Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

372 results found

1. In older versions of Acrobat, one can move pages by assigning new page number in a dialog box. For example, if I like to move page 60 to page 35, I go to page 60, right click, and move the page to 35 in the dialog box. This feature is very helpful rather than dragging page over other pages. One may succeed depending on dexterity of moving mouse. Also, full reversing of pages has gone into oblivion. Please bring these two features back. I know change is difficult, but le us not change for the sake of appearance. One uses…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When we give command to the Acrobat to embed index into a PDF file or conduct the OCR, at that time even the other PDFs in other tabs become inaccessible. so there should be feature that such command works in background while we continue to work in the other pdfs in other windows.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am able to select/interact with the geospatial data in my individual Geospatial PDFs using the Object Data Tool. But once I combine 2 or more of the Geospatial PDFs, using the Combine Files tool in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, the Object Data Tool no longer works and I can't interact with the underlying data anymore.

I called Adobe Customer Service about this issue and they said that the Combine File tool was flattening out the objects in the PDF resulting in me loosing access to the geospatial capabilities. Can Adobe fix this in the next update?

I've attached 2…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The View > Rotate View tool seems to only work and display correctly in the Page Thumbnail pane, in that all the pages display as being rotated (as it is just a view). When using the same tool while viewing the document via Organize Pages, it only rotates the first page (even when no pages are selected). Can this be corrected to display correctly in the Organize Pages view?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Since you latest update, even though I pay monthly for my latest version, I can no longer do a "Save As" to save something as a pdf to my documents. If not fixed IMMEDIATELY - I will stop my paid service.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I want to search for a particular word throughout the document excluding the header and footer. This feature is helpful when you are trying to get rid of some words in your document and only first instance of the header/footer shows up and is ignored going forward.
    For example, I want to replace XYZ in the topic "Installing XYZ". I would like only the first instance of the header/footer to show up in that topic. The next search should not highlight the header/footer instances. This saves a lot of time while searching and replacing!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The ability for the user to change the color and brightness of the highlight when using "Find" (Ctrl F) is needed.

In many companies, Adobe Acrobat is used to view and edit thousands of different styles of documents. In many cases, multiple colors are used in each document. These documents can have thousands of pages. The most convenient way to search for particular information is to use the "Find" (Ctrl F) tool. The highlight color that is currently used can easily blend in with the surrounding colors of the documents, making it difficult to locate the highlighted search criteria. If…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow 2 or more PDF documents to be shown on one screen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My company's work makes it necessary to have multiple documents open on dual screens. So far, we've only been able to flip between documents on different tabs. This does NOT work. I haven't been able to locate how-to's on altering this function. Help!!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. NOT WORKING PROPERLY TRYING TO SAVE AND IT WONT! UGH SO FRUSTRATING

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. No matter what way I try to combine documents, it doesn't work! I have version 2019.010.20100

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I can't get the number of pages to show up in the navigation pane/tools. In previous versions it was where the hand, arrow, and + and - buttons are. Is there some way that I can get the number of pages in the document without having to open thumbnails and scrolling down to see the total number of pages. Usually there was a box with 1/200 pages etc. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Also we need to be able to highlight, drag and drog to tools such as COMBINE documents
    right now, you force us to make a folder, get all our documents into that folder to combine them but - you need to make it easer, - and why do we need to drag it somewhere anyway. Why not just click on what we need to combine - you force us to do a lot of unnecessary steps.
    Also, to print to ADOBE - its too slow, IT STALLS all the time. There is something terribly wrong with your "PRINT TO ADOBE"…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please fix different sizes of documents we combine automatically, ADOBE is rejected by courts - when we combine documents, such as photos, pdfs, etc, they come out in different sizes, and are NOT accepted by courts. Courts refuse ADOBE pdfs, they are REJECTED, so when we combine documents FIX IT so they are all the same size, otherwise we have to PRINT to adobe, wait a long time, then try to refile it. ALso you need BETTER COMPRESSION. We are limited to LESS THAN 25 mg to file with courts and sometimes we have hundreds of pages of pdfs, you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sometimes I need to view the bookmarks and attachments at the same time. Please allow multiple selections and more than one tab to open at the same time. Also create a default setting that if a pdf has bookmarks and/or attachments, these tabs automatically open in the initial view. So I don't have to find out if the pdf is bookmarked or has attachments but will know immediately upon opening the file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I open all PDF files just fine. After anywhere from 20 mins to an a couple hours I will receive an error "Insufficient data for an image" and the document goes blank - all pages are white. If I have multiple PDFs open the same thing happens to other files, though may get different error such as "There was an error while reading a stream." but all pages similarly go blank. Have to close all and reopen. Files may or may not have comments in them. Seems to happen to any and all files.

Running Windows 10 Pro, 32 Gb…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I add a review page to my documents. I want this always to be on the first page. But I am not able to edit default location for "before first page".
    Please make this setable in the settings. We create around 3000 documents each year and every single one has a review page as cover sheet during reviews. Not default seems to be after page 1.
    So we have to change this every single time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be very much appreciated if I could resize PDF pages in Acrobat. There's no easy way to do this in Acrobat Pro DC--really, no way except to place the PDF in InDesign and do it that way, which is laborious. This would particularly be helpful when I'm resizing books to create one PDF from multiple files.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In the new update, the color of the highlight changed from the bold yellow to the faint, faded yellow. I really cannot appreciate this change because of the poor contrast the faded yellow has with the white background.

I work with my computer all day and sometimes reduce the brightness level of the screen to reduce glare, which causes eye strain, but now the faded yellow highlight is so hard to see when the screen is on lower brightness.

If you must have this faded yellow color for the highlight, I would want to at least have multiple options selecting…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?