Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

8 results found

1. As Adobe System Admin for my large enterprise, I very much need the ability to run a report on demand from the Admin Console that'll identify which users are utilizing which Adobe licenses to include their last usage date. This should be quite possible given Named User licenses (Federated ID) must check in to Adobe constantly and so Adobe already tracks user interaction with licensed apps. This would very much benefit my enterprise as I will remove users who are not utilizing the products after a period of time. Reference Case ID E-000007273.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. You should be able to license Adobe on more than two machines. I may be working from the office, from home, or on a portable device when I travel. The default should be at least three devices (by comparison, Microsoft's license allows one user to use 5 devices).

At a minimum, you should be able to assign devices to users. I have a license for myself and a license for my assistant. My assistant only works in the office. I am paying for two users which should allow me to install on four computers. I should be able to decide…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. LSMinimumSystemVersion (in your Info.plist file) is broken in Adobe Acrobat

1.) minimum system version is 10.11 and not 10.4.3
    2.) you've put spaces into it ( 10 . 4 . 3 ) so it doesn't work at all

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I recently was VERY late getting Acrobat Pro updated, as I was always (only) checking for updates in the Creative Cloud app. Acrobat is listed there as in installed app, but recent updates have not shown up. I did find this was probably because I had Automatic Updates turned off in Acrobat's prefs. (I don't like automatic updates, they can be intrusive.) The same source - found in one of the forums - said if Auto updates were off, then the updates would show up in the CC App, but it didn't. If a customer gets the app as part…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In Windows 10, Acrobat DC's taskbar and start menu shortcut icons randomly switch to using the Photoshop icon. Acrobat DC is the only program that exhibits this problem. The only cure is to follow one of the methods shown in this 2013 forum post: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1113673. Please fix this bug, which still exists in 2017!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This request is being submitted at the suggestion of Adobe Support which was unable to provide effective support for Case Nº 0189220198. Of the 252 applications currently installed on our macOS Sierra system, only Acrobat Pro XI cannot be reinstalled or upgraded because the storage volumes are formatted as case-sensitive. The previously case-insensitive system volume on which Acrobat Pro XI version 11.0.20 had previously been installed was converted to a case-sensitive format. This was done by imaging the volume as a DMG file using Disk Utility, and then after reformatting as case-sensitive, the volume was restored using the ditto command…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  Pratyush Dhoundiyal responded

Hi Michael

Thanks for your lucid explanation. This is already planned and very soon the issue would be resolved.

Thanks

8. I want Adobe to support 2 Step Authentication logging in like Google & Amazon already do.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?