Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

372 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Highlighting while Automatic Scrolling is On, and be able to switch between highlighting colors.
    There are a lot of us who study from eBooks and other digital files in this time of this century.
    Please, make this option available for us, so we will be able to highlight important words or sentences while we study.

As mentioned and requested from others, the speed of Automatic Scrolling is very fast, which forces me to switch to the tablet and other applications.

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. make it possible to easily change text color in Sign mode of Adobe acrobat DC

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A lot of the time the pages don't load approriately. The work-aroudn to make it fix is doing all sorts of zooming in and out, whereby eventually the whole page will load.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Let's say we have a document 40 pages long. The usefulness of all 40 pages vary because of end-user knowledge.
    As such,
    Master users will preferably only read 5 out of those 40 pages.
    Experienced will read 15 pages
    Intermediates 30 pages
    First time users 40 pages.

Now this already is possible with a plug-in, but I fail to understand why Adobe don't see plug-ins as a clear sign that users want / need the functionality.

Ok, what would be great is being able to script a user end button that calls the sort bookmarks function. The PDF would already…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The ability for the user to change the color and brightness of the highlight when using "Find" (Ctrl F) is needed.

In many companies, Adobe Acrobat is used to view and edit thousands of different styles of documents. In many cases, multiple colors are used in each document. These documents can have thousands of pages. The most convenient way to search for particular information is to use the "Find" (Ctrl F) tool. The highlight color that is currently used can easily blend in with the surrounding colors of the documents, making it difficult to locate the highlighted search criteria. If…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Idea in short: pin the page you are interested in to the left side of your screen while continuing to work with the rest of your document.

As a finance professional, while working with pdf documents, I have to print them out in order to be able to compare some numbers on two different pages or from two different documents. While it is possible to open two documents and compare the pages you are interested in (although the process of arranging two documents on one screen is not as smooth as I wish it be), comparing numbers in one document…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have created interactive Maths resources in PDF files ( I have attached one sample). They work fine with the Adobe Reader on Windows & the Mac but not on Android phones or the Ipad. I need to use "PDF Expert"for the Ipad & FOXIT PDF reader for the android to see them working properly.
    I would prefer that they work on an Adobe Acrobat reader.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In the new update, the color of the highlight changed from the bold yellow to the faint, faded yellow. I really cannot appreciate this change because of the poor contrast the faded yellow has with the white background.

I work with my computer all day and sometimes reduce the brightness level of the screen to reduce glare, which causes eye strain, but now the faded yellow highlight is so hard to see when the screen is on lower brightness.

If you must have this faded yellow color for the highlight, I would want to at least have multiple options selecting…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I copied "TENSIONING" word from Acrobat reader and when I paste it in Google search it comes "TBNSIONING"!!

I have Adobe Reader XI version:11.0.0

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There should be a shortcut for redacting and removing unwanted pages

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be very much appreciated if I could resize PDF pages in Acrobat. There's no easy way to do this in Acrobat Pro DC--really, no way except to place the PDF in InDesign and do it that way, which is laborious. This would particularly be helpful when I'm resizing books to create one PDF from multiple files.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. With the comment column showing, when scrolling through the slides, change the background color of the comment relevant to the slides, so you don't have to lookup the page number of the slide and the comment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hi. I could not save my documents when clicking on "Save" button. The table appeared but nothing was written/ displayed on the table neither. I even restarted my laptop and opened it again but nothing works still. Please get in touch with me via my email: nhi.ton@cae.com . Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Since you latest update, even though I pay monthly for my latest version, I can no longer do a "Save As" to save something as a pdf to my documents. If not fixed IMMEDIATELY - I will stop my paid service.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When we give command to the Acrobat to embed index into a PDF file or conduct the OCR, at that time even the other PDFs in other tabs become inaccessible. so there should be feature that such command works in background while we continue to work in the other pdfs in other windows.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. unable to access custom hyperlinks in PDF files viewed using Acrobat DC stanadrd / Professional and Acrobat DC 2017. It opens up a blank page with Chrome Browser and Microsoft Edge browser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am able to select/interact with the geospatial data in my individual Geospatial PDFs using the Object Data Tool. But once I combine 2 or more of the Geospatial PDFs, using the Combine Files tool in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, the Object Data Tool no longer works and I can't interact with the underlying data anymore.

I called Adobe Customer Service about this issue and they said that the Combine File tool was flattening out the objects in the PDF resulting in me loosing access to the geospatial capabilities. Can Adobe fix this in the next update?

I've attached 2…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?