Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

378 results found

1. When i click on "OPEN" the window opens in full screen only regardless of my Page Display preferences and when i click on a corner or edge of the box and I unable to resize it. The window covers my entire screen making me unable to view any other program that is on my screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The program has been freezing multiple times in the last week just opening a document. The Send By Email envelope has changed to the top right corner of the document in the last week as well. Clicking on the envelope opens up a blank screen with no options to attach to email. I use this function many times a day to submit bids.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. What the **** is the point of this if Adobe isn't going to do a **** thing to address any issues raised?!

The pan feature is WORTHLESS when trying to view a drawing. It NEVER works! EVER! Creates a blue dialog box instead. SO GLAD I PAID FOR THIS POS software!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hello, can you maybe integrate a way of saving pdf-sessions (multiple tabs saving and storaging at a place, f.e. work, study-subject 1, 2, etc.)

always have to open up 4-5 tabs in different pathways, it's time intensive!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. file won't save, everything greyed out. no explanation why. need to send to print asap. horrible software

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I am a new user to Acrobat DC Pro, however, I find that Acrobat recently has been very unpredictable in a way that it corrupts multiple pdf files. It will all work fine at first when I first open those pdfs and after a few days, when I try to open those files, either part of the pages becomes blank or half of a page becomes black in the background and contains green words.

I have check my accessibility setting in preference and I have the color changing setting off.... I wonder why this continues to happen, and it is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi,
    I often use the same presets to crop pages in Adobe (same area to crop) in multiple documents. While I can apply my cropping dimensions to an entire range of pages (all pages, even and odd, odd only, even only, selected page only), I have to repeat the same operation for all the documents I need to crop. It would be extremely convenient if we could add a function to name, save and load cropping profiles exactly like we are able to create printing profiles (in my case, I am using maybe 10 times a day 3 cropping configurations).…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My new HP laptop doesn't display PDFs correctly using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2020.006.20042. It's got Windows 10 installed, which is up-to-date, and I've followed the advice on the forums - changed some settings, uninstalled & reinstalled the software, and HP have checked & reinstalled the video drivers, but still documents do not display correctly. HP won't help, as they say it's software related. The same documents display fine on my old laptop, and within a browser, so there is no issue with the documents. As a customer, the journey is not great that a brand new laptop can't even…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When one want to move/copy object(s) by (ctrl+)dragging, if those objects are small individually (in my case checkboxes in Prepare Form), I am forced to zoom in a lot first or no place of my mouse cursor would let me move the object(s). The whole inside region is quartered by resizing use to 4 corners.

Similarly, when an object is thin / short, the short edge is un-draggable to do a single direction resize since it is always dominated by the corners.

I understand giving a active draggable region wider than the visual border width helps when one can't mouse…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When a PDF is uploaded to a repository like SharePoint. Create copy and apply a defined watermark to the PDF

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Acrobat Pro DC crashes while trying to start a multimedia file. It just closes and I can't do anything to report the problem.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I cannot copy and paste Like did before I renewed WHY? It is a feature I use all the time and it has become invauable in expiditing my work

It works fine here

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Right Click Look Up Words for their Definition

The option to search for the definition of the word just by selecting then right-click to chose Look Up is very helpful; though I wanted to report a small problem.

If a word has a period (.) behind and you select it, it will search the word in dictionary.com to include the period. For example, if I want to search for a word that is the last in the sentence i.e. the word [questionable.] it will look for that word and the period.

This does not happen with words that have a…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When importing pages from other PDF's, any language identifiers associated with the individual accessibility tags should be imported. Currently the language tags are lost for the documents inserted. Adbobe Acrobat Pro and Adobe DC

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    I have shared your concern with Engineering team. Meanwhile Please share some sample documents via weblink which you are trying to combine so that we can fix it for you.

Thanks
    Rachit

15. Hi, when we crop page inside PDF documents, all content outside the cropping area remains in the document and you can access it in Illustrator.
    Other basic apps provide the option to completely erase what is outside the cropping area (see https://www.easepdf.com/crop-pdf/). Such a simple tool should be avaialble in the cropping dialogue window in the form of an option to tick for those who do not need to keep this content.
    And please, do not tell me about optimization and other editing tools: it should be there, right there, when you crop a document, without having to dig…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have a selection (arrow) type of cursor set as default. In the full screen mode it changes to hand tool (which I don't mind). But when I exit from full screen mode, cursor is still in hand (pan) mode. It should switch back to the selection tool.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I'm sure that I'm not the first to inform on this issue. I also hear the same complaints from my co-workers. The previous toolbar had it so you can quickly select clockwise or counter-clockwise. Very frustrating when looking though 100's of .pdf documents per day and performing extra steps to view every document.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to see a preference panel that can customize the extracted page(s) name, vs. the default "pages from (host file name)". This would simplify the renaming process

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I should be able to combine files in explorer by dragging them on top of each other or selecting and using right mouse.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Every time I try the option of Find or Advance Search, Acrobat software crashes. I'm using Acrobat Pro DC v2020.006.20042 in Windows 10 Pro. No error is displayed.

I have to use another software, Foxit Reader, to do find/search in my PDF documents which are not productive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?