes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Should allow the user to save the receipient name and email, so that do not required to re-key the receipient name and email address when sent document for signature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I used to be able to duplicate fields to all pages. After the latest update (23.0), this feature seems to have been removed. This means putting a document out for signing now takes 3-4 times longer to complete. Please, add this back

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I insert a page into a PDF document that contains dropdown boxes, Adobe removes the dropdown boxes so that the recipient cannot see those dropdown boxes when he/she opens it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi my request is, when sending a document to be signed the recipent receives the email from the company name rather then "Adobe Sign" , customers have a tendency to overlook or have these emails go to their junk because they do not realize they are receiving it from our company

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. At the moment, multiple documents needs to be combined if we want to send out multiple documents for signature. This is not ideal, I would prefer to have the ability to send one request (email) and request signatures on multiple files so that customer doesn't get bombarded if we need to send 5 documents for signature at the same time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Recent update changes the process as described in https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/document-cloud/help/create-template.html which used to allow individual PDF/doc uploads and shuffling to create templates (such as for updating contracts). New Template only allows a single doc to be uploaded which is, frankly, stupid.

What's the point of using e-Sign over services like DocuSign which allow templating for multiple files now?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be great if I can list myself as the first signer and then multiple other clients as a group of next signers. As is, if I would like to set a signing order so that I sign first, the only option is for the other signers to sign one at a time. This is awkward when you have multiple clients that are waiting to sign a document. The client lower in the order is always asking why they haven't rec'd the document and I'm forced to explain the issue.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Has a problem with new certificaion chains (like from Digicert) for monthes, simply ignores them.
    Doesn't update the AATL for monthes, is erratic on handling it.
    Doesn't take EIDAS solutions into account.
    Has no direct interface to the e-signing process eg. of Austrian "Handysignatur" or "ID-Austria" signing, which is rolled out to millions of citizens.
    Relys on funny "stick figures" instead of EIDAS.
    Adobe should think outside the box, when major parts of the world set standards like the European Union.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have a major problem with the Date of Signing field.
    Because I work in a regulated industry, all our documents are controlled and therefore must go through an approval process before they can be released. The previous version of esign allowed the text size of the Date of Signing to be controlled with the box size so I could fit the date inside the document field. The new version puts date of a standard size font into the space I designate, regardless of how small/large I make the box. The result is that the date is cut off the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The new Adobe Sign has messed up so many of my documents so far that it's amazing. Just today, the "date of signing" customized entry with "dd" was completed and appears as "57//" somehow. How does that even happen?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I worked with your support group for 30 minutes to get to the bottom of this and here's what we determined. When using Text Tags in MS Word, Adobe Sign will not recognize or utilize them when documents are submitted for signature from either Adobe App or Adobe Cloud. In order to get them to work, you must do these two things:

1) Click on your Account, Settings, and then Uncheck "Use the latest version of Request e-signatures" and "Disable form field detection." Doing this on its own did Not solve the problem.

2) From within the Adobe Acrobat App,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The e-sign tool appears when I try to enter text in a field that does not require a signature. Customer service had me deactivate the "new" Adobe and then open "prepare form" from the toolbar.

Please change whatever is now causing this issue, as I have not changed anything on my end.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We need the ability to send as a group email, and/or at least the ability for a group admin to be able to view/download agreements that have been sent by any users of that group.

Having to manually share each account to another person, or making a person a full Privacy Admin is not suitable

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please add an address book feature to Adobe Acrobat Sign so that I can save the name, title, company and email address of signatories to docs I send for signature.

Also, please make it possible to create signature blocks in Word that automatically generate the signature fields in Adobe Sign, without having to go through a separate process of inserting the signature, title, name, etc, fields in Adobe Sign.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. SEARCH OPTION ADOBE SIGN FOR "TEMPLATES ONLY" - DO NOT BRING UP SIGNED DOCUMENTS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to be able to build a contact list (address book) in the program. I would like the name to populate when I enter the email address.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When inserting a text field onto a document, the previous (now "legacy") version of Fill & Sign had the option under properties to make that text box have multi-line data entry. The new version (superior in almost every way!) is missing this option.

Once i've prepared a form for signing and added all the text boxes, I need to then revert to the Legacy Version to then go through those text boxes and add the Multi-Line option.

It would be great for this option to also be added to the new version!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. So we moved our organization from DocuSign to Acrobat Sign via Acrobat Pro subscription. Our users start encountering a 100 page limitation. Support says you need an enterprise plan to move up to 500 pages. Looked at the enterprise plan, for some reason it has a 150 transaction limit, but the cheaper option is unlimited? Who is making these decisions? So you have to pay more to get less? This is an incredibly strange decision. Imagine if Microsoft told its customers they could only send 150 emails on 365 unless they move to a cheaper plan.

https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/sign/using/transaction-limits.html

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?