Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

247 results found

1. As another option for highlighting an area of a PDF to send to another person, I'd like to be able to magnify a section of the PDF, kind of like when you're shopping online and you can hover over something and magnify it. You could offer it as an option to use an oval or a rectangle. Also, I'd like to be able to save it that way and send it out as a PDF to anyone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I tried pasting snapshot from another file for reference on Shared Review pdf but it shows only on my screen and disappears when I close the review page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be nice to be able to add and remove folders under Home\Files. Having My Computer, Document Cloud, and my One Drive account is great. However my work is project based and it would be nice to easily access certain folders then remove them when the project is finished.

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I sometimes need to generate a share link to numerous participants to a PDF for commenting without but would like participants to feel free to annotate safe in the knowledge that their annotations are private and won't be visible to other recipients of the link.

Would be great to have another little toggle appear after you've said you want commenting that you want to have the comments visible to everyone | only the document owner.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When sharing a file for feedback, it would be nice if the shared file would update once changes are made and resaved. So you don't have to send a new link, which could get confusing if someone opens the wrong link. I hope that made sense. If this is already possible, someone please fill me in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. None of the fixes or downloads work to enable the single-click email like there was in the older versions. The link in https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/send-email-attachment.html requires too many permissions and my company won't let me download it. PLEASE JUST CHANGE IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    Could you please use the following registry file to switch to older email experience:
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\DC\FeatureLockDown]
    “bSendMailShareRedirection”=dword:00000000

I hope this helps, please let me know if you face any issues.

Regards,
    Arvind

8. I seem to be unable to share a document in an email as an attachment, only as a link. This is very frustrating for people receiving. Can it please be set up so that they have the document as an attachment as well?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I design large catalogs that need to be proofed by 40+ reviewers. Individual reviewers need to be able to print out their pages as 8.5x11, but the supervisors need to be able to view the document as 2 page spreads so they can see how the document visually flows. This isn't an option when I send them proofs using Share. Share only permits single page view. Outputting a separate proof as a spread is a cumbersome workaround. The proofers should have options on whether they view Shared pdfs as Single Page View or Two Page View.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Access to Google drive is enabled via ADC--great! But please add shared drive access as is possible with DropBox to allow collaboration not just work flow signatures.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. While the cc library is available at powerpoint and word is it needs to support on PDF and acrobat as well. It is necessary for the team and collaboration.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please return the ability to share/track more than one file at a time!!! This feature is a must for the PDF world!!!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I think adding a feature to spell check all content within a PDF would be greatly beneficial for everyone. Our company uses spell check within Word all the time to ensure no egregious errors are present, but when documents are pulled into artwork, we then lose that ability to do a spell check. Many companies work strictly out of Acrobat for most of their process, but the only thing spell check is able to review on the artwork is comments. If it could review all content, it would help save errors in printing which would save companies money. If you…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. What is happening with this program?! You are making it harder and harder to share files! Fix it please!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The version I currently have does not allow me to access other programs like Outlook or other Adobe files while I am creating an email directly from Adobe. I need to either complete and send the email I started or cancel out of it. This is a very ineffective glitch adobe offers. This reduces the effectiveness of my tasks. Being that I use the Adobe program at a high rate, I would like to see this changed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I don't want to sign in to your ******* Adobe ID login to send a pdf as an attachment. Stop making things more difficult. Just let me send the attachment like I used to once I have it open. Make things easier, then maybe I'll use your software more.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I really like the ability to share documents via the cloud but we have issues using it in our company. People who we share with don't see the "guest option" and refuse to get an adobe account and thus don't comment or request we share the original with them. Thus we have had problems with adoption and had to revert to sharing through mail. I think you have tried to make people get an account unknowingly this is discouraging adoption across a wider audience. I suggest a quick fix with the visual design to make sure that both options are…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. You used to be able to share more than one document under file sharing, but now there is no option to add an additional file. Will that be fixed or is that a feature that will no longer be available?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I have a client who requires 3 separate pdf attachments for payment: my invoice, their purchase order and a signed proof of delivery. This is impossible in the cuurrent version of Acrobat Pro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. These should be added immediately to make reviewing as easy as possible. Our team has paid for Adobe Pro DC thinking this would fix the problem to being able to use these tools, yet they still do not work.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?