Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

523 results found

1. Invert colours on images embedded in pdf files.

Hi

I'm visually impaired. I find anything with a white background unreadable.

I can change text and text background colours to make text readable but I cannot find a method to change colours used in images embedded in pdf files.

Please can you add an accessibility option to invert colours in embedded images so black becomes white and white becomes black. NB. All colours will need to be inverted not just black and white.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Is it possible to disable Acrobat Pro from allowing a user to leverage Adobe Sign? It seems when users purchase Acrobat Pro they automatically get the ability to use Adobe Sign but if that is not officially sanctioned for use, is there a way to disable it?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I just signed up for this... how has it expired???? Please help... I need it right away.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Can you please describe the workflow you are trying out. Also can you please once sign out of Acrobat and then try signing in.

Let me know if the issue gets resolved.

Regards,
    Sandeep

4. We are using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017. Our management uses Fill & Sign feature frequently for signing various documents.The default color of signature is black and Acrobat Pro 2017 does not allow to change the color of drawn signature. We would request to please introduce this feature in Acrobat Pro 2017 as is available in Adobe Acrobat DC,

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We have shared this with the engineering team and will let you know in case of any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

5. When using fill and sign in big PDF files the save feature almost doesn't work. The only way to save without freezing Acrobat is to exit fill and sign and then save.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue. Do you encounter this issue with every PDF file or only certain type of large sized file.

Can you try editing the file and then save it and check if it freezes. Also it will be great if you can share a sample file with us.

Regards,
    Sandeep

6. I have created a PDF that has a circle in the middle for ideas. The user is to fill in their ideas and input text in the center of this circle. However, there is no circle text box option available in Acrobat. I have to lay a square text box over the circle which looks unattractive and odd. I'd love to be able to type text inside of a circle in Acrobat for more creative design of PDFs. Thank you!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will share it with the product management team and let you know once we have some updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

7. I have installed the program Adobe Acrobat Pro DC twice due to the fill & sign tool does not have worked. When I try to fill a doc, the tools do not appear, only the sign tool.

I'll look forward to your help.
    Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

For certain forms which have fillable fields, only the signature option is shown inside Fill and Sign. When you enter the Fill and Sign app you can see a floating message indicating that the author has specified the fields which you can fill.

For other PDFs you will be able to see all the tools.

Regards,
    Sandeep

8. fill the textbox with my pen and it convert to text would be great as i fill forms on my tablet while on the move

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. I will share your feedback with the engineering team and let you in case we have any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

9. When I open a new document the fill and sign works; it shows the blank spot as a blue box and I can click it to type words into it. However, then I go to organize pages to add a page, and click on fill and sign when I am done, and I am no longer able to click the fillable blanks. Thank you for your help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. If possible could you please share a sample PDF file with us and also what operations are you performing in the organize pages app.

Regards,
    Sandeep

10. each time it locks and yet my settings say it's all editable. very frustratin

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. I will share your feedback with the engineering team and let you in case we have any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

11. The "type" option for signatures is not valid i all countries.
    If anyone can just "type" a name with keyboard then there is nothing to prove who wrote the name.

I would suggest an option to disabe the "type" field and other fields in the signature process.

It would be nice to be able to do it through the syntax. So that it can be made individual for different templates.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Would love to see a way to send a form that requires signatures in a portfolio that also contains contracts that are already signed/locked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will share it with the engineering team and get back to you in case we have some updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

13. When saving a new PDF to Adobe document Cloud, it would be significantly more efficient to implement a drop down option below the "Save file to Adobe Document Cloud" icon at the time of saving to select folder save location within the document cloud instead of it saving to a consistent location every time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We will share this with the management and let you know in case we have any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This issue of InDesign and Acrobat incompatibility in regards to Acrobat displaying all spans even when the Reading Order is correct has been around for over two years. We deserve to know what Adobe is doing about it.

Acrobat Team acknowledges the problem and blames InDesign:

"It's actually not an Acrobat issue, it's an issue with InDesign and how it's generating the Content that Acrobat is displaying correctly"

https://forums.adobe.com/message/10005333#10005333

InDesign Team acknowledges the problem and blames Acrobat:

"You'd have to talk to the Acrobat team about why they display in the Tags panel the way they do." - Adobe
    https://forums.adobe.com/message/10225230#10225230

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. For ComparePDF, I hope there will be a way to make this side by side view switch to vertical. So I could be looking at comparisons this way (combined two screenshots below):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/124625i649C9FB593B67D14/image-size/large?v=1.0&px=999

I'm looking at financials with small font, so each line of text is fairly long.

In Side-By-Side view, zooming out makes the text too small; zooming in makes half of each line out of view.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/compare-pdf-side-by-side-view-vertical/m-p/11312651?page=1

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Adobe needs to to a better job of making sure people enter email signatures without typos before proceeding with an Adobe Sign document. Either double entry of email recipients or warning that if email is incorrect, the transaction will not go through.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. While using Fill and Sign the text is showing up white. I can't figure out how to change it back to black.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Please use the color picker and set it to black. This will ensure that the text font is in black color.

Let me know in case of any issues.

Regards,
    Sandeep

19. Adobe recently removed option to send Zipped Folders from Send & Track. It was working fine a couple of months ago...I inquired and now Adobe is saying that you need a paid subscription. I purchased the product outright which is costly, but do not want to deal with subscriptions for every PC (especially in office environment with a ton of computers).....hence the fact of buying the product. Please BRING IT BACK!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adobe Acrobat has been compatible with the major business application like MS Outlook or Lotus/IBM Notes since a long time.

With the version 10 of IBM Notes (that was October 2018) Adobe Acrobat 2017 is no longer compatible with this email suite.

The PDFMaker Addin did a great job in creating PDFs from Mail.
    Unlike just "printing to PDF" the right border has not been cut when the text was too long and the PDFMaker did include all attachments from the mail into the final PDF.

So the Adobe Acrobat was a perfect companion for documenting approvals and other buisiness…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?