Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

378 results found

1. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In the Preferences, under "Page Display", under "Default Layout and Zoom", under "zoom", your option of "Fit Page" doesn't work. This "Fit page" option is synonymous with the "Fit Height" option that is available through the Acrobat interface. This default option should open all PDF files as one-page per screen. This option used to work in the previous version of Acrobat, but the new version has a bug.
    Please fix the BUG. The Fit Page default option doesn't work.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. THERE IS NO OPTION TO OPEN MID/HALF SCREEN ... MINIMIZE OR FULL SCREEN ONLY

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow for "enable scroll" to be set as a default setting.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make liquid mode for desktops so I can resize the window for taking notes or sharing and easier to highlight and copy text to a notes file without all the line breaks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The old way was better in that you could just hit the carrot on the left side of the screen to organize pages while never leaving your full-screen document. Now it takes you to a separate screen. It is difficult to see how this is an improvement.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Default settings don't apply even after confirmation and restarting the program.

For example: my preferred setting is (single page continuous) and (fit width); yet every time I open a new document, it rebounds to the previous factory settings and not to my custom adjustments; albeit, in the settings, it shows that my recent changes are still as is.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When I go to split pages / split by top level bookmarks and then select output options I select Use Bookmark names for file names and go ahead and select then the folder I would like this issued as.
    The first error, I select OK, and immediately exits me out of the split screen.
    The second error, I go back have to select ALL the same output options I originally selected/entered and despite what I enter it ALWAYS outputs add label and number after original name and into the folder where the file originally was selected at start.

NOW HERE…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This only occurs if the "New Acrobat" is enabled. The "Split" action does not work when you ask it to split on top-level bookmarks and use the bookmarks names as the output names. When you click on the settings to select these options and save them, sometimes it takes you back to the main screen and the "Split" pop-out is gone. If you go back in, the settings are gone. Other times you can click "Split" but it just names the output files with sequential numbers instead of using the bookmarks.

Disabling "New Acrobat" brings back the old functionality and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Unfortunately the updated Acrobat PDF appears not fit for purpose. many of the features on the older version have either been removed or hidden, which means an irritating search to find them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. While using the Organize pages feature, the icon "Organize Pages" will get stuck in the middle of my screen. I will then have to have task manager kick out Acrobat and restart the application. See attachment:

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Is there no way to properly display the page number labels in the "Go to a specific page number" box (the circled area of the attached screenshot)? For example, I'm on page ix, which is properly labelled ix (as shown in the Pages panel), but the box shows "9" rather than "ix". (I do realize this is because it's the ninth literal page in the file.) Then if I actually go to page 9, that gets displayed as "21". Although, note that I'd have to scroll away from page ix in order to type "9" in that box and actually…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Rather than extracting a page (and using the ridiculously restrictive file folder dialog box), saving the file, then having to search for it in order to work with it, it would be GREAT to have an option (in addition to the existing "Delete Pages after extracting" and "Extract Pages as separate files") to "OPEN EXTRACTED FILE" !

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please add a regular file dialog box, not restricted to folders. I use shortcuts to get to frequently used folders and they do not show up in the dialog box. Also, Quick Access files are not included in the folder dialog box, so I cannot get to our network, have to save, then move and rename.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Daily we used to get different no. of pages PDF documents and that needs to be segregated based on the page numbers.

So, if Adobe is having a feature that can support the display of page count, that can help us in saving so much of time and energy.

Requesting and hoping this feature in adobe in near future, so that it will really help so many people who uses the adobe

I have attached a screenshot of a software, which will support the display of page count of PDF for ready reference. If they can create this feature you…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Linking to a specific page(s) in a PDF document from Excel or other O365 product.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Using Organize Pages to rotate document and it will not save the document right side up. It keeps reverting back to the original even though it says it's saving it. I use Adobe Acrobat Standard DC every day for work.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. first thing, why is it so hard to give adobe feedback?
    now for the bug, if i click on the page number section and before i type what page i want i switch languages from arabic to english using windows and space buttons, then i enter page number, acrobat reader crashes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I often open a lot of PDFs at once. To close them all at once, I have to close the app. Then I have to reopen it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I just found a couple of comments on Side-by-Side viewing that appear to have been blown off by people that don't understand the need for the Feature.... However, I do recall doing it in the past, so I would think it should be considered a BUG since it did exist years ago.

I haven't needed to have two PDFs open and synced in a while, so I was very shocked to find that I could not do this anymore. Seriously considered digging out one of my really old versions and converting the PDFs back to that version.

So to the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?