Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

102 results found

1. I host a G Suites account for my business and it would be great it Adobe & G Suite integrated together for auto-saving and collaboration with documents

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I can share files located in the adobe document cloud, but can't share folder or tree of folders with files. Please consider adding the sharing option for a folder or tree of folders with files in the adobe document cloud.

Thank you.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The purpose of this is to allow you to search through PDF files that have been scanned via Adobe Scan on your laptop computer by means of Mac OS spotlight or other searching programs on your local computer. Currently it is cumbersome to search through multiple PDFs that have been added to your Adobe Documents Cloud Folder. You can only search using Adobe DC (because they are only in the cloud unless you copy each one to a local folder individually). It would also make it significantly easier to create parent folders for Topics of documents within the cloud folder…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I use iCloud Drive for file sharing and iCloud Drive is not listed as an option of connected cloud storage.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Many books are published in PDF format, and it would be convenient if the last read position would sync across all of a user's devices for PDFs stored in Document Cloud. This convenient feature exists with e-books published for Google Play or Kindle

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please work with MicroSoft and add the ability to open a file in the Adobe desktop app directly from SharePoint and include the ability to save back to SharePoint using the libraries versioning settings. I know we can add libraries via adobe to do this, but I need to access hundreds of libraries and its just too hard the way things are currently setup.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be nice to be able t move files between Document Cloud and Creative Cloud.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I up voted a similar idea which is currently under review but adding a new request to be slightly different. With Adobe now pushing Document Cloud as a comparable service to Creative and Experience, + the verb strategy; can you enable Sync for Document Cloud files to my local machine?

Today if I scan documents or even sign documents? would it be possible to sync my Document Cloud documents locally? You have Creative Cloud files syncing - why not Document Cloud files?

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will share it with the Product Management team and let you know in case we have any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

9. It would be nice if I can import pdf files from various folders or folder on my desktop to the cloud without opening and saving each file individually. Also, a security feature at folder level would be an advantage.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for providing your feedback. We will inform the engineering team about it and will let you know in case of any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

10. Stop forcing us to put things in the ******* could. I will never ever use any ******* cloud anything and it is ******* arrogant and annoying you think that the cloud has any value. ******** and stop trying to be clever you are very far from having any creativity of any use.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be extremely useful to be able to highlight and delete multiple uploads from the 'Shared for Viewing' page. It's very time consuming having to delete individual files to create space for new uploads.

Please look into this.

Thank you.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When and where did I give permission for you to store my material in your cloud? Secondly, how do I get them back and prevent you doing so in the future?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can you please integrate Adobe Document Cloud as Favorite in Finder for MacOS so that it is possible to access specific files stored in the Document Cloud directly via Finder. This would make file management much easier.
    Such an integration is already available for Adobe Creative Cloud but regretably not for Adobe Document Cloud yet.
    Microsoft One Drive is a good example for a good working integration with MacOS Finder

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Aside from "My Drive" storage, "Team Drive" should be implemented also. A company like ours is currently using Google Team Drive only which I believe many companies also uses the same cloud storage.

At the moment our licenses are of no use since we cannot integrate our Acrobat DC with TEAM DRIVE. Appreciate if you can please look into it with priority.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We would like to use Adobe Acrobat and Teams integration. However, this stores the copy of original document (PDF) on Adobe document cloud for 24 hours (which is a transient copy). We would like a feature update so that transient data is not sent to the Adobe cloud.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Would like to be allowed to add Adobe Cloud service to Android and Windows OS as a cloud service and display in list of cloud services. This is same as can do with Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and others.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It should be easier for people to download the files I share on document cloud.

I often have trouble with people (over 40yo, usually working in PA or some papers office) not accepting my Adobe links. They don’t seem to be able to download files. I did check it there was some issue and I saw that the download button has a very poor affordance, its icon is way narrow and it barely looks like a download button. It’d be amazing if the button had a label eg “Download pdf” to help out less digitally educated users.
    Thank you

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Our company needs the ability to disable Creative Cloud Storage due to restrictions on where we are allowed to store and manage our customers information.

We have employees working remote from all over the US and the "firewall" fix is not sufficient for our employee base of over 600 users. We need the ability to disable creative cloud and cloud storage functionality from the admin console and ONLY have the capability for local storage.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When opening a document (or in many cases multiple documents) when using SharePoint, a dialogue box opens, prompting you to pick whether you wish to 'check out' the document or simply 'open' the document. This becomes cumbersome when opening more than one document at once, having to click an option on the dialogue box for every document. Adding a 'always check out' or 'always open' feature would be time saving and less frustrating.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When adding a SharePoint library as a storage account it would be beneficial to to be able to define which view to use (using the view URL) or be prompted to select a view.

In some cases, libraries do exceed over 5000 items and files within the library can no longer be viewed in the storage account menu within Adobe.

On the SharePoint side, large libraries that heavily leverage metadata have indexes configured in order to surpass this 5000 item limit per view. It appears that the storage account setup is query for all items, rather than linking to a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?