Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

247 results found

1. I am able to Open a File function, but once I email it for testing when the receiving user would like to open the file, they are unable.

How do I get the file with the form?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In the latest version of Acrobat Pro, it looks like the ability to send a pdf as a file by email has been removed. This is a critical feature. When I receive a pdf invoice I send the file into my accounting software for archive and processing. I can't send my accounting software a link to the pdf, I need to send the actual file. Please bring this feature back.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sharing documents via Acrobat is unstable.

I quite often open the 'Shared by you' tab to have it load indefinitely and never show documents. Occasionally it gives me the message that there are no shared documents.

Furthermore, often once I do finally open a shared document, I see the message 'Loading shared comments' indefinitely.

The whole process seems unreliable, slow and full of bugs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When filtering for comments by color, all the other colors are completely hidden and there is no easy way to unhide them or tell that they are there at all, except to unfilter and then find the page you were previously on. Instead -- it would be lovely if we could have the other comment bubbles still show on the main page but the comments are collapsed in the sidebar. Give us the option to uncollapse that information and read that comment. This would really help us to know that we're not missing an important piece of information that is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to link Acrobat Reader to my professional Microsoft 365 account and be able to cooperate with my collegues.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This is not an idea, it is feedback, but if you want it in the form of an idea, how about making sure that your sharing/collaboration functionality works. I shared with 3 people, went on to make comments and add pages to the document and when I closed out, all the new information was gone. The first time I clicked on save, I was required to give it a different name and then it didn't bring over the shared people.

Also, while working on making things work, I spent 10 minutes trying to get to a place where I could…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Comment résoudre le problème 'Le fil d'actualité Facebook n'est pas disponible pour le moment'

Facebook est une application où vous pouvez lire des actualités en plus de vous divertir ou de vous connecter avec des amis. Cependant, les choses deviennent compliquées lorsque vous essayez de consulter votre fil d'actualité et que vous découvrez que celui-ci n'est pas disponible pour le moment. Voici les étapes à suivre pour résoudre ce problème :
    1. Vérifiez votre connexion Internet
    2. Redémarrez votre téléphone portable
    3. Actualisez la page du fil d'actualité
    4. Vérifiez l'état du serveur Facebook
    5. Fermez puis rouvrez l'application Facebook…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. For a shared document, the menu providing the 'copy shared link' function won't load, no matter how long you let it sit. I have to go out of the document, to the 'shared by you' tab in order to copy the link.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I wish there was a way for me to send a secure link to someone so they could upload confidential documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Email doesn't show up in my sent folder in Outlook till I switched back to old version of Outlook. Microsoft Outlook Version 1.2023.616.100 (Production).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You have to add Windows Mail app to sharing file options.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Exporting Office 365 to PST helps users to keep a local copy of their cloud data. Additionally, there are instances, when users need to import PST to Office 365 account to retrieve these local files.

For more information, you can read this article - https://www.systoolsgroup.com/import-to-office-365/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. CubexSoft NSF to PST Converter Tool - a perfect and smart utility to migrate Lotus Notes database to Outlook PST file format including all emails, contacts, calendars, and other items along with attachments. It is a very simple GUI, everyone can easily use and perform the conversion process without having technical skills. This software allows users to batch import NSF files to Outlook PST file format without Outlook installation. This software also supports various file formats such as PDF, MBOX, EML, MSG, DOC, RTF, Office 365, IMAP, Gmail, G Suite, Exchange Server, etc. It was compatible with all the latest…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi Adobe Development Team, I am writing from Germany, and we have all these words with ü ä ö and so on ... since yesterday night. UPDATE ON VENTURA 13 ... and ADOBE MAIL directly from the open PDF is not possible: a) PDF does not open b) Mailing directly from this PDF is not possible. Please, Please, Please, be so kind and quick and solve it immediately Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I uploaded a PDF to one of my ACC directories. Once there, I opened the same PDF in Acrobat Pro and requested to share it... and a pop up informed me that the PDF is being uploaded to the Adobe Creative Cloud so it can be shared, what? The file is already on the Cloud, where is it being uploaded (again) and why? If this is not a bug, my PDF is a Microsoft Word file...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 共有の設定で期限が設定できるようになっていますが、期限が過ぎても投稿ができる状態のままなので、期限が過ぎると所有者以外は書き込み禁止、閲覧のみとなるようにしてほしい。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be extremely helpful to be able to see more details in the "Shared by you" folder. For example, whether in list or thumbnail view, I'd like to see who has commented on a file. I don't need to see WHAT they've commented; I can accept I must click on the file for that information. But it's tedious to have to click on individual files looking for feedback.

See my attached screenshot, on which I've added graphics showing what it could look like.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be very ideal to be able to prompt users to review something shared previously. For example, if I share a PDF, but nobody comments after several days, I'd like to follow up with them without sending a regular email.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'm running the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Pro with current updates on a PC. The abitity to share directly to Adobe Cloud and get the link is no longer visible? Please see attachment. Uploading to Cloud, then getting link requires multiple steps I did not have to take before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?