Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

247 results found

1. This is currently an error that we are experiencing. We are doing shared reviews and this was working fine several weeks ago. We were able to previously send out pdf's for review but now we are receiving this error.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The software is so incredibly buggy - any attempt to share makes the software crash. Cannot share files saved in document cloud or elsewhere, share via e-mail (with outlook Mac) causes crash, share via document cloud causes crash, attempts to access address book to share via native adobe app causes crash. Why can't I just drag files stored in the document cloud into an e-mail or message - this is the easiest way to share. Share/collaboration is literally unusable in acrobat DC - WHY?! Our entire team may have to move away from the entire Adobe platform if this is…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I set up my Acrobat DC to use my Google Contacts as default contacts when sharing PDF's. I have around 1,000 Google Contacts.

Each time I press the contacts search button to select contacts with whom to share a PDF, Acrobat loads and parses all the contacts. It is slow.

Instead, load the contacts once. Allow some method (a button?) for re-loading if the user (me) thinks the data needs to be refreshed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This was closed, but not actually resolved. Nice Try Adobe! I would like to send a PDF without tracking, received via cloud, etc. Either it can be fixed or not. Putting Resolved on it without the features and benefits of the past is not a fix.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Experience the thrill of realistic car simulation with Car Simulator 2 Mod APK Download, where you can customize, drive, and race a variety of virtual vehicles. This modded version enhances the gaming experience by unlocking additional features and offering exciting modifications. Explore dynamic environments, compete in challenging races, and showcase your driving skills in this immersive virtual world. To access the enhanced version, visit Car Simulator 2 Mod APK Download and elevate your gaming experience to new heights!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adobe marketing web site is misleading when it comes to GCC tenant security. We spent over a month of our IT engineering time along with Adobe support and Microsoft support to integrate AdobePro into our SharePoint GCC high tenant. The root of the problem is how Adobe obtains its hash credentials from Microsoft GCC authorities. There are different credentialling authorities between business, GCC, and GCC High. The hashing is partially baked using credentialing authorities from the business .com domain as opposed to the government .us domain for credential verification within Adobes SharePoint integration. For example, SSO would work in AdobePro,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Provide a way to change/update the server location or file path for shared reviews after they have been sent out for review. There is no way to reconfigure or repoint the network directory location for Adobe shared review files. Once the Shared Review is sent out, Adobe loses all the comments if the server location is ever renamed or if supporting comment files are moved from their original location.

After a pdf file is sent out for shared review, if the xml and bin files containing the data that is needed to show the comments from the shared review are…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Recently, each comment on a shared PDF Send for Comments has come in as an email notification. I ONLY need to know when the comments are marked complete.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think I used to receive a confirmation email verifying when and with whom I shared a PDF review.It also contained the link to the review. Was this feature removed? Can it be added back? It is very handy to forward to team members that inevitably missed/can't find the email that was sent to them or insist they were never included in the first place.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi There,

Could you please let me know if you are talking about "Adobe cloud storage" based review or it is for shared review based on SharePoint/WebDav/Network folder? 

It would be helpful if you could share a screen recording issue.

Regards,

Arvind

10. It should be possible to view all documents within a team. Our team of 4 need to be able to view all documents of the other users, for daily workflow.

It would also be helpful for the admin (director / QC) to be able to access all docs for internal quality checking

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bug: I have an issue where I am not receiving "finished review" notifications from some reviewers. However I am receiving notifications for comments.

As a feature request, the originator should be able to track the status of a review. Currently only the reviewer can see the status.

The status should be available for all reviewers. Ideally on the Share panel.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please bring back opened and reviewed timestamps so the initiator can follow up with reviewer. We are working from home and there are some people that absolutely have to review the file.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why no confirmation when a shared file is read,
    This is one of the main reasons we subscribed, and now the feature has been removed?
    is it coming back?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Provide an option to set an expiration date on shared documents, Links, Signatures, and Files.
    Creates an option to chose an expiration date for the share & collaboration to end. For example, deadlines are necessary for premiers and limited short run editions. Dates that Expire would be useful when users want to stop sharing rough drafts with numerous individuals who may be collaborating on a marketing campaign.
    Any files that can be shared are automatically given the option to add expiration dates. After the expiration period is over the links, documents, files, and signatures options would no longer be accessible.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Adobe Acrobat 2020 when selecting "Send File..." displays a prompt "Send by email" with a prompt to select either the Default email client or Webmail. Every...time...

Adobe Reader 2020 when selecting "Send File..." displays a dialogue the initial time with an option to "Remember my choice" to select Default email application or Webmail. If the application and
    "Remember..." option is selected this dialogue does not display again and future PDF emailing drops directly in to Outlook.

The paid Acrobat software needs to behave like the free Reader by not having an errant pointlessly repetitive prompt every single time to attach…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adobe Acrobat DC Pro allows access to Google My Drive, but I work for a company and most of our files are on Google Shared Drives which now makes editing pdfs a real pain. Please fix by allowing direct access to Google Shared Drives using Adobe Acrobat DC Pro.
    Thanks,
    Ben Black
    Right of Way Tech Support
    205 S. 17th Ave MD 612E
    Phoenix, AZ 85007
    602-712-7143
    WWW.AZDOT.GOV

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In the Desktop Version of Acrobat Pro DC i am missing the shared folders from Goolge Drive. In the Acrobat App on the iPhone i have access to them though. Please bring them on the Desktop Version too, its really needed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be great if there was a way to drag and drop an open PDF on to an email that is already open. The "Attach to email" feature only opens a new email. For example, I'm in an email chain where I'm periodically downloading PDFs from a software, and I want to attach it to the email chain and send it off. Currently, I need to save the document locally and then attach it, which takes extra time and space. It would be helpful if there was a way to just drag and drop the PDF onto the open…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can you please include the Insert Text Comment feature in the shared review? This feature is available in Acrobat Reader and in the not-shared COMMENT review toolbar. As a basic comment tool, I am quite surprised (and very frustrated) that this is not available for collaborative commenting.

Specifically referring to "Insert Text" as described here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/mark-text-edits.html#insert_text

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3 votes

We're glad you're here