Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

372 results found

1. Adobe Acrobat updated overnight.

Now while trying to save individual sections of a textbook (I organize and then extract the selected pages) the "Save As PDF" pop-up window is just blank.

Adobe does not freeze... I can cancel out of the pop-up window and still read my extracted pages. However I am not able to move past the blank "Save As PDF" window so I can't save individual chapters :(

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have a email address (abc@X-XXXX.de) added to the footer (!) of my word file, the email address contains a '-' (minus) and if I copy&paste it to the mail program, I have no issue.

If I convert it to a PDF, copy&paste the address to a email, I get an DNS error after sending. The error message complain about a not allowed sign (U+2010, DNS domain xn--XXXXX-bg0c.de does not exist). BTW, the mail address is automatically recognized as email (mailto:) by the PDF (-> clickable).

If I place the same email address to the normal text area…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When I make a bookmark, I would like the bookmark to include the same zoom level as when I make the bookmark. For example if I zoom in on a certain aspect of a drawing and bookmark at say 150%, later on if I am at 100% and click on the bookmark I'd like it to go back to that same item and at 150%. Older versions of Acrobat did this (I think 9.0), but Pro DC doesn't. It keeps the same zoom level that you are currently at.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New downloaded or transformed documents take at least 6 minutes to open and old ones take longer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello,
    many modern and productivity mouse have dedicated back/forward buttons. Could you please add support for mapping those buttons to previous/next view in adobe acrobat that would be very helpful for increasing productivity when navigating documents. Thanks.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bug. Scrolling to last page scrolls 2 steps instead of one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When organising many pages say, in excess of 30 pages, coming from different files / tabs, with each tab having its own range of sequential page numbers, we find it difficult to organise the 30 pages in sequential page numbering. We cannot easily identify pages by looking at the preview and guess the ascending page numbers to be collated in a single pdf document. We would have thought there would be a simple "preview" button to see the page numbers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have tried editing it in a few ways, but I can’t move or alter anything other than text (all edit options on the right hand side are blocked). I need to change fomatting and background etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Using 2 gigs of memory when I am not touching the program is absurd. The longer I keep using it the slower is until I have to close and restart.

MS Edge currently handles reading a PDF better than Acrobat Pro.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The page operations in general have been a mess for years. Why create a special tool to 'organize pages' when the functions could easily be added to the left page thumbnail views in a more intuitive way.

I have seen over two dozen people try to modify pages unsuccessfully the exact same ways using the page thumbnails section. This means there are at least a few and likely more intuitive designs that can be implemented. A bit of user research can help improve the UI dramatically. Apparently, little to none was done.

Establishing editing functions around standard UI interactions and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. With setting the view of PDF file as fit to window, any 2 consecutive pages are displayed at consuming around 50% of the screen. whenever we user create any bookmark at the lower part of the first of these 2 consecutive pages. For example, p.100 and p.101 are showing simultaneously, i.e. bottom part of p.100 is showing at the top 50% of the computer screen. However, the page no, showing in the menu bar had became p.101, i.e. any bookmarks to be set at this bottom part of p.100 do not connected correctly. Please refer to the attached video for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. my real paperwork's and info rewards,(i wanna be reminded on page:i figured out life the right way) my real money-, account (1) All access like my own internet,BUSINESS industry contacts ,(my common accomplishments) i dont wanna talk to man wit tha money,i wanna talk to the deal-maker,idea and connect and i'm (middle$man)everything the can work wit jus me free trade and idea with no pass words, multiple Chose sceen, aduio words quick visual and fit in place contect and text, disturbingers please make me a automated day-life journal,email txt video placement .. next idea

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Dear Adobe:

Please redesign the icon graphic for the "insert page" button in Acrobat. Right now, the icon looks too similar to the "extract page" icon, and does not seem to match the action that it causes. This is confusing and makes the software less intuitive.

The "insert page" icon shows an arrow that originates in the center of a single page and points outside of that page. This suggests that something is being taken OUT of the page/document, when in fact the "insert" action is exactly the opposite. In other words, the arrow should originate from outside of the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When i click on "OPEN" the window opens in full screen only regardless of my Page Display preferences and when i click on a corner or edge of the box and I unable to resize it. The window covers my entire screen making me unable to view any other program that is on my screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The program has been freezing multiple times in the last week just opening a document. The Send By Email envelope has changed to the top right corner of the document in the last week as well. Clicking on the envelope opens up a blank screen with no options to attach to email. I use this function many times a day to submit bids.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. What the **** is the point of this if Adobe isn't going to do a **** thing to address any issues raised?!

The pan feature is WORTHLESS when trying to view a drawing. It NEVER works! EVER! Creates a blue dialog box instead. SO GLAD I PAID FOR THIS POS software!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello, can you maybe integrate a way of saving pdf-sessions (multiple tabs saving and storaging at a place, f.e. work, study-subject 1, 2, etc.)

always have to open up 4-5 tabs in different pathways, it's time intensive!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. file won't save, everything greyed out. no explanation why. need to send to print asap. horrible software

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am a new user to Acrobat DC Pro, however, I find that Acrobat recently has been very unpredictable in a way that it corrupts multiple pdf files. It will all work fine at first when I first open those pdfs and after a few days, when I try to open those files, either part of the pages becomes blank or half of a page becomes black in the background and contains green words.

I have check my accessibility setting in preference and I have the color changing setting off.... I wonder why this continues to happen, and it is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?