Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

74 results found

1. When sending a document to someone using the eSign digital signature feature, they have the options "Type" "Draw" or "Image". I request that we as the sender have the ability to remove the "Type" option. A typed signature on the resultant signed pdf file is not suitable for legally binding documents. I want to the ability to restrict the recipient to the "Draw" and "Image" options so that a real signature is captured on the document.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi,

Previously when setting up an Adobe sign, the "more Options" button was available as soon as you clicked request signatures.

With the updated version, you now need to enter an email address before the more options becomes available. It would be really helpful to have the more options available right away again. The majority of the items I use e-signature for require I adjust the type of signer (approver, etc) and the extra step of adding an email, then clicking more options slows down the work flow and is clunky.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will share it with the product management and let you know in case of any updates.

Regards,

Sandeep Grover

3. I use Acrobat Pro to "Request Signatures". In the past I have misspelled email addresses and now they show up in the auto-complete. Would love a way to clear our incorrect emails or even just clear out all auto-complete emails and start over.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The form below is an Adobe PDF printout from an Excel spreadsheet. For some reason, fill & sign always adds unwanted, mandatory fields to my document, they just appear, and I have to delete them every time. I send this form for signature dozens of times per week, so this is becoming more time consuming the more I use fill and sign. Your help with this bug would be most appreciated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I trying the Adobe Acrobat DC Pro for the signature. See attached snapshot. It gives me a forbidden error and loops on the error that is difficult to get out of. Please fix bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I currently have an Adobe Acrobat DC Pro account and regularly use the e-signature option. I love that the emails usually populate when I begin typing the name/email address. We recently changed email domains within our organization and I have several old or incorrect email addresses in my "contact list". This has led to the selection of incorrect emails and I have to cancel the signature requests and start the process over again.

After an extensive chat with one of your techs, it was explained the option which to remove or delete obsolete or incorrect emails is only available on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I've been advised by customer service that it's impossible to issue a document to yourself ONLY to sign - it MUST also go to someone else. This doesn't sound like it makes sense but apparently that's the way it is.
    So, functionality should exist that I can put a document in the cloud or issue it to myself only to sign, which I can then pick up on mobile phone so that I can sign with my finger.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. when you put a checkmark on a page, then save it, and come back, the check mark MOVES to another part of the page. this is frustrating, why does this happen? I need to be able to tic/tac numerous points of data, and a MOVING checkmark does not help.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. It will be great if you can share a sample PDF with which you are facing this issue.

We tried at our end and could not reproduce the issue.

Regards,
    Sandeep

9. When using Acrobat (Mac version) and Adobe Sign the key sequence command + cursor left navigates the page resulting in loss of work. The expected behavior (typical for an application) is that this sequence moves the cursor. I think this is happening because of how the functionality is simply presented from the web in the app, but it's annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC v.2019.008.20071 crashes as soon as I click on "Fill & Sign". No error message either.
    I installed the latest version from the site (v.2019.008.20071) but the problem still persists.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Looks like you are on older version. Requesting you to please upgrade to the latest version by going to Help > check for Updates.

Please let us know if you still face the issue.

Regards,
    Sandeep

11. I Adobe Acrobat Pro XI the Filename Suffix was adjusted to (_Signed) when Saving an applied Signature to Document. This new document was automatically available a a SAVE AS version with the Signed Suffix. This allowed easy differentiation between original and signed document. This useful feature seems to be missing from Acrobat DC.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will share it with the engineering team and get back to you in case we have some updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

12. I currently have to edit the appearance of every field (except the Signature) to change the default font from Auto to 10pt. Most of my forms require 12 input fields for multiple signatures and this is time consuming and tedious. Please add a feature for users to set program default preferences for the appearance of fields that are added to a Fill & Sign document.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your valuable feedback. We will share it with the Product management team and let you know once we have some updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

13. Add the checkmark under fill and sign to quick tools

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC a lot for my job, the fill and sign option, for about 5 - 6 hours a day. At least 2 times a day, randomly, I will try to access the fill and sign toolbar and as I scroll over the buttons, they just start disappearing. Luckily I have memorized the ones I need and can still save, shut the program down and reopen it. But, seriously....should I really even need to do that?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. is it possible for you to share a snapshot of the toolbar? Also does this happens with every PDF file?

Regards,
    Sandeep

15. How TF can you not allow undo ANYWHERE in ANY application! The year is 2020! Why are computers great? Many reasons. One of the biggest? UNDO.

WHY CAN I NOT UNDO WHEN I MAKE A MISTAKE FILLING A DOC IN FILL + SIGN MODE, WHEN I'M THE CREATOR OF THE DOCUMENT?! Every time I try to use Adobe's half-assed software (Premiere [the worst of all], Audition, Acrobat), I want to pull my f&*%ing hair out because you fools either altogether left out a VERY common and important feature, or you included a broken version of it! And when I say…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Unable to change the colour for checkmark

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Please provide the below information :

1. What happens when you choose the added checkmark an change the color?
    2. Are you able to change it for other annotations like cross, line etc ?

Regards,
    Sandeep

17. Hi Adobe,

Since fill&sign is easily available in Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat, hence could you incorporate fill&sign feature in G-suite Google Drive Adobe Acrobat DC too? Thanks.

Google Drive integration with Acrobat DC Plugin: request to incorporate fill&sign feature.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. I will share your feedback with the engineering team and let you in case we have any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

18. I start filling pdf and it uses one font. Then I use some of this letters (č,ć,š,ž,etc.) and it changes font to some other. I dont care what font i use, but i look like ****** sending filled pdfs with 2 fonts. I dont want to use 2 fonts. please help

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your valuable feedback. We are looking into it and inform you in case we have any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

19. I would like to customise the permanent email template so that I don't have to go in and change every time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. A hot key feature would reduce the time waiting for the fill and sign tool to load and less clicks to choose Initials or Signature and place on the screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?