Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

17 results found

1. The GIANT icons! The in-app sending that doesn't work! The childishness of the design and interface! The distance from the powerful controls that I have come to use and count on from decades of using Acrobat pro and seeing it grow in capacity and power.

Every
    Single
    Time
    I open this, save a document, send a document, reset the screen again to show thumbnails, I curse you all.

How can it be both harder to use and more childish?

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Need Info  ·  Sahil Singla responded

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused !

Could you please let me know the exact issue you are facing so that I can suggest a workaround.

Thanks & Regards,
    Sahil

2. In the most recent update to Adobe Acrobat, you removed Share & Track tool. I realize this tool has been changed to 'Share' and the original Send and Track is still available via browser. Even so, having Send & Track within the application tools is much more convenient.

Why don't I use the new 'Share' tool? Unfortunately the Share feature does not allow us to send a protected document. It is also very clunky to format a message longer than 5 words with custom subject line.

Bring back Send and Track in the UI please.

Thanks!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Prompt or notify user if a PDF file is already open. Currently the file just opens and locks both users from being able to save the file.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The software is so incredibly buggy - any attempt to share makes the software crash. Cannot share files saved in document cloud or elsewhere, share via e-mail (with outlook Mac) causes crash, share via document cloud causes crash, attempts to access address book to share via native adobe app causes crash. Why can't I just drag files stored in the document cloud into an e-mail or message - this is the easiest way to share. Share/collaboration is literally unusable in acrobat DC - WHY?! Our entire team may have to move away from the entire Adobe platform if this is…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. This was closed, but not actually resolved. Nice Try Adobe! I would like to send a PDF without tracking, received via cloud, etc. Either it can be fixed or not. Putting Resolved on it without the features and benefits of the past is not a fix.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I think I used to receive a confirmation email verifying when and with whom I shared a PDF review.It also contained the link to the review. Was this feature removed? Can it be added back? It is very handy to forward to team members that inevitably missed/can't find the email that was sent to them or insist they were never included in the first place.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi There,

Could you please let me know if you are talking about "Adobe cloud storage" based review or it is for shared review based on SharePoint/WebDav/Network folder? 

It would be helpful if you could share a screen recording issue.

Regards,

Arvind

7. After clicking on send button it says I need to be connected to the internet. I have shut down and restarted everything. Our IT department looked at it and says our settings are all correct and that it looks like it is on the Adobe end.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The new update is HORRIBLE!!! I send paystubs to our employees using tracking and it is taking way longer and freezing up all the time!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Twice today I have Shared a document with someone, clicked the track button, and the document DOES NOT appear in the list of files called "Shared for Viewing." Does my recipient have the doc or not? If I don't get these documents in on time I am out of business.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When PDF documents are being shared via Adobe Share (f/k/a Track & Send) it appears with a California Time Stamp, not the Date/Time from the sender, this needs to be corrected as date/time stamping is very important.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When I select "File" & "Attach to email". I get an error message "Server Connection Error. Please verify that port 143 is available for connection on your machine or contact your administrator. Please advise how I can fix this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused!

Could you please try to install the latest update and try to send file via email again.

Steps to update :
    1. Help→Check for Updates.

Regards,
    Sahil

12. Connectivity problem. I was unable to send file to my client. I received repeated error messages saying that I was not connected to the internet. I was not having any internet issues. I was actively online as I was preparing to send. I ended up just using my email program.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Could you please install the latest update and try to send file again ?

Steps to update :
    1. Go to Help→“Check for Updates”.

Please let me know if issue still exists after update?

Thanks & Regards,
    Sahil

13. I'm running the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Pro with current updates on a PC. The abitity to share directly to Adobe Cloud and get the link is no longer visible? Please see attachment. Uploading to Cloud, then getting link requires multiple steps I did not have to take before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Using Share for Review on DC, with several reviewers. I, the owner, made 2 comments. The next day 2 colleagues (A and B) tell me they have commented. I open and see nothing. At 5 am I get an email from Adobe that 1 commenter (B) made 40 comments. I look again and see nothing, and realize there is a problem. Commenter A shares a screenshot of her view in a browser, and it shows "[owner] deleted this comment 13 hours ago". I never deleted any comments, and there seems to be no way to view or retrieve deleted comments.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Customer.

Thanks for reaching out to us. We are working at our best to resolve your issue. Meanwhile could you please help us with the below info.

1. Are you also not able to see the comments on Web(Browser)
    2. Issue appears for specific file or on every files.
    3. Also facing any error while posting comments.
    4. Also please check if any filter is enabled in Shared file to show only specific comments.

15. My Acrobat DC on a Mac keeps crashing every time I try to share via email. I'm currently on the latest version of Acrobat DC and on Mojave 10.14.3.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Email addresses now support special characters as the first character of the local address in an email address and following characters. Acrobat/Reader does not allow these characters within the local address.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Everytime I use the Mail to Feature the Application crashes. E-mail created, file attached and sent but Acrobat DC crashes and I have to Force Quit it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Could you please install the latest update and try to send file again ?

Steps to update :
    1. Go to Help→“Check for Updates”.

Please let me know if issue still exists after update?

Thanks & Regards,
    Sahil

• Don't see your idea?