Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

372 results found

1. When selecting the default zoom by going here:

menu -> Preferences -> Page Display ->Zoom percentage

...changing the Zoom Percentage value does not have any effect on the actual default zoom. When opening a new .pdf document, it defaults to 150%, which shifts the picture off screen. Every time I open a new .pdf I have to zoom out and it's getting annoying!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. After setting Single Page Continuous scrolling in three separate places, nothing changes. I can't get the page layout to update to anything different than single page, no matter what I do. Please offer a fix or a document that clearly states how to adjust the page view.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Adobe Acrobat keeps freezing - every time the app is opened the PDF glitches and the screen doesnt allow you to click on anything and you have to force shut it down.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'm sick of the annoying pop-ups that happen EVERY time I open Adobe. I'm seriously considering finding another alternative to Adobe since I don't need most of the functionality anyway. People are busy and want to get their work done without these constant annoyances. Please fix this or give us an option to turn it off or you will lose business.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Less idea than general feedback below.

I've found adobe acrobat to be a fantastic pdf editor, however, on nearly every occasion i use it I notice there is a considerable performance issue when scrolling through documents.

Vertical scrolling is usually fine, although sluggish, however scrolling side to side nearly always results in there being so much lag, by the time i finish scrolling on the mouse there is about a minute of slow page movement.

This is exasperated when zoomed in where it becomes almost unusable to navigate around a document.

I'm using a very powerful gaming laptop, and many…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The Screen began to flash and never stop when i zoom into a page. It will not stop flashing until i zoom out to full page view. This behaviour occure since i updated to the newest version of Acrobat 2023.006.20380. Before this update i used a 2021 version of Acrobat and never experienced that bug.

I work on Mac OS BigSur on 27" intel IMac

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When you setup zoom to something closer than the full page view, and access any page after the first page, and then use the arrow keys or mouse wheel to browse the previous pages, each previous page bottom region has blank spots in place of the text that should be present on each previous page's bottom.

This behavior occurs on Mac Os Catalina, and latest free Adobe Acrobat Reader as 2023/11/23.

The attached screenshot shows the blank space that hiddens the page content, when browsing backwards with keyboard, or mouse wheel.

Thanks for you attention.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When strings "- 1000048069" or "- 1000048088" are present while using "Compare files", it will crash.

EXCEPTIONINTDIVIDEBYZERO 0xc0000094

serviceVersion="4.8.0.7"
    clientVersion="4.8.0.7"
    applicationName="Adobe Acrobat"
    applicationVersion="23.006.20380"
    build="0"
    source="Windows-Client"

Attached is full error log and example file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bring back Adobe Acrobat Standard free PDF rotation, or help me understand the reason why it was removed. Additionally, provide a rebuttal to the assumption that the decision was simply made to encourage Adobe Acrobat Pro subscriptions and that what has been done is strongly anti-consumer behavior.

Thanks,
    Bob

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. SEO stands for search engine optimization. It is the process of improving the visibility and ranking of a website or web page in search engine results pages (SERPs). SERPs are the pages that are displayed when a user searches for a keyword or phrase on a search engine like Google, Bing, or Yahoo.

SEO is important because it can help businesses to attract more visitors to their websites, which can lead to more sales and leads. According to a study by BrightEdge, organic search traffic accounts for 53% of all website traffic. This means that if a website is not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. What happened to the tool ribbon at the top of the page? Now we have to navigate by mouse to the 'All Tools' menu which is a hassle. Also, the editable moveable tool ribbon only allows 3 or 4 custom tools.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The old way was better in that you could just hit the carrot on the left side of the screen to organize pages while never leaving your full-screen document. Now it takes you to a separate screen. It is difficult to see how this is an improvement.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please ! Please ARABIC OCR mit Right to Left Script and Characters Recognizing ! Thaks a lot !

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The font and font color of the header & footer are currently the same.
    I would like to be able to change the font size and font color for each of the header and footer.
    I would like to be able to change the font size and font color for each header and footer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Default settings don't apply even after confirmation and restarting the program.

For example: my preferred setting is (single page continuous) and (fit width); yet every time I open a new document, it rebounds to the previous factory settings and not to my custom adjustments; albeit, in the settings, it shows that my recent changes are still as is.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Basic setting display autozoom page size: Open a PDF with the rulers deactivated, everything remains ok the whole page is shown; if you activate the rulers, part of the view is missing and is covered by the rulers. Maybe it will be better to zoom the pages 10% less then the possible visibility. When the rules will be activated, the zoom should adjust accordingly to the new possible visibility.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When using my laptop in tablet mode, it is required to existing drawing mode to scroll the page in pdf, would be nice to use two fingers in the screen to scroll instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. After creating a pdf, the front page (built of several layers in indesign of which one is half transparent), keeps flickering on and off. I cannot present this to my client. Never had this before. This happened more often eversince the new pdf interface (not a helpful update in my opinion). Also regular tekst sometimes flickers as I open somebody elses pdf file. I hope you can fix all this or offer the option to go back to the older interface (which was good). OSX Ventura 13.6 - pdf version 2023-006-20360.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Since we can only move the toolbar from the left to right, it blocks data on the document. Please allow it to be moved from top to bottom also.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have it set in preferences but have to hit Ctl R every time to show ruler. And the view/show ruler only shows it for the current file. When closed it disappears again.
    I've looked at previous posts and this has not been solved since 2017.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?