Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

780 results found

1. User on Windows 10 1909 with an Adobe for Teams license is stuck on a loading screen when she tries to use Adobe Sign on the latest Acrobat app. The recipients are selected, then the screen stays on the screenshot attached. The only workaround I have found is using the web version instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Frustrating that I can't sign a document that someone else has already signed. I'm back to printing out and signing with a pen, then scanning back in, very cumbersome and exactly what I am trying to avoid by paying for adobe. Please amend to allow signing, perhaps with the other signatory's permission?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hello - It seems like the sign and fill functionality requires an email address. A few people I need to send a document to do not have an email address and would like to know if there's an option to text them the document to sign.

Thanks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Major Issues with dropdown functionality when sending for signature.

To understand what I mean, certain features that work for text fields don't work for Dropdowns.

Example 1. - When using the Fill & Sign, send for signatures function text fields allow for blank unrequired fields to be sent for signature. Dropdowns do not. You must apply a value for dropdown to not have errors and the value cannot be a simple space.

Example 2 - When using the Fill & Sign, send for signatures function text field values that are pre-filled for customers are accepted and not editable (unless specifically…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I typed in a wrong email address one time into adobe sign. It now pops up EVERY time i send a signature request to that person. Currently, there is no way to delete individual email suggestions. It drives me crazy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. You can add folders under the "Your documents" but not under the signed/ complete documents under "All Agreements".(you also cannot move signed/completed documents into the folders you created under "Your Documents"). I have hundreds of signed agreements and I have to pull old ones back up frequently. Trying to find one in that mess is very difficult.

Also, you cannot filter completed documents by title or keyword, only by date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. MAJOR DESIGN PROBLEM that should be so much easier. 99% of the time you need to sign and date a document. That should be in one field when setting up a document to sign. The field should also resize to fill a cell. The process of adding each signature field and then adding each date field and then resizing each of those is so NON-user friendly and takes way to much time. Please fix this issue and pleaes contact me so that I can show you first hand how bad this process is.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When using the online e-sign feature, my clients' drawn signatures are formatted in super tiny font on my documents. In addition, if I use the Document Cloud to e-sign documents, my saved signature is super small and barely visible.

Either when creating templates or when a person is creating a signature using the online Adobe Sign process, it would be WONDERFUL for us to be able to set the size or space size for signatures. Or, even if the document owner had the option to resize the signatures, this would be so helpful. Again, this has not been a problem…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When attempting to log into Sign, we get an Internal Server Error.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. stop taking over and exporting my Microsoft Word office documents saved in pdf form. When using my Word office then saving docs to pdf they are now opening in adobe acrobat dc. I use to be able to save my docs in pdf form, open them with my microsoft office and add signatures and write text on them through that program. Now when I save a document it AUTOMATICALLY is converted into an adobe pdf and opens in adobe dc WHICH I DO NOT WANT! I should have the OPTION on choosing which program opens my pdf. If I choose…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Would like the option to select multiple agreements who have the same recipient and send them one e-mail with a reminder.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The default for fields is set to Auto. Each field must have the Appearance edited manually for a different font size. Users need to be able to set defaults for font sizes, i.e. 10pt, for all documents without creating templates.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The Signature Block field needs resizing capability and the signature needs to be larger. Currently, the signature is smaller than the email line and the entire field needs to be resizable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Is there any chance that Adobe will integrate with Zapier as DocuSign does please? We use Adobe Sign but have to make a decision on what we do going forward as we need the integration with Zapier.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hey dear Adobe Team,

adobe sign is almost awesome. But i miss one important function. For GDPR-Contracts, which have the same content in 95% of the time. It would be awesome to:

1. Create a template (already possibe)
    2. Get a public url/link that we can send the custumers with our order processing Mail by default, or set it anywhere on our website.
    3. Customer klicks that link in our mail and gets to the PDF in his browser (like already possible)
    4. Fills out the Adress fields, Signs it (already possible)
    5. Customer has to fill out one additional field with his Mail Adress
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. the status of the Adobe sign agreement out for signature is not refreshing automatically and you have to close the app and reopen to refresh the status

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can you transfer the same feature from the web browser.
    As you log in through the web page you have on the left "All agreements" with all sub categories which makes it super nice and easy to keep track. however when you open the desktop app you dont get that feature, but just the full list with agreements which is pain to go through.

is there a way to transfer that same feature from the cloud base onto the app too please as probably a lot of us use the desktop version when in the office.

thank you
    anna

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Once the request for signature is sent, able to modify/change who needs to sign it. For example, I sent a document via Adobe Sign to my mgr but Mgr asked that it go to my VP for signature. Didn't see any option to remove my manager and add my VP after request had already been sent.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Solicito um local para que um administrador do Adobe Sing possa gerenciar o gasto de transações contratadas.
    Hoje não tenho como gerenciar o saldo de transações no ambiente.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Seeing the documents that are being worked and completed is great, but often I need to see the complete list of what I have so I can report on my status of documents is impossible. Please provide a way to download a list of documents by type or status either to an excel, pdf, word document so I can use it to generate a report.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?