Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

247 results found

1. There was previously a large, visible "Open in Acrobat" button at the top of shared reviews, that is now buried in a sub-menu. I frequently need to send .pdfs for review to people who are not particularly tech-savvy, and expecting them to hunt for how to open it properly is a real roadblock.

Even better would be a way to set it so that shared reviews opened AUTOMATICALLY in the Acrobat app if it exists, but just restoring the button that used to be there would be a significant improvement to this annoying downgrade in user-friendliness.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There was previously a large, visible "Open in Acrobat" button at the top of shared reviews, that is now buried in a sub-menu. I frequently need to send .pdfs for review to people who are not particularly tech-savvy, and expecting them to hunt for how to open it properly is a real roadblock.

Even better would be a way to set it so that shared reviews opened AUTOMATICALLY in the Acrobat app if it exists, but just restoring the button that used to be there would be a significant improvement to this annoying downgrade in user-friendliness.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Online acrobat edit tools must be more in depth. I suggest admin and guest features.

Guests add options such that can add comments, or adjust text (or privileges may be assigned) in real time.

On cloud web:
    - Make documents modifiable on cloud web app
    - Edit text in real time on web or desktop app
    - Move comment stickies with pages when deck is reorganized
    - Comment stickies carry over to desktop file as well
    - Update changes in real time when using desktop or cloud

The cloud acrobat collab tools will be beneficial if creators and managers can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hello Adobe! I would like a new feature for acrobat. As a pdf maker in Acrobat, can you add a Living PDF option? A living PDF would be stored in the adobe cloud. The living pdf would be updatable via the owner. As a person downloads the living pdf to their device, before it opens it reads the latest newest edition found on adobes servers. The living pdf then displays the latest edition.

I feel all pdf sbould be Living. It makes sense. It would save data transfer because of old out of date pdfs.

Living PDFs. The Future!

Thank…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The Best Alternatives to Cinema HD APK
    Kodi. This list wouldn't be complete without Kodi. CyberFlix TV offers a big selection of HD-quality videos that can be viewed for hours, making it yet another fantastic substitute for the movie theatre, TeaTV, Syncler, BeeTV, FilmPlus, OneBox HD, Stremio, and BeeTV.In this article, we'll discuss some of the best Cinema Apk Alternative that you may utilize. You can view movies and TV series on-demand on Android, Firestick, Windows PC, and other devices using a variety of apps in place of Cinema HD. Despite the fact that Cinema HD is better software, there…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add the information when sharing via the cloud was started. Neither in the browser, nor in the program is this apparent. Currently, only the date of the last change is displayed to the initiator.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I cannot find where / how to create an Index of multiple PDFs like I used to be able to do in the older version of Acrobat.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I share many documents for comments, do changes, reshare etc. In one month I could have about 10 documents shared. And to stop access to these documents so further comments don't get made on older versions i need to unshare it. However, at the moment i can only unshare one document at a time. Could we please make it that we could select multiple documents and unshare at ONCE.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I click on Share, enter an email address. then click Send. Nothing happens.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I am unable to share. Was working fine for the last 3 months

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Intune Blocks Managed Apps from saving files locally. Although Adobe is a managed App the App still allows to save files locally. There are not settings listed in the following article to block saving locally https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Mobile/intune.html

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bug: I have an issue where I am not receiving "finished review" notifications from some reviewers. However I am receiving notifications for comments.

As a feature request, the originator should be able to track the status of a review. Currently only the reviewer can see the status.

The status should be available for all reviewers. Ideally on the Share panel.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please bring back opened and reviewed timestamps so the initiator can follow up with reviewer. We are working from home and there are some people that absolutely have to review the file.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When uploading a document to document cloud in Adobe Acrobat DC, if the file name contains special characters ">" or "<" the upload and link creation fails and a link is not generated. The user receives an error "We weren't able to create the link. Please try again later.".

Solving for this would be to have the program strip these symbols or replace them with symbols that may not break the program.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I sent an agreement to seven people for signature. Only the first person is receiving the emails. Please advise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There is many ticket about save as problem.
    When you try to save as, you just get the blank sheet. The same thing occurs when you try to share file. I cannot take a capture because the blank sheet disappear when I open the snipping tool.
    This problem has been years but now it has been for months. To save the file I have to print pdf as a file by windows. This is not long term solutions because I lost the pdf preferences.

I have paid Adobe creative cloud, adobe acrobat DC and distiller DC. The program is up…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bring back the ability to send a document and be able to see each date and time the recipient opens or downloads the document!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please bring back the ability to view the status of shared files. In other words, see when someone has viewed the file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. May you kindly add a share button so that we can share open documents with other options on the Mac, See attached picture, due to lack of this functionality I end up reverting to Preview as default for all pdf documents.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It is very common to share PDF documents during a presentation, and Acrobat Reader always attempts to open the document with large toolbars that interfere with the presentation. It is not sufficient to be able to set a given document to open in full screen, as whether or not a document needs to be opened in full screen depends on where it's being opened from. This needs to be available as an Open Action like page number or zoom level.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?